• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
"In my entire smash career, I have only ever been bored of the game twice. Once was against a Marth in a tournament, and the second is against Arthur" -Tyson

"It's so ***in boring playing against Arthur" -Allan

"Play the way you want to play." -Paul
"We play too different Falcos. I play a Mango Falco, and Arthur plays a PP Falco." -Paul

"Arthur doesn't play a PP Falco. PP is actually aggressive and fun to watch" -Tyson

<333

GG's today everyone, I think I improved a lot after the hyperbolic time chamber.

Taste

Smash Apprentice
Nice Arthur! Way to take that mean ol feedback with a positive attitude. If your playstyle is making people mad that's a partial success.

I wanna see more people try pm. I'm in danger of becoming the best.

I'm actually sitting back with that book right now Allan. There was a Churchill parking pass thingy in it like a bookmark do you need that back?

Taste

Smash Apprentice
I don't wanna be the token PM guy if no one else cares.
For a while I was already the token Brawl guy. THAT SURE WASN'T LONELY

BC Melee players like PM, look Paul, they have a tink player http://youtu.be/c34_7lWShTQ?t=5m13s

Arthur you were understandably busy with melee today but I want you in on PM as well.

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
I don't wanna be the token PM guy if no one else cares.
For a while I was already the token Brawl guy. THAT SURE WASN'T LONELY

BC Melee players like PM, look Paul, they have a tink player http://youtu.be/c34_7lWShTQ?t=5m13s

Arthur you were understandably busy with melee today but I want you in on PM as well.
I actually played P:M after with Clarke, and I had the most fun with Toon Link and Mario.

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
That guy scares me with how good he is and makes me feel like a scrub (which I am). More practice I guess. I finally downloaded P:M onto my Wii.

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
wow, thanks ben;)that was 2.5 as well,

after i hit paul with 4 homing attacks in a row

"does sonic always play like that, chasing his opponent down?"
paul
"no"
me

sleak-

Smash Journeyman
Ya wow i just got de ja vu to clarkes sonic pummeling me lol

:phone:

EVERYoneee! Should come to clarkes this sat seeing as its the last one before school starts up again hopefully we can get a lot of ppl going

And steve wanna do a money match on saturrday?

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
any one interested in draft crews or a free tourney of some sort?
also daniel/brad/allen get your recording setup for that MM

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lol I like playing against Arthur. Falco matches are fun

Also, Ivysaur is beast! Anyone wanna play some PM tomorrow?
the old arthur was a normal falco

the new arthur, ran away and lasered my jigglypuff to 200% then approached. then against allan, lasered his marth to 200% and then approached lol.

laser, laser, laser, laser, laser, laser, uthrow, laser, laser, laser, laser, fthrow, laser, laser, laser, etc.

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
Victor vs Arthur MM?
Battle of the Apprentices Rewrittten?
This week's stunning conclusion saturday in The Dungeon!

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
the old arthur was a normal falco

the new arthur, ran away and lasered my jigglypuff to 200% then approached. then against allan, lasered his marth to 200% and then approached lol.

laser, laser, laser, laser, laser, laser, uthrow, laser, laser, laser, laser, fthrow, laser, laser, laser, etc.
Whatever it takes to win haha, and I hate approaching because I think it's unsafe to do so in the neutral position, I believe approaches should be from conversions

I went more aggro when Allan switched to Samus though cause I thought Samus could outcamp Falco for some reason

and I would probably lose against Victor (again), I like playing against floatier people, while Victor is your Shiz/Mango style rushdown aggressive ditto/spacie Falco.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
thats fine, i'm not saying anything bad about your new playstyle, only that its boring to play against.

and you would lose to victor, cause you cant camp him out with lasers lol.

Taste

Smash Apprentice
So Clarke can you ask your bro to borrow his tv for sat? If whoever brought that lil tv brings it again we'll be at 3, which is probably our max with the space we got.

Stevo

Smash Champion
I am not entirely sure if/when I can show up for smash tomorrow. I really want to play you guys some more. I have something to do tomorrow morning, so depending how long that takes, plus my family might want to do something for supper or whatever (which I might just ditch out).

and Paul, we should do a good MM at the next tournament. That will give us (especially me) time to practice up and be at our best. However, if I come saturday, we are playing a whole bunch of matches again lol.

sleak-

Smash Journeyman
No problem man well just save it for the next tourney or event and well make it high stakes! Tmr we can run some games lol

:phone:

Top Bottom