• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
No offence, but General Sciences will get you n o w h e r e.

Also, if your grandparents don't mind you staying with them, you should. It's far from being spoiled, and it will save you (or your parents, if they help "fund" you) a lot of money.
I'm going into education. I need to take a year of either general sciences or art. xD

I'm not sure. I'll try to get my grandparents to convince my dad.

Asian parents trying to test their kids at life
This exactly.

"You learn how cook and work." QQ

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
My parents are renting out a decent 3 (could be 4) bedroom condo (my old house) for $1300 including water. With 5 people, that's $260/mo each. I'd totally be down for that if anyone wanted to.

Actually, just moving anywhere in general. I'd be a decent roomate

I'd offer to just let you stay here for however long for free, but you'd be sleeping on a mattress in my room. That, and I'm sure my parents wouldn't appreciate having you here for longer than a couple months, though one of my brothers friends has been here for almost a month now and there have been no issues.

General sciences make a good springboard for any other program really. Notably med.

TO ANYONE COMING TOMORROW ESPECIALLY: Phone me (904-6819) before you arrive.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
My parents are renting out a decent 3 (could be 4) bedroom condo (my old house) for $1300 including water. With 5 people, that's $260/mo each. I'd totally be down for that if anyone wanted to.

Actually, just moving anywhere in general. I'd be a decent roomate

I'd offer to just let you stay here for however long for free, but you'd be sleeping on a mattress in my room. That, and I'm sure my parents wouldn't appreciate having you here for longer than a couple months, though one of my brothers friends has been here for almost a month now and there have been no issues.

General sciences make a good springboard for any other program really. Notably med.

TO ANYONE COMING TOMORROW ESPECIALLY: Phone me (904-6819) before you arrive.
Sid, your house is like the most southernly possible house you can have in Edmonton lol.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Reminds me of that one photo on Mike's facebook. With everyone from Canada at OC2, but Chester was explicitly separate from everyone else.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
I probably won't move out till I'm like 25 or something lol.

That way I've been working for like 4 years and I'll have enough to make a good down payment on a house, plus have a good surplus.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman

I got 0.5 off on my last math exam and I cried. It isn't because it's a bad mark, but it's because you were so close to getting 100%.

Isn't this the same for everyone?

Have fun in Uni Math lol. I believe my first class was Math 100 and the average for the midterm was 56..?

Just remember for uni that it's not how well you do, it's how well you do compared to others.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Have fun in Uni Math lol. I believe my first class was Math 100 and the average for the midterm was 56..?

Just remember for uni that it's not how well you do, it's how well you do compared to others.
As long as I have a lot of non-asians and middle-easterns in my class, I think I might do okay.

Alphicans

Smash Hero

I got 0.5 off on my last math exam and I cried. It isn't because it's a bad mark, but it's because you were so close to getting 100%.

Isn't this the same for everyone?
99 is the worst mark ever. 85-90 is the best mark, because to get that there is no need to do any intense studying, and you get honours. It's all about efficiency.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
**** yes. Let's dooo itttt.

Every Ehsian must come to this. We'll crew battle the Baysians and we'll settle this once and for all. >=D

lol, Sid is so badasss.

Top Bottom