• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ALASKA Smash Thread

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
Guys, I'm ****ing sick of this. I'm almost 20 and haven't been able to score a better job than a ****ing cook at a local fast food joint. What makes it worse is that I live in a small town so business is pretty limited, and where I work is the only place that'll hire high school graduates. I'd get the hell out of this town if I could actually drive too, but I've failed every **** test I've ever taken. I'm socially awkward, even my only other co-worker ****ing hates my guts. I have repressed lust for one of my best friends too; she's athletic, smart and a gorgeous southern bell. I love her. You know what it's like; I've been friend zoned real hard. She's my only real friend, besides this one kid, who I'm pretty sure is only hanging around me because he is mentally challenged. I guess he's the only one that can tolerate me. And what makes this all ****ing worse is that I live in a ****ing pineapple under the sea.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
So brad's girlfriend doesnt know about my brother. what does everyone think of him?

She also doesnt know about lance. give your thoughts on him as well

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
So brad's girlfriend doesnt know about my brother. what does everyone think of him?

She also doesnt know about lance. give your thoughts on him as well
Marcus is pretty cool. He's actually friends with one of my other friends(Marika). And Lance, he's fine with me as long as he keeps his hands to himself. However, I haven't been around either one of them long enough to give a fair opinion of them so yeah.

Z-row

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I only got to play you once or twice. Fun stuff, you play alot different than anyone here.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Lol the same?

This trip has proven to me my marth sucks though, time to do some rocky-esque training.

I assume Z-row is james? Good **** dude you like ***** me with your shiek, I definitely wasn't expecting that. And Caleb clocked in on me after a couple games.

FoxyFox

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, couldn't make it yesterday cause i was fishing/camping
good luck at APEX though

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
you guys will eventually pick up on this, so ill just say it. i throw parties as an excuse to drink, and have many people around to "babysit" me. by babysit, i mean call the authorities incase i do something stupid

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
melee pools are up. Pool 29

Eggz
Ben-Teezy
Baum
LunarNova
Che_Lab
Tope

T.T eggz + tope

(che_lab posting)

at least ill got a crack at eggz...

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
copied from james facebook

James Wilson oh my god....

hours of watching apex and no sight of caleb. Saw mike standing on the stream, though....
53 minutes ago · Comment · LikeUnlike · View feedback (1)Hide feedback (1)

o
Caleb Dirks
hey. im sorry to hear that lol. i didnt go up with mike because i was too busy getting friendlies in. took games off of silent wolf, HBK (ranked 4th in tristate (new york, pennsylvania, new jersey)), met so many people, ESPECIALLY PC CHR...IS who I almost beat quite a few times. he said he was impressed, not just because i was from alaska either because he didn't know that. me and mike got announced on the loud speaker and got applauded by a good 100 people. good times. anyways, tomorrow is singles and if i make it out, ill probably be getting livestreamed somewhere starting around 4pm (12pm alaska time)

Beautiful Death

Smash Journeyman
so I take it team alaska just STOMPED all over those pathetic out-of-staters?

heh.

well, I'll just hope it wasn't another GMMA_Jan v. Kenneth travesty. Lol.

OR Jan v. wolfman.

my god. *Rolls eyes.* Too good. Here's to team USA going to Japan.

****amn fool. Using Tager. And some second-rate Ragna. THATS HOW WE DO IT IN

THE US. SENDING TAGERS TO TAKE ON THE ****.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
Personal Victories/accomplishments

BEat Wobbles Icees once

Beat Jman's Shiek once

****ed up every Marth and Falcon (cept one) that came my way

Only 3 people 4 stocked me. Shiz and SW and Zech

got 4th in pools against people who were techier than caleb, includes Axe, Toasty and Stricnyn3.

got 4th in pools in brawl, which included shadow, one of the best MK players ever who complemented my MK.

Chilled with Chillen. who agrees that Chillen-Thunders combo sounds way awesome than its original name.

Played Street fighter with Chillen

won 5 bucks in MM in SSF4 due to scrubs

More updates tomorrow

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
took games off of eggz and tope who were in my pool.

won like 5 money matches, two for 5 dollars. (only lost like 2)

took games off of SW, wrecked dashdancedan, took games off of a really good midwest fox

went even with afro chris

so, yeah. i didnt make it past pools. i was literally a stock away from getting there, and i SD'd it.

overall, got a lot of people impressed, impressed myself, left an impact, learned a lot of new stuff and ive been having a load of fun

- caleb if you couldn't tell

Beautiful Death

Smash Journeyman
So Hungrybox wins melee, Armada gets second, no surprise there, really.

But, jesus. Giant upset in Brawl. Never heard of Brood.

DEHF, Brood, M2K, Lee Martin, and Ally places FIFTH? What on earth. Crazy stuff.

ADHD where arrrreeeee yooouuuuuu

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
So Hungrybox wins melee, Armada gets second, no surprise there, really.

But, jesus. Giant upset in Brawl. Never heard of Brood.

DEHF, Brood, M2K, Lee Martin, and Ally places FIFTH? What on earth. Crazy stuff.

ADHD where arrrreeeee yooouuuuuu
shut up arthur, you werent here and didnt know the story/drama

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
lol so, some of the japanese players were so emotionally affected by brood's win over m2k that they were actually crying in pride.

also, mall of america is ****ing amzing, yo.

Top Bottom