• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Hukster

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hukster
Hello Huk! You'd better make it up this summer! Or at least see whats going on in Lethbridge.

Thanks Taste! I really actually want to try to make it for actual tournies for the first time ever, and yea, if I can't go to Edmonton or Calgary, Lethbridge is atleast another option. Haha.

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
Yeah the pure reaction for every other hit just seems like you're hitting whatever comes close, but like it's nice in singles to get a combo and decide on the spot about what move will lead to what

who's Mark

does he play Melee or Brawl

why is nothing of Brandon's Sonic related right now

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Double's team combos is thinking what you should do to send him to a good position for your partner to hit lol.

Two or three hit team combos aren't big, but you should see the stuff by Armada and Aniolas.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Yeah the pure reaction for every other hit just seems like you're hitting whatever comes close, but like it's nice in singles to get a combo and decide on the spot about what move will lead to what

who's Mark

does he play Melee or Brawl

why is nothing of Brandon's Sonic related right now
Mark is Frio. And I don't get your question about my Sonic. Are you asking why I'm not playing him much? I'm not as into Brawl or Smash as I was before so I haven't been practicing as much.

...that and Charizard is so much better and awesome in Project: M. :p

Taste

Smash Apprentice
I'm down for a lil more smash this week, I wanna play more falcon. Are there any plans? Anyone wanna play at the Physics club? (Last exam is tommorow morn at 8)

Taste

Smash Apprentice
I do have something to drop off on campus today, but not until 4ish. Wanna play then? Just text me.

Rush

Smash Apprentice
Unfortunately that's a bit late as I'm already home. Would love to go to the next event possible since I haven't played in literally a month (Mo still has my disk and memory lol).

Taste

Smash Apprentice
Clarke, when would you host tomorrow and what transit route would you recommend to get to your house.

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
The 19 drops you off right behind my house, and bridgeland station is about 7 blocks away. the 9 comes a little closer than the train. for you either train or the 19. I will host around noon like last week unless anyone wants to make it evening!

Tyson651

Smash Lord
im thinking we would need a bigger place. (at least im hoping) there will be probably a big turnout.

Taste

Smash Apprentice
If I come tomorrow I might aim for the same time. Looks like the 19 from Lions Park Stn is pretty quick, no way in hell I'm riding all the way to bridgeland.

im thinking we would need a bigger place. (at least im hoping) there will be probably a big turnout.
Yes. Maybe FGCC_Hussler might be able to book a room at the uofc through the club? I really don't see any alternatives that won't end up costing us a lotta cash.

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
Moe is not going, but he dropped off your game today when he dropped in for unannounced friendlies. So dont worry about that. i could host all dai also, just let me know when you plan on coming. @tyson i meant brad and i were talking about organizing a bigger venue, advertising ect. and would need to get on that right away.
<3 moe
@ben ill inquire to him about it on fb

Taste

Smash Apprentice
I actually wanna put pressure on him to help us host monthlies. One step at a time I guess.

Taste

Smash Apprentice
Clarke, tomorrow I'll head out at 1, probably a safe bet I'll arrive at 1:45 or 2. I wanna play some PM, hopefully you're not sour about it!

I'll bring my setup, and I think Kurt's headed down too. Might wanna have dat spare tv in case we decide to do a lil brawl, tho I think we mostly wanna PM and melee

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
I have P:M on my setup too, my brother is far too pissed off at me right now to get his tv without him making a scene.
I talked to Hussler and he cant do anything until the student union opens

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
I could probably host that day, i was also talking to brad about setting up a tourney in january
This is true.

Although I also hope for a large turnout, currently I can say it won't be bigger than last time unless we announce it way sooner and actually get out of towners involved.

Yes. Maybe FGCC_Hussler might be able to book a room at the uofc through the club? I really don't see any alternatives that won't end up costing us a lotta cash.
The other issue. But they were good guys, and hopefully can do something. If nothing else the weeklies will likely stay.

I actually wanna put pressure on him to help us host monthlies. One step at a time I guess.
See above.

Taste

Smash Apprentice
Well I'm leaving now. Unfortunately I have to run a quick errand so I'll probably arrive 2-230

Taste

Smash Apprentice
In yesterdays case a lot of double ike fsmashes happened. To the point where when the matches started our two resident ikes immediately began throwing out and clanking fsmashes. Frightening.

Top Bottom