• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ALASKA Smash Thread

Wavedash Master

Smash Journeyman
Eggz, when you do you plan to fly up here?

Also, would any smashers in Anchorage be willing to go to this years ArcticLan? It hasn't been offically announced, but the event has been held for the past two years now.

Eggz

Smash Hero
LMFAO sorry toph, i never did learn manners from my family

ginger <3

also if you have enough for Gage as well we can cook you hella food

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
someone say something about a legit melee tournament in alaska >.>!?!?!?!!???

side note, the tournament going on in fairbanks next week is back to being sketchy as hell, aperitnly their gonna VOTE on which game to play at the tournament(which smash game)

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
Brawl tournament in the Den on Thursday from 2-4, don't rly expect anyone here to go since you all play Melee but I just thought I'd post it cause it's been a while since any tournaments have come up. That and I don't hide tournaments. :3

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
the tournament that was gonna happen this weekend that i got the person to make a smash 64 event kinda changed, aperintly its gonna be voted on at the event for which game to play...

if any one still wants to come for it, i could set up a smash fest weekend at my place, got like 3 tv's and 2 set ups.

just tossing it out there

EDIT: aperintly the tournament has been changed to brawl -.-;;
FML

danmcdonald

Smash Rookie
Brawl tournament in the Den on Thursday from 2-4, don't rly expect anyone here to go since you all play Melee but I just thought I'd post it cause it's been a while since any tournaments have come up. That and I don't hide tournaments. :3
Even though it was a bit hectic because of the 4 and 3 man free for alls, it was pretty fun.

Eggz

Smash Hero
gabber.od.ua has too much industrial, noise and speedcore
yuck
their actual gabber/ukhardcore/jcore is sick tho

also rly low bitrates on everything/uploading everything to hotfile = ****

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
yo eggz, i looked into it, and they miles are linked with me and my parents, so i have to go thru them to get a ticket for you... i dont think they're gonna do that...

Beautiful Death

Smash Journeyman
Last year, I remember where I was on Thanksgiving and Christmas day.

I remember where I was, the people I was with, the general atmosphere, how I felt, and what I was wearing. Just about everything.

Now it’s 2010.

It makes me a little sad to think about it. Well..... really sad.

But I guess things have to change. There’s a time and place for everything. Ah well.

Rina-chan

Smash Journeyman
Long time no see.
Yeah, I've been missing last year and all the fun stuff we did as a group.
Caleb is right about everyone being busier---I work two shifts per day at my job so all I really have free is a few hrs each evening, and sometimes weekends. But please feel free to text me if something is going on and I'll definitely show up if I can. :] One of my Pokemon friends told me about the UAA tournament but I had to work during that time so I couldn't go.. lame.

I definitely want to attend Smashgiving & Smashmas~

Top Bottom