• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alberta Brawl Power Rankings!**ON HIATUS**

Status
Not open for further replies.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Whats with you guys.

You said too many times Alex couldnt be on the PR because he didnt make it to ny tournaments.

Then you try to tell me that you should move people based on friendlies.

Jerks.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Well Brad, there aren't that many tourneys to begin with. If we had like a major tourney a month, and somebody didn't attend any of them for 3-4 months, then I could understand. But because we only have like 3 major tournaments a year, being absent from tourneys for a few months doesn't matter much as there aren't many tournaments to attend to in the first place.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Yeah for sure. I'm down for any 3S or mvc2 tournaments. Does anyone own Guilty Gear? I've never played it before.

ps. Calgary needs more tournaments.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Guilty gear is fun, but IMO it's not great compeititve merely because of the game structure not being as well built.

CvS2?

pp.s: Calgary needs any tournament.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Knock Luke off and drop me and Sho down if not off. Tyson should drop and Levi should be up there after Steve. Mike P should be off and Allan needs to be on, as well as Matt. Brad goes up and Joel needs to be added on. Jarrett needs to be on for sure as well.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Why should Mike P be off? Did he say he wanted off? Anyways, I say scrap the low tier, and replace with Jarret, Matt, and drop someone from mid tier down to low. Sid should either drop or be off for the time being, Levi definitely up there, in high tier. Now I am not sure, because Joel and Allan should both be on, but who to cut? Idk. That's my input for now.

EDIT: Nvm Mike.W off and Jarrod off, and everything can fit.

Levi5

Smash Ace
I already told you guys I don't want on here :p

Edit: Actually on second thought, maybe I do want on. It might keep me motivated to improve

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Exactly Levi. You're so good, why wouldn't you want to be on?

I meant Mike W sorry, not Mike P.

And I agree with Luke. Everyone in low tier needs to be replaced by Matt, Jarrod and even Kevin to be honest. Allan needs on too, for sure.

I wish Taylor could be on, his IC are so gorgeous.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I was most impressed with Dan, Levi and Jarret's play at CAST4
Not Matt? =[ Kevin got really good too, I was pleased.

Jesus, Jarrett did amazing, holy cow. So did Jack, god **** son. Stay away from Brawl, seriously. You'll be top 7 easily otherwise, i swear.

Levi, you should try like this more often. D=

I failed you Carl, I'm sorry. Me, Tyson, Sho and Alex totally ate dirt D=

FalseFalco

Smash Master
i didnt see you tyson sho or alex play

i was busy watching all the semis and finals etc

kevin yes for the short time i watched him i was impressed

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I think everyone assumed that, but because of the results, everyone KNOWS that Levi *****, which is great.

God tier:
Carl
Mike
Dan

High tier:
Steve
Joel
John
Jack
Sid

Middle tier :
Stu
Brad
Alex
Tyson
Mach5

Low tier:
Jarrett
Halcyon.Days

Or something like that.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
^_^... though... Dan ***** my Marth when I played him... ;_; I was like... Oh, I suck.
It was Dan lol.

Dayuhm, I love Calgary, they're so fresh. Taylor's IC's are so fascinating and sexy, Kevin's Pikachu *****, and he has insane reaction time, Allan's Samus is such a ****ing show off and I love it, Levi ***** like theres no tomorrow, Brad has a nice ganon now, and Sho has a cute peach. Too much GG.

Stevo

Smash Champion
I can only Judge the people at the top of the PR, because they are the people I play with often.

I think Levi should be up like 5th or something

I think god tier should consist of only Carl, as Mike seems to be past his prime (lulz) and the difference between Dan and I is small.

The rest I have no clue, so im not gonna suggest anything.

kithkin

Smash Champion
I pretty much Agree, theres only one flaw i'd change with the results of Cast, and that is I'd fix the bracket so jason(PKM) wasn't facing a pro at the start, and was facing noobs like he should be, actually in levis quarter section, because Levi's quarter section only had, well, Levi.

Ermine

Smash Ace
I pretty much Agree, theres only one flaw i'd change with the results of Cast, and that is I'd fix the bracket so jason(PKM) wasn't facing a pro at the start, and was facing noobs like he should be, actually in levis quarter section, because Levi's quarter section only had, well, Levi.
That would have helped me ;_;

kithkin

Smash Champion
It would've helped anyone.

My bracket (JOHHNNSS) Had Joel to start, Silent Wolf, and... Carl I think it was?

All in the same quarter section where Levi has nobody >_>

Levi still did really well though so no johns, I was just Q-Q cause I did better than him in pools (easier pool)

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I think everyone assumed that, but because of the results, everyone KNOWS that Levi *****, which is great.

God tier:
Carl
Mike
Dan

High tier:
Steve
Joel
John
Jack
Sid

Middle tier :
Stu
Brad
Alex
Tyson
Mach5

Low tier:
Jarrett
Halcyon.Days

Or something like that.
Pretty good, cept Sid lower and Jack lower. I also think Alex should be low tier. But it's based on tourny results so I am not too sure. And of course Levi up there... So KNOCK SOMEONE OFF :p

Levi5

Smash Ace
Joel's too high, Tyson is too low. Victra should still be on.

I placed second in my pool

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I think Joel should be somewhere in high though, imo. Levi, you're top 5 easy. Tyson's a bit low. He's in the right tier though. I donno about me though to be honest. I'm not very consistent >__> Like, my fox plays in spurts, I swear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom