• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Taste

Smash Apprentice
Except for maybe the top 3, I'm pretty sure I could wreck any of you easily at PM. Just sayin.

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
arthur you are right about our community being better but you are a noob, im gonna scrub you out.
P.S. my brother says for kermit the frog to shut up about hype, and that it sounds like a disease
@ben i think i found a good pit counter that is fairly simple

sleak-

Smash Journeyman
Lol daymn arthur chill out bro

I refuse to money match brad of any sort,I'd rather see daniel or arthur money match or exhibition match brad

I just want to smash after finals the urge is always at its highest during finals :/

:phone:

sleak-

Smash Journeyman
Tysons to afraid to do singles because if he loses there will be no partner to to blame XD

Jkjkjkjkjkjkj I love you tysson :)

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Ya cause when I miss I always think I hit, so its like WTFBS. I think I only choked like 2 rests on that tournament cause I think too much on having to get it.

Edit: lmao Paul. There's something to call me out on. Though I did blame Paul a lot during the tournament. NEED MOAR GRAB RESTS

Dobbleedit: which reminds me, whenever Simon Dies and David is alone for a few seconds, simon's always like "GET AWAY GET AWAY" cause I'm like "GRAB HIM GRAB HIM" haha so funny.

Rush

Smash Apprentice
Lol daymn arthur chill out bro

I refuse to money match brad of any sort,I'd rather see daniel or arthur money match or exhibition match brad

I just want to smash after finals the urge is always at its highest during finals :/

Bradley would probably beat me... (FOR NOW~!:awesome:)

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
Nope, paul lost.

twice.

No reason to not have that match though. Les see these Brad mindgames

Hmm you know I have a bit of sympathy for Paul, he doesn't PM, and Brad had been practicing Ike.
To be fair, I played Project M like twice before that tournament, I just know a lot about basic character concepts and application from being a game reviewer/designer and having read quite a few pixels in my time

The McDonalds match should be in melee. Much more fair

I so disagree, it would be a pretty fair fight since I would want to trash Paul so hard if it was JUST a money match, but honestly he'd still probably win and it just wouldn't be interesting to watch, because he knows beating me requires him to be lame and focus on camping me out. It'd only be interesting if he stopped trying to win

**** I respect you so much why do you play falco you ****.

This is interesting, because they both have so much to gain by beating me but should be scared to **** from the fact that I basically have a huge likelyhood of winning. I approve. Fight.

Ya cause when I miss I always think I hit, so its like WTFBS. I think I only choked like 2 rests on that tournament cause I think too much on having to get it.

Dobbleedit: which reminds me, whenever Simon Dies and David is alone for a few seconds, simon's always like "GET AWAY GET AWAY" cause I'm like "GRAB HIM GRAB HIM" haha so funny.

didnt miss any on me in melee, thats for sure.

and lol I found that hilarious during finals

Bradley would probably beat me... (FOR NOW~!:awesome:)
Probably, but I'd play you if you're up to the task

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Ya, some reason its just the first match of the set where I play really slow, but when I get my ball rolling then I start playing normally

FGCC_Hussler

Smash Rookie
Happy birthday Clarke!
Btw, that money match is still gonna happen. Someday, sometime, lol. Maybe at the next smash tourney when I will not be as free as I currently am xD.
Also, I'm still waiting on my true character to be added to pm haha.

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
Thanks huss, im gonna have a friend over to smash tommorow.
i dont want to take your money tho :troll:
my char hasnt been added yet either

Taste

Smash Apprentice
I think I'm gonna make an effort to learn a char in melee that needs a lil tech skill instead of just going jiggs all the time.

who to choose..

Taste

Smash Apprentice
Hehe.. Yea I think I gonna be that guy, and I'm gonna play falcon.

He's my fave char to watch so may as well play him.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Come on luke lol. We're marthberta. Going falco in this province is like getting a death wish \o/.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
In every other place aside from edmonton (and maybe calgary if you count carl / jack destroying everyone)

Crusayer

Smash Lord
I dunno. Jack told me he 3 stocked paul in tournament or something. Dunno about against victor.

Carl still destroys everyone though

KillLock

Smash Lord
lost to a c.falcon

rofl

i feel like im much stronger at melee than back then tho

p.s kinda wanna melee today lol

Top Bottom