• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ALASKA Smash Thread

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
Adrian's so much better now. I can't say anything for Brad as I haven't seen him play for awhile, but Adrian's a smart player.
Me and Adrian are rivals till da end

Learn shine > bairs.
thats not the Daemonfang combo

Wait so is there like location that you guys mutually smash at or what.
my house in the summer

Is anchorage pretty big? I'm going to bring a hacked melee btw.
no its not, if you need someone to show you around and drive you, send me a pm

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
yeah we usually play at people's houses, or during the fall at the university. id say my house is used the most frequently. @ the hacked melee: **** yes. ive been wanting to play on one of those for forever. ******s up here only like hackin brawl.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
i can see there being a number of money matches happening in the near future, seems certain people have been stepping their game up. also GG's matt+ at 64. close matches.

ohgodx

Smash Apprentice
man we smashed pkmn stadium 2 challenge cup master ball.
and then we smashed at melee.
and then mike's mom called and said, "Michael, bring home DaemonFang combo home for dinner, Gimpyfish combo wasn't good enough!"

ohgodx

Smash Apprentice
i swear to god if you guys dont know the marth matchup by the time you leave im gonna strangle you both.
james agrees you ought to know the sheik matchup just as well.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
i meant anymore, and not including ones ive already made

i swear to god if you guys dont know the marth matchup by the time you leave im gonna strangle you both.
james agrees you ought to know the sheik matchup just as well.
I dont know any matchups, im Falco, i Dair>Shine + Laser... EVERYONE...

EDIT:

THERE WILL BE A SEEING OFF PARTY AT MY HOUSE ON THE NIGHT OF THE 3RD AT MY HOUSE. SMASH WILL BE CONDUCTED AS WELL AS OTHER GAMES

Xanskar

Smash Lord
i dont understand
its not like you wont be back
they didnt have seeing off things for derek tcp and daniel when they went to oc3/fcdiamond

ohgodx

Smash Apprentice
**** MasterShake, you better hit me up with some matches soon as you get here, Im dying to play some melee.

Z-row

Smash Journeyman
Got to really stretch my legs against Derek. God, I can only imagine what he was like when he was good. Seriously. MasterShake is gonna come to Mike's house, right? He should be here any day.

Z-row

Smash Journeyman
Don't talk too much ****, dude. Who knows how you might be surprised.

Anyway, pack an umbrella. It's been raining up here.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
Don't talk too much ****, dude. Who knows how you might be surprised.

Anyway, pack an umbrella. It's been raining up here.
no he wont. Shake, all you'll find up here is a Link main and minor supporting characters in ALASKA SMASH airing this fall on TBS

ohgodx

Smash Apprentice
This is for real MasterShake

Pack warm, because yes, it has been raining quite a bit lately.
Also pack light because if it gets sunny again, you'll feel right at home.
As far as scenery goes, you need to book a cruise around like a glacier lake or something expensive like that, and I doubt you have the $$ for it. You'll see plenty of mountains and maybe the inlet if you really want someone to drive you out 10 minutes from where most of us live.

If you value your controller, I advise caution when going to a dude named Ean's house, because his pet rabbits have chewed through many a controller wire.

Finally, if for any reason you don't have a pick up from the air port planned, just pick one of us that can drive:
Ohgodx, DaemonFang, Chelab, Xanskarr
even though Mattnumbers can drive he lives too far away and it'd be kinda inconvenient for him if he's not also staying in town after the drive over.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
I'm good on the ride/tour stuff since I'm going up with some family.

I just want to spend at least 2 days playing smash which would preferably be wednesday or the weekend.

My uncle lives in Wasilla which I found is an hour away so that's not too far I guess.

But once I get there I'll call Xan and/or you and be a moocher.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
I wouldnt trust Xan's driving... i created the driving tier list for a reason.

also, dont listen to matt, if you want scenery, climb flattop, its in town, doesnt take you very long and its what everyone in alaska should do.

Also, since he's coming up here, smash can and will be held in my garage for the duration of until we leave for Apex

Z-row

Smash Journeyman
I wouldnt trust Xan's driving... i created the driving tier list for a reason.

also, dont listen to matt, if you want scenery, climb flattop, its in town, doesnt take you very long and its what everyone in alaska should do.
Let's try to cool it with calling out people's opinions and whatnot, shall we? This kind of talk tends to breed negative thoughts, so let's refrain from doing that....

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
Thats assuming that everyone takes everything said online seriously...

Regardless, smash at my house till i leave for Apex, also if anyone has Valium, hook me up

Xanskar

Smash Lord
you don't know **** about my driving you've never even rode with me driving

you shouldnt talk about things you know nothing about

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
dont need to, looking at the condition of your car, and just ur attitude and habits in life. looks like you shouldnt be talkng about things you know nothing about.

the way i can tell. its the same way we all can tell when scrubs say they're good at video games.

Xanskar

Smash Lord
dont need to, looking at the condition of your car, and just ur attitude and habits in life. looks like you shouldnt be talkng about things you know nothing about.

the way i can tell. its the same way we all can tell when scrubs say they're good at video games.
i didn't say i was good, i said you shouldnt judge based on the looks
learn to read you dumb mother****er
okay, my car doesn't look good. **** that must mean im a terrible driver. OH WAIT IT DOESNT
my attitudes about life are not positive. **** that must mean im a terrible driver. OH WAIT IT DOESNT
you can tell when scrubs say they're good at video games because they tell you stuff about how they play (character, what stages, how often)
i havent talked to you about my driving at all except one single time where we discussed how to drive with one hand.
don't speak if you don't know anything about what you're talking about

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
"i wouldnt trust xan driving"

tell me where i said that you were a bad driver? looks like you need to learn to read

cool story, but gee, what makes a nice car? one thats clean, has little to no scratches or dents or proof of any accident. if you sunk time into your car, you've sunk time into driving so you dont mess up that car. the majority of cars that get into accidents are not new or nice.

your attitude affects everything about life, notice how safe drivers always follow the rules and such and never get into accidents? you rarely follow any rules in general, treat people badly and fairly lazy/unmotivated. to boot, ur also a teenager whose had little driving experience.

frankly, driving is one of the few things you CAN judge based on looks. dont speak if you dont know what you're talking about. and this is one of them.

Xanskar

Smash Lord
yes, sinking time into your car might mean sinking time into your driving. however sinking time into your driving doesnt always translate to sinking time into your car.

you dont know anything about if i follow the rules or not, in anything and that includes driving.

treating people badly doesn't translate into driving very much at all, and protip: just because i don't treat people amazingly doesn't mean i treat people badly
i treat people as if they don't matter to me, because they don't. sometimes that comes off as being an *******, but why should i treat them like they're my friend if they arent? i only treat a few people terrible because they treat other people terrible.

and all around you dont know me whatsoever. don't judge me based on what i used to be(which you didn't know me then anyway), and don't even try to think you know me as i am now. because you don't.

Top Bottom