• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ALASKA Smash Thread

Z-row

Smash Journeyman
I was gonna write some long scathing post against Mike, but I don't really care anymore. Lost cause. The only person who believes his opinions is him. Oh, and Kira, but that's a mystery to me.

Jason, you're a rockin' driver, and you treat at least me really well. I don't feel like you're gonna swerve us off the road or anything anyway.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
I was gonna write some long scathing post against James, but I really never cared at all in the 1st place. Never a cause to begin with. The only person who believes his opinions is him.... not even kira...

Also, Mad props to Adrian for manning up and taking the money match. ill collect that dollar whenever you have it...I think Jason would be my next level up on who to beat.

In anycase, Apex should be fun like, i havent been OOS for a tournament in awhile. Next year, Adrian and Matt, i expect you to come with. Maybe to EVO2011? lol

Anyways, we had a discussion today, and i would have to say, Adrian is prolly my favorite person to play. Like win or lose, ive never walked away disappointed or angry. We've been equal since we both started playing competitively, which is awesome to have a rival.

Another is prolly Ean, that mother****er use to 4stock me, now i go more or less even with him. I prolly learned more about the CF matchup against him more than anyone else.

Post your favorite person(s) to play against and why

Z-row

Smash Journeyman
I was gonna write some long scathing post against James, but I really never cared at all in the 1st place. Never a cause to begin with. The only person who believes his opinions is him.... not even kira...
Your rhymes just drizzle, son! My flow flash floods

Caleb, after Apex, guess who we're hanging out with!!!

Or who I'm hanging out with and other people are gonna help.

Did I mention I saved a ****ing dude's life? I feel like I earned a nice long brag.

Today was a productive day.

ohgodx

Smash Apprentice
Man, I am hated by everyone. Even when I am not hated, I am shunned and ignored. /wrists

Xanskar

Smash Lord
Also, Mad props to Adrian for manning up and taking the money match. ill collect that dollar whenever you have it...I think Jason would be my next level up on who to beat.
You'll probably win eventually, you already beat me sometimes. I just don't play the game anymore and when I do I **** around. I don't think I even know how to play serious anymore.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
Man, I am hated by everyone. Even when I am not hated, I am shunned and ignored. /wrists
man, thats not part of the discussion

You'll probably win eventually, you already beat me sometimes. I just don't play the game anymore and when I do I **** around. I don't think I even know how to play serious anymore.
ya, thats balls, looks like i dont get a chance to say i beat you when you played seriously. It's like Saito where he never got his rematch with kenshin...

@Arthur (and matt... i guess): the trick is to not care, the moment you start caring is the moment you start judging your actions and thats the moment you start doubting yourself. Once that happens its a slow but painful decline. In anycase, not caring ussually provides a filter with people, those who stay are ussually cool to chill with, those who dont... well who cares? I think Jason does a good job of this i guess...

Z-row

Smash Journeyman
Personally, I like the topic that's been set. I'll go first, methinks.

My favorite people to smash with are....

Matt! You know him, you hate him, he's my trainer. I'm talented, no doubt, but I couldn't have made the huge leaps in skill I made. Because of this man, I got better in my year than alot of people have gotten up hear in 5-6 years of playing. Almost every trick I've perfected happened because he taught it to me in the first place. Just about the only person who can question my opinion about my character.

Caleb! I call him homo all the time, but srsly. That is some good fox. Every time I land a hit, I feel so excited to, even for a second outwit probably the best fox for hundreds of miles in any direction. No matter how good I've gotten, Caleb's always there to keep me in check. Our matches have become closer and closer to even lately, and I feel really proud to stand up to such a talented player.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
I dont hate matt... if anything im just slightly above neutral wif him. I dont think anybody hates matt...

also, i learned how to Lcancel... cant use that john anymore... oh well...

Alright me and caleb have a 20 dollar money match set. LETS DO THIS

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
I'll see you guys in two weeks, I probably won't make it to Apex since I have to go to my Grandfathers 80th birthday.

I get back on like the 10th or 11th I think.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
=/ i kinda like playing with everyone, they all have their things that make gameplay with them enjoyable/beneficial. if i had to say out of everyone though, it would probably be daniel/captain alaska. i just like the way he thinks/plays.

ohgodx

Smash Apprentice
Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggge

Im also flattered by James' comment as a trainer. Back in high school, Ive trained so many people, and have had so many disappointments. The last really good one I had was a kid name Jacob, but he moved to join the navy. After that, it was Mike, and I all but gave up on training someone... man, I feel like the emperor and my secret sith lord agent... this is AWESOME. James is my greatest success.

Id like to take more of you under the dark wing, you will gain skillz like youve never known before, dudes.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
if our community was star wars style i think it would be like this
matt - emperor
james - darth maul
derek - yoda obviously
mike - han solo
adrian - lando cuz hes black lololol
kira - princess leia cuz shes the girl duh
daniel - most worthy of being vader, imo.
xanskarr - jar jar binks cuz hes always clownin
i have no idea for brad or anybody else but dibs on luke skywalker *****es

matt+ can be anikin like from the first movie cuz hes all young lololol

also, DQP is jabba the hut. lol

Xanskar

Smash Lord
bro adrian would be greedo cause hes greedy lololol
i aint clownin mang im ballin not hatin
you sound like you hatin, you aint get to be luke if you hatin
i think i should be dooku cause its a cool name and he has a unique-ish lightsaber that looks cool

actually ill be that big blue dude that plays in jabbas band
chyeah

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
if our community was star wars style i think it would be like this
matt - emperor
james - darth maul
derek - yoda obviously
mike - han solo
adrian - lando cuz hes black lololol
kira - princess leia cuz shes the girl duh
daniel - most worthy of being vader, imo.
Xanskarr - jar jar binks cuz hes always clownin
i have no idea for brad or anybody else but dibs on luke skywalker *****es

matt+ can be anikin like from the first movie cuz hes all young lololol

also, dqp is jabba the hut. Lol
****ing quoted for ****ing truth mutha****a

also, kira, since ur leia and im han... i mean... its gotta happen... unavoidable, the smash council has spoken

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
nvm, adrian gets to be samuel jackson. ballin as ****. also i aint hatin *****. hmm. i guess ur dooku worthy. idk. my list aint perfect

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
You mean windu? no, BURKE is Windu, cuz he's tight with derek (yoda).

adrian should remain lando, cuz he's han's friend.

WHY DOES THIS ALIGN SO PERFECTLY?!?!?!?!

Also, i play falco, who uses a gun... han uses a gun

Z-row

Smash Journeyman
I can deal with Maul. He was cool as hell.

Caleb, bring balance to the smashforce!

ohgodx

Smash Apprentice
Matt: "Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the dark side."
James: "I warn you; if you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."
Matt: "**** YOU!!!!"
James: *death

true story from Battlefield

Tripcode Mel

Smash Cadet

And that would be ****awesome lightsaber rave Clone Wars Grievous, not the ****ty chest cold devious snidely Episode III Grievous, thanks.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord

So we have New Jerseys for New Jersey! hahaha, get it? no but srsly, ****in love them, i made them myself. Caleb has one too.

Im thinking about making more for the entire smash crew, lemme know if yall are interested

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
ur text on the back would go

Brad's Girlfriend
Brad's Girlfriend
<logo>

brad's would go

Spacing_out
Brad's Girlfriend's Boyfriend
<logo>

Kira's would go

Rina-Chan
Where'd you guys get Costco pizza from?!?!?!?
<logo>

Matt's would go

Savage
Amekekiru Ryu no Hirameki
<logo>

Ean's would go

ThatOneDudeSki
The Dankest Nug
<Logo>

Adrian's would go

Adrian_BLK
What?! No 3rd place prize?!
<logo>

Captain Alaska

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone, I'm looking to play melee again for a little while. Are people going out of state? What's up Jordan, are you still in Cordova? Does Derek still play? Cell phone charger recently died on me, send me an email, skype me, just respond in the thread if you guys are playing tonight (or want to play tonight) or in the near future.

allman.dc@gmail.com

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
sup daniel. yeah michael and I are going out of state on the 4th to attend APEX. derek will play with me to help me practice for apex, but other than that, not really. hit me up at 244-8781 if u wanna meet up.

ohgodx

Smash Apprentice
captain mother ****ing alaska
smash with me any time you want
242 3647

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
caleb posting. so, as some of you may know theres this site called mylifeisbro.com where bros tell their cool stories about being a bro. anyways, i was checking it out today and i noticed there was like 4 cool storys containing bros, playing super smash bros. anyone else notice this?

i guess i shouldnt be surprised, i mean the game does have the word bro in it, bro.

gingerbreadchar

Smash Apprentice
caleb posting. so, as some of you may know theres this site called mylifeisbro.com where bros tell their cool stories about being a bro. anyways, i was checking it out today and i noticed there was like 4 cool storys containing bros, playing super smash bros. anyone else notice this?

i guess i shouldnt be surprised, i mean the game does have the word bro in it, bro.
-fist bump-
I'll have to look those up. Chill, bro.

edit:
I was chillin with mah broski while playing super smash bros. i threw a pokeball in the game and slobro came out. right after my girlfriend came up with sandwiches. then he totally falcon punched me. MLIB

yeeee.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
-fist bump-
I'll have to look those up. Chill, bro.

edit:
I was chillin with mah broski while playing super smash bros. i threw a pokeball in the game and slobro came out. right after my girlfriend came up with sandwiches. then he totally falcon punched me. MLIB

yeeee.
cool story bro.

yo shake - GG"s man. ur mad good. hacked melee was ****in SICK too. matt+ and tribrow, get to it.

Also - yo *****s. as yall know i am leaving for apex on Wednesday. I AM MISSING MY NEW CONTROLLER. its a silver controller with the text "Che_Lab" written on the back in red sharpie. IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT I FIND THIS CONTROLLER BEFORE I LEAVE. If anyone has any ideas about the whereabouts of this, I would appreciate it if you could let me know. thank you.

Top Bottom