• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Stevo

Smash Champion
Ron, you should upload the doubles match where Sid get's hit with shield break double Bowser Forward smash

or just that part. it was early on I think. Like first 10 matches I believe.

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
Nana Strikes Back.
if you put in a second controller and hold up while you plug it in(for infinite crouch cancel)put it on handi9 and you on handi 1 you can practice your drillshines waveshines lcancels and once you have dealt enough damage nana will fight back.
next time we play. 3foxes handicap 1 me as ic's handicap 9, all i can do is crouch or recover with side b, no lazers. the revenge of nana

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
This is where people try to get me all the time, mindgames they have practiced *cough* arthur*cough* just don't get me. I just see what you're doing. If I'm trying my own preset **** sure, but I'm not. Anything set in stone of what you're doing DOES NOT work
I haven't played against you since I started playing smarter. Everything I've done to you so far, whether it worked or not, has been autopilot.

:phone:

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
I played up to gen 3 on emulator on n64 controller cause im a hipster. Gen 2 is the best tho for sure, gen 3 is the start of horribly named pokemon like Lanturn and Sunflora

Stevo

Smash Champion
Nothing beats playing blue/red on your lunchbox sized gameboy at recess. Or sneaking to the bathroom to trade pokemon and putting the link cable over top of two bathroom stalls lol.

As far as what game/gen is better, I can't really say. Nostalgia plays too big of a bias for me.

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
my bad luke im no real pokefan, im just a hipster.
ignorance is bliss, also lanturn has to be the worst pokemon name.
(i dont know how to use the term hipster and would rather not know)
i thought you were going to trump me with something from b/w :(
Exploud
Golurk
Gulpin
HootHoot
Infernape
Spoink lol
Stunky

Kangaskhan is my fav tho, got it in the safari in pokemon yellow.

Taste

Smash Apprentice
I remember to this day in Grade 6 science fair all the kids from all over brought gameboys and we played like crazy. I did ok with a team that could recover (mewtwo, alakazam, chansey, starmie or whatever it was called), tho this one ***** with a team of missingnos was beating everyone

Tyson651

Smash Lord
No one could beat me cause I gamesharked 999 stats on everything for all my Pokemon.

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
Nothing beats playing blue/red on your lunchbox sized gameboy at recess. Or sneaking to the bathroom to trade pokemon and putting the link cable over top of two bathroom stalls lol.

As far as what game/gen is better, I can't really say. Nostalgia plays too big of a bias for me.
Lol I remember playing with Pokemon Red in like the dark basement of the gymnasium with one of those worm light things

Gen 1 and the SoulSilver generation were the best imo

Gen 1 = 151 regular pokemon, 230 something glitch pokemon ftw

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
Its my birthday on friday, would anyone like to smash?
i could probably host all dai
i remember using a worm light on my gameboy too, but on a trip to B.C. i caught kangaskhan on the road;)
pokeberta

Rush

Smash Apprentice
Not smashing until after the 19. I could have people at PASA for smash breaks but I'll just end up smashing the whole day LOL.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
sh counter would be good if your opponent thinks your going to tomahawk and wants to punish it.
So... a mindgame?

Mind games encompass like everything you do in the game lol.

Yeah maybe I should've worded that better.

Yeah... Something is a mindgame only if it succeeds in tricking your opponent, otherwise it's not a mindgame. Meaning everything can be a mindgame.
Yeah... wording... point still stands.

I haven't played against you since I started playing smarter. Everything I've done to you so far, whether it worked or not, has been autopilot.

This is probably true, again, doesn't affect what I said, and I look forward to you kicking my ***. (or at least my DK's)

yo arthur i show you mind games that work on brad all the time
I'd like to believe this is true, but if they truly worked, I wouldn't whoop you in P:M.

Simply put, you're better than I am. I just fight harder than you do.

Its my birthday on friday, would anyone like to smash?
pokeberta
Sadly this is the worst time for almost everyone, finals, projects, all nighters. Etc. But I wish you well, and I have a december birthday, so I mean, I know damn well you shouldn't mind postponing it to another day when people are available, because I did that for... well I think I've had one birthday on my birthday once.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Looks like we gonna have a McDonalds match between brad and Paul

Didn't Paul beat brad in p:m

Taste

Smash Apprentice
No reason to not have that match though. Les see these Brad mindgames

Hmm you know I have a bit of sympathy for Paul, he doesn't PM, and Brad had been practicing Ike.

Top Bottom