• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
The packing is for a week trip to Vegas (for food), Grand Canyon, Antelope Canyon, some place in Arizona, and some other places for hiking/photography

Man, so much hate
even from different cities

if I die in the wilderness it's all your guys' fault

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
I hate you, Y r u up so l8!
edit: the four(edit) of us should be playing right now
edit2: that would be your fault for lack of preparedness, smashboards at 2:35 in the morning? it that really important?

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
see, he is at least walking from here to vegas. thats ok then.

Hope you have fun Arthur, but you should totally hurry the **** up, packing can be done so quick if you don't procrastinate.

On that note my family has a christmas get-together sunday, so lol I won't be there.

However, once again 403-804-5675 is my number, anyone who wants to like, randomly smah text me, I honestly will 90% of the time say no, but like, we can chat, play-theory, and if the stars align, actually smash

Tyson651

Smash Lord
mo probably already said yes to clarke cause they talk offline from smashboards

nice try

Taste

Smash Apprentice
Tyson has Arthurs move-set completely deconstructed. Any move he makes he counters immediately.

60-40 Tyson IMHO

SWEET BRO

Smash Rookie
very imba match-up, arthur needs a good stage pick or something cause he's dropping matches hard

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Luke somehow does something absolutely mind blowing every time I play him. How does he do it ]:

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Results from the Project M tourney!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=330968

We had at least one Project M setup going the whole tourney, usually with four or more people on it. There is some serious, salty, Alberta BEEF from some of those matches (lookin' at you, Mark and Brandon).

It's too bad Ron was the only melee guy to show up. He compensated by bodying Jack in Winners'.

Where you at, Victor/Stevo?

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
cause he only wants to come if there is someone he can "prove" himself against thats what he told me. apparently his post about actually wanting to smash was a lie.

Taste

Smash Apprentice
BTW was watching the Edmonton Stream when Mark VS Brandon happened. What with the constant chokes and taunts I can't say I wasn't entertained. GJ guys.

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
I might be able to get 1 from my brother but not at the moment. I actually have two setups anyways, 1 of which is a wii with P:M

Stevo

Smash Champion
Results from the Project M tourney!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=330968

We had at least one Project M setup going the whole tourney, usually with four or more people on it. There is some serious, salty, Alberta BEEF from some of those matches (lookin' at you, Mark and Brandon).

It's too bad Ron was the only melee guy to show up. He compensated by bodying Jack in Winners'.

Where you at, Victor/Stevo?
wasn't able to make it. When is the next one?

:phone:

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
it feels like you aren't even responsible for an entire half of the combo

I think it's actually because I'm only focusing on my actions in the combo so it doesn't feel like a combo anymore when I get like every other hit

Tyson651

Smash Lord
thats what makes it hard to team combo, its pure reaction and synergy.

singles combos are mostly just practiced and auto piloted

Crusayer

Smash Lord
It's reaction based on DI. It's just that alberta isn't on the level of amazing DI like BC or EC Canada so we can auto pilot.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
BTW was watching the Edmonton Stream when Mark VS Brandon happened. What with the constant chokes and taunts I can't say I wasn't entertained. GJ guys.
Sorry for not keeping you entertained. Least I had fun.

The taunts were the best part. As well as Mark's crotch chops when he owned me.

[EDIT]

I fail to read and am stupid. Sorry. Didn't read it properly cause of said stupid.

Glad you were entertained! /feels bad

Hukster

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hukster
Hey guys! I'm new to the tournament scene. But I've been playing mostly Brawl, but also some Melee and little 64, I might actually come up to Edmonton or Calgary for a Smash Tournament in the Summer.

Taste

Smash Apprentice
Sorry for not keeping you entertained. Least I had fun.

The taunts were the best part. As well as Mark's crotch chops when he owned me.

[EDIT]

I fail to read and am stupid. Sorry. Didn't read it properly cause of said stupid.

Glad you were entertained! /feels bad
yea those were great matches. I could feel the emotion. I liked how Mark won game one with the upb thingy, and that one time he was on the ghost on YI as it was lowering and you dropped a spring on his head keeping him there. nice nice.

Hey guys! I'm new to the tournament scene. But I've been playing mostly Brawl, but also some Melee and little 64, I might actually come up to Edmonton or Calgary for a Smash Tournament in the Summer.
Hello Huk! You'd better make it up this summer! Or at least see whats going on in Lethbridge.

Top Bottom