• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ALASKA Smash Thread

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
nah, james is a girl. he plays all girl characters in fighting games, except for a big fat guy he has a crush on. also: notice. his avatar is of some chick. clearly a girl. also looks 15

Pinilla

Smash Cadet
hello. my name is benjamin and i played smash melee about 4 years ago. im in fairbanks now and lookin to get started again if there's any games going on. i'll probably forget to check this again so hit me up on aim if there's anything going on.

aim : irpinilla

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
wow. a comic perfectly suited for matt+ who would of known.
notice: IM ACCEPTING 64 MM's from anyone besides arthur. Melee: erryone Brawl: **** brawl lol

benja dude: idk if people play in fairbanks. if they do, they don't post on here. l2 anchorage. (were pretty good at melee)

FoxyFox

Smash Rookie
Hey Che, I'll MM SSB 64. Want to make it interesting? $20 - All character battle royale with stock rollover.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
people complain about mine whenever they play but they work just fine. we can do some practice rounds and if u wanna switch, thats fine by me.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Yo bros. I'm going to visit Alaska and befriend some bears soon. There's a good chance I'll be in Anchorage on the 28th or on the 31st/August 1st. I'm down to play some Melee if anybody isn't too busy doing Alaska-related stuff.

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
So tonight I watched my set with Mike at SenshiCon and all I could think is "ohmygod, **** my Marth, he sucks soo bad" dammit, shouldn't have lost..

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Yo bros. I'm going to visit Alaska and befriend some bears soon. There's a good chance I'll be in Anchorage on the 28th or on the 31st/August 1st. I'm down to play some Melee if anybody isn't too busy doing Alaska-related stuff.
**** yes. ill be down to play. post when we get here and we can arrange something. YUSS ive never played anyone out of state

Z-row

Smash Journeyman
Actually, man. I'm gonna be busy that day riding my polar bear to Nome.... Sorry about that. Y'all can use my igloo if you want. I'll give Caleb the keys.

Anyway, I'm down.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
So tonight I watched my set with Mike at SenshiCon and all I could think is "ohmygod, **** my Marth, he sucks soo bad" dammit, shouldn't have lost..
Yes you should've, even if you took my falco down, link wouldve been right up next in line and the way you play, i can easily zone you.

also, looking back, My falco was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD, omfg wtf was i thinking? hurr durr, Fsmash while he's on a platform ACROSS THE STAGE. and ALL DOWN THROWS, do you know how many times i couldve killed you if i had upthrown instead? ****... I mean my falco is still bad, but not as bad as it was before, christ...

lol Shine -> upair on floaties at 120%= death, Daemonfang combo

**** yes. ill be down to play. post when we get here and we can arrange something. YUSS ive never played anyone out of state
not yet, you will be in about 2 weeks

Actually, man. I'm gonna be busy that day riding my polar bear to Nome.... Sorry about that. Y'all can use my igloo if you want. I'll give Caleb the keys.

Anyway, I'm down.
says the guy whose quitting melee

On an off note, we start posting how bad we were when we 1st started, ill go 1st

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OGajAypNjk

Xanskar

Smash Lord
hi jesse

Top Bottom