• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
February 18-22 is my breading week, get your schedules boys, who would all wanna do a tournament?

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
Fair enough, make some votes people, priority is people who have to travel, is there a preferred weekend? I tend to find the first weekend is better because then people are in less of a rush to get back

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
is it like, red text mode now?

Because, if it's red text mode, I LOVE red text.

Sorry to anyone who uses any skin that isn't black background.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
Ah yes, welcome back from read only.

So who would actually want a tournament around reading week, I've only gotten Steve's reply so far, thats not enough

edit: a betting league would be cool if I knew enough players

Stevo

Smash Champion
So basically, need it on a weekend for people who have to work that week, and do it the first weekend for people who go to university and will procrastinate, and also to make it easier on people who have to travel etc.

So your idea sounds about right to me.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
K so what's going on this weekend now anyway? Are we down for a small smashfest at MedSci like last time?

It closes at 6 on Sat and it's still at pools for Apex if you wanted to watch. On Sunday it closes at 10 but Apex bracket \o/.

Does 2-6 on sat sound okay or do we want earlier

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Well by no snow, I was thinking more along the lines of not blizzard weather like last time. As long as the roads aren't stupidly slippery or anything.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
well, speaking of snow...

Also, would anyone even want brawl? No offense to brawl players but come on, man up and get the community networked. I don't have any brawl contacts besides ben and I very frivalously spread my phone number and contacts, hell I run a website for gaming networking (that nobody uses T.T) but either way, I have really no brawl contacts and I'm considering not running brawl just melee and P:M for the sake of time, but I don't want to exclude it because I respect the brawlers, just come on guys, get in touch.

Taste

Smash Apprentice
Why would Brawlers contact you out of the blue? You hate Brawl.

If need be I can get ahold of everyone quickly, and we'll probably see a few more familiar faces once FGCC starts again.
(Tho @the Brawlers, get skype and add tastetasty, I made a skype group for us.)

Brad where will you host if you host?

Tyson651

Smash Lord
you make a website for networking when everyone already uses smashboards lol. what do you expect.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
Why would Brawlers contact you out of the blue? You hate Brawl.

Brad where will you host if you host?
Mostly mentioning the fact that they're like, inexistant for me to contact. But once I figure more out I'll ask you to like, spread word.

Also, as for that, I'm not sure, it'd depend on availability. Really depends on if I get a lot of interest because I'm not exactly the kind of person to put money down on nothing.

you make a website for networking when everyone already uses smashboards lol. what do you expect.
everyone to be jerks about it and not support me >_>

But actually, it's not just for smash, it's more particularily calgary, and I was refering to people who don't even use smashboards, but again, not a big deal, I'm not trying to be an ******* or anything, respect *****.

Hansel34

Smash Cadet
well, speaking of snow...

Also, would anyone even want brawl? No offense to brawl players but come on, man up and get the community networked. I don't have any brawl contacts besides ben and I very frivalously spread my phone number and contacts, hell I run a website for gaming networking (that nobody uses T.T) but either way, I have really no brawl contacts and I'm considering not running brawl just melee and P:M for the sake of time, but I don't want to exclude it because I respect the brawlers, just come on guys, get in touch.
HIHIHIHI. I PLAY BRAWL.

I'm interested in a tourney whenever. Or just smash in general. Weeeee.

ITS OK ARTHUR IF U JUST SPAM LASERS AND **** AND RUN AWAY. IF YOU PLAY BRAWL, ALL JAMES DOES IS LASER, GYRO, LASER, GYRO, AND RUNS AWAY.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
Ah yes, lameness exists equally in brawl.

Hansel, I will do brawl if you take part in getting it hype'd.

Needless to say, I have full intentions to run all three games, but lets be honest, if the same thing happens to brawl doubles as last time, I will feel no remorse taking it out.

Top Bottom