• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alberta Brawl Power Rankings!**ON HIATUS**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I guess Brad showed his worth this tourny, mayb he does deserve 6th spot, maybe higher? I am interested into seeing how this changes.

*Alphicans is standing by*

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Levi should be top 5. I think that's pretty obvious.

Kevin and his Pikachu *****. Koda needs to be top 10.

'MIRIGHT?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'm glad this is an Albertan Brawl Power Ranking instead of some huge Power Ranking with a bunch of nobodies from Saskatchewan.
Is there gonna be a new Melee Power Ranking? If I remember correctly, I think Dan was like 10th. LOL.

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Brad is not top 5, he basically stood there and spammed dsmashes and shuttle loops with metaknight against my match with him. The reason why he got so far was because of brawl.

:p

Plz remove me from list.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Yeah but tourny placings count, but then again I DID beat him in a money match at CT4, just wanna point that out, thank-you very much. Oh and he did use MK. Take it how you want it, but Brad got so far this tourny, because Luigi's mansion is sooo broken for MK, it should be banned. Also you live for sooo long it's like gay *** temple.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Stage DI is broken at mansion. You guys should work on that >_>

Also I rarely use the loop to attack. I need to start doing that.

Don't ahte on Levi, him playing was a joke and he's actually not bad it turns out.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Results thread is up, but I'm going to need to resimulate the Brawl Singles results. Read the thread if you want to know why.

And I don't think Luigi's Mansion is going to get banned any time soon, guys. So practice more on it and learn its quirks.

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
I'm not looking to attack your position Brad, just to clarify. I was moreso trying to point out that regardless of how Levi got to the place he did in double, he did get there.

XeroGravity

Smash Rookie
yea man I take offense to that comment as well... ill be coming to Calgary for the rider game on the first few days of aug. If Alberta is ready to take two *** kicking's that week i'm up for it

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
: / Whuzzat s'posed to mean?

You guys can have your own Power Ranking. S'all i'm saying. I don't think it's fair to have a power ranking that includes Sask (and Manitoba) since we never play each other. I'd be better if we had seperate PRs. : /

kithkin

Smash Champion
Lol except you would've lost to Koda in a 1 stock anyways so it's fine. but if you made it percents then yeah ok, either way you didn't come back through losers, no johns.

Also I know Mike, you'd never hurt me <3

Stevo

Smash Champion
Results are results

doubles should have less impact on placement tho

EDIT: also I didnt participate in singles brawl, but im sure i could place top ten at least.
but i mean, 1 - I dont really care, and 2 - I have no results to speak for this.

EDIT 2: that last edit makes it sound like i think I deserve a spot on the PR or something, which isnt the case. Just to clarify

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
I forgot this thread existed.

Umm... MetaKnight is kind of ridiculous. That comment about people rushing to MK when they can't win with their character is so true for too many of us. Call me a scrub, but I'm going to learn a character that has far more depth than the MK styles I've used and seen, and I'm going to hone my skill to the point where I will win against said MK's. It's like if you were playing Melee with Peach, and the top 8 ranked characters missing from the game.

ON TOPIC: This update will be pretty huge I'm guessing.

kithkin

Smash Champion
I'm waiting for brawl singles results, hopefully, before I start making anything big.

Stevo, I actually agree you should be on there, but I'll need to talk to other people to see who all agrees with me.

And I'm glad Sid, I completely agree with you on how dissapointing it is, and feel bad for doing it myself, but I talked to Alex the night before, and he told me just to prove I'm good, whether I'm using MK or not, he said I couldn't do it with bowser, and he was right.

But I do still hold the title of best bowser =3

kithkin

Smash Champion
That was banned a long time ago victor.

and by that I mean, stop looking at things two hours after I do >_>

but yeah, it's already banned.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
>_> I just saw a thread about it randomly on the swf homepage. Sorry if i'm not up to stuff with all the new brawl "ATs" like you are.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol, all the Brawl AT's are stupid and useless.
It's only been a few months. Give it some time! It took a long time for people to find wavedashing in Melee! People will find some game breaking AT's in Brawl! For now, there are some really helpful ones, like failed wavedashes! Oops, I meant SHADing. Just give Brawl a chance! Quit being so afraid of new things Brad.

Ermine

Smash Ace
I forgot this thread existed.

Umm... MetaKnight is kind of ridiculous. That comment about people rushing to MK when they can't win with their character is so true for too many of us. Call me a scrub, but I'm going to learn a character that has far more depth than the MK styles I've used and seen, and I'm going to hone my skill to the point where I will win against said MK's. It's like if you were playing Melee with Peach, and the top 8 ranked characters missing from the game.

ON TOPIC: This update will be pretty huge I'm guessing.
This is why I'm playing Pikachu.

That and I think Mice/Mouses are awesome.

Ermine

Smash Ace
Your avatar should be a bidoof.
Bidoof is only ALRIGHT... Not THAT great >_>

If I was going to do one of those starters, I would do something like Zigzagoon or Rattata.

While I think Beavers are awesome, there are some other animals I like somewhat more.

My Beaver plushie just happened to be the biggest plushie I had and I felt like bringing it along.

EDIT: Just ask Sid =P, Battlefield is my friend ^_^

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Bidoof is only ALRIGHT... Not THAT great >_>

If I was going to do one of those starters, I would do something like Zigzagoon or Rattata.

While I think Beavers are awesome, there are some other animals I like somewhat more.

My Beaver plushie just happened to be the biggest plushie I had and I felt like bringing it along.

EDIT: Just ask Sid =P, Battlefield is my friend ^_^
LMFAO. Your avatar should definitely be a basic Rattata picture.

xD I believe you. Your pikachu is actually good, i had a fun time watching. Brawl standards that is.

Kevin for top 5! He got third in doubles all by himself basically. xD

Ermine

Smash Ace
LMFAO. Your avatar should definitely be a basic Rattata picture.

xD I believe you. Your pikachu is actually good, i had a fun time watching. Brawl standards that is.

Kevin for top 5! He got third in doubles all by himself basically. xD
Levi helped! He threw off Wario's Bike whenever it was on the stage!

>_>

XD

Next tourney I'll bring a different plushie, and a different one for each tourney.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Levi helped! He threw off Wario's Bike whenever it was on the stage!

>_>

XD

Next tourney I'll bring a different plushie, and a different one for each tourney.
LOL. Okay. Next tourney, i'll team in Brawl with you. LOLOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom