• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Tyson651

Smash Lord
so i talked to one of my friends thats going to be my teammate

he told me that 2t and 1p, and 2t and 1z >>> 3t

simply cause p can help rush cause t's cant, and z can lock t's into bio.

also he was telling me about (lets say the guy im talking to is friend A and the other friend that wasnt with me today is friend B)

telling me about friend B who vs'd flash in a 1v1, haha he said he got owned but flash is supposedly #1

but they beat the clan [shield] or w/e and some other clan that includes luxry (or maybe luxury cause my friend's a fob and cant spell) which luxry is ranked 3rd and jae dong is ranked 2nd

they beat arhc? or arch? beat that clan too. i have no clue his writing is messy.

they beat a lot of skilled people that's right under semi pro's in 2v2s.

and these were all 2v2 matches played by A and B together.

i wasnt involved, i guess they're better than me at teams now :O

edit: friend A was also wondering if u wanted to 4v4 lmao, i said u probably wouldnt, the 4th person they wanted was a guy named steve who lives in calgary and he's semi pro, he 2-0 the #1 china player named pj (A in iccup), and he beat my friend B (they play all the time but steve never plays seriously) without building anything with zerg against B's terran, by using 2 drone micro and killed all B's scvs lolol.

and kid u not, my friends arent noobs, friend B is B+ in iccup, i asked friend A about it today.

and about the game with friend B vs flash, it was hilarious cause flash shared vision at the start of the game, and the first building he made was a gas building.

and it was PvT (B v flash) and my friend tried rushing him with just 1 zealot, and flash had 2 marines and micro'd and killed his zealot lmao without taking any damage hahaha.

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
wow, how did he get a game in with Flash?? And wtf playing PJ. My god ur friends are lucky.

You need friends with names man.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
haha, its cause friend B was in some pro servers, and flash was bored and started doing 1v1s, he got lucky and got a 1v1 with him, got totally owned.

he has the replay, im waiting for my friend to send it to me so i can watch lmao

Levi5

Smash Ace
Rend and Ony:
Most of the Calgary smashers that go on smashboards are in the south. There are still some active in the north, they just are hard to contact. Randall used to host biweeklies in huntingtin hills I think. There's some guys living in Kincora that play. Add me on msn if you want me to try and hook you up with some smash: Mr.Trodd[at]gmail.com

@Victra: Sorry I don't mean to spread rumours.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Levi, Rend and I have talked a little and he said something about hosting with hmi a friend and two others. AKA you and me?

Levi5

Smash Ace
Rend: I didn't seem to get the add unless my msn auto accepts =S. I would be down for a general meeting of 2 from each party though.

Alex: Thanks :3

Top Bottom