• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
just to inform the uninformed this entity known to some as "xanskarr" actually "goes" by a few other titles.

1. xanskarmory - this title was invented by one whose identity i shall keep a secret for security's sake. a xanskarmory is the most powerful kind of skarmory. it's illegal in netbattle and stuff. it's even banned in ubers beacuse of how broken it is. xanskarr himself wasn't even supposed to know of this title because of the fearsome power it holds. and he didn't, until the fateful day THAT person made a mortal error and released the power of xanskarmory.

2. xangoose - this is an actual pokemon. you might say this is xanskarr's incarnation in the pokemon world, and as such is highly powerful despite what SOME PEOPLE may say. thank goodness he wasn't in brawl because he would be like a fox with falco's lasers, marth's range, falco's lasers, falcon's kness and peach's downsmash. what can i say. xan is a powerful thing indeed.

3. xanophone - this is a new one apparently. who can say what THIS means? afterall. none but xanskarr itself posses the wisdom of the god's needed to interpret the meaning of such a cryptic word.

4. xanmoney - this is the "wealth form" of xan. while incredibly full of undying wealth and stuff he is also a kind and great person that helps out the poor and unfortunate.

oh yah eww. double quarter pounder. it's unfortunate that this may offend you, but my disgust for such a thing far outweighs my fear of offending someone.
i think i'll call you something else. i think glassman will do whether you agree or not.
bye yah

DQP

Smash Ace
double quarter pounder? that's it?

that's nothing compared to the power of the...

Q-Q-Q-QUADR0 P0UNDER!!
nice
but i'll just go with double quarter pounder.

it all started in a middle school classroom, and kids started calling me DQP... i had no idea what it could mean until they said it stood for double quarter pounder. it was an insult to my weight... but i got used to the name and it stuck. they now call me jihad because i wreck havoc with my ROB

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
robots have nothing to do with what a jihad is, fool

good news everyone, i have decided to start playing brawl.
i concede that it will become the more popular and more played game, and that I will need practice to become any good. i will play metaknight for he is the most powerful of them all

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
in brawl? you
in melee? me
i havent played brawl since the first week of play and that was only 1 day with real people

edit: to clarify, im better than you and play smarter in both games
i just dont know how to deal with brawl stuff as good

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
It's official. My Brawl main is Blue Zelda, White Marth being my backup. I'm gonna be in Anch this weekend.

WHO WANTZA PEIS OF DIS *****!? bring it, skanXarr

P.S. adrian Blk, I'll bring my Pii to Warachutes on Friday so we can Brapl it uw. :chuckle:

DQP

Smash Ace
seriously, xans, if you are complaining about my skill all the time, maybe you should play me to see for yourself

DQP

Smash Ace
yeah!? SO!?!??!?
okay, you've got a point. but i did pretty well when you compare that one loss to everyone else i trashed

DQP

Smash Ace
first of all, funkmaster speaks the truth
second of all, i actually did pretty well for my very first smash tourney. i recall winning a free-for-all while i was there
third, this is supposed to be a no-hate zone
fourth i really want to play xans, if not to just have fun
fifth why are we complaining about a tournament that was a whole month ago

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
2: a free for all
lolol
free for alls are stupid

3: no it isnt
1: funkmaster destroyed you and doesnt know what he's talking about, he likes to deny things
my name isnt xans
5: i like to complain
4: no

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
xanskarr is more of an urban legend then anything.

as such i recommend that you play somebody real. like sir john flisk or luna or matuguy or vito or even me or somebody REAL at the very least.

Lunaris

Smash Ace
And they have amazing names.

"Funk Master"

"Xanskarr"

"Lunaris"

Btw, I played you at FC Lunaris, i think. Your fox did at least.

yeah, in a teams match. that was it though.

a little surprised no one said a word about playing brawl this weekend. we really shouldnt stop playing melee either. nothing good comes of letting a skill die until the reason for having it is actually dead, and i don't think there's anything more engaging(for video games) than competing in something you actually know how to play. i'm mostly saying this because we don't know how healthy the melee community will stay for sure, there are a lot of people interested in keeping it healthy.

dqp, the only solution to getting people to stop acting that way is to actually come here and play. or wifi, if they're willing, but i think i speak for most of us when i say we despise wifi.

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
hahahaha the awesome post i made yesterday i can now post yah. observe or read or something.

the creativity of alaskans is evident in the names they go by. often times you will notice that many alaskan's intronet names have deep ties within mythology, religion, and/or other deep subjects.

Funkmaster - This name obviously is the name of the master of funk. it's somewhat god-like and maybe even sacrilegious to use this name but it's not nearly as powerful as the next.
Xanskarr - Am explanation may be overkill, but whatever works yah. Xanskarr can mean many things. But although it can mean almost anything, it cannot mean EVERYTHING. Xanskarr only stands for something mighty or great. Nothing small or insignificant.
Lunaris - Lunaris is the name of a mythological horse- like beast. It's like a unicorn of sorts only not a unicorn. You know?
Che_Lab - This is the name of a laboratory of course. The laboratory of the Che. The Che by the way ( for those lacking in mythological lore knowledge ) are a species much like cute rabbits except they're not rabbits. They have the tails or furry kittens and telekinetic powers only buzz-buzz is known to possess. Who knows. The Che may even be the spiritual descendant of buzz-buzz himself. Remember always -
" A bee I am not."

that's about all i can bring up right now concerning my knowledge of the great alaskan smashers of legend. If you would like to know more I can probably I find some more lore if it is needed.

and my godness snake is top tier or something. at least in lower levels of play. ( if you see this john or vito forgive me. or maybe slap me of something. sorry. )
that f-tilt is frighteningly powerful for how fast it is. that's all i did and i won. i don't even play snake or like
his style. ( too slow ) out of all the times i played snake versus john and vito i lost once and that was because i have a very limited understanding of snake's style. and still do i think.
i don't know which one is more fun now actually. ( even if it's only because brawl is new. ) only if i play metaknight though. i feel bogged down and sluggish when i play most other characters. metaknight is way too fun. kind of.

everybody! lets' help the xanskarr's rival out! ( i'm talking about DQP, but i really HATE that stuff, so that's
the last time i'm mentioning that hateful thing and will call him xanskarr's rival until he gives me something
else i can call him.)
the rival or xanskarr is in a rut of sorts it seems. as a fellow alaskan, i propose a plan to help this poor, poor soul out. ( i say poor TWICE because now he's even challenging an urban legend to smash. my goodness, why not just try to smash with 2good4god. it's just not possible. )

my cool plan is this. and it may be a little challenging for you alaskans. hmmm. here it is.

-----------------------------------The plan to liberate Xanskarr's rival's soul-----------------------------------

- i challenge all you alaskans that don't hate me too much to smash at the house in which i live in sometime this weekend.
- remember, it may not be morally correct for one that shunned the smash community and didn't even come back reborn to propose this challenge. that's why i aim this at the "alaskans" and no individual in particular. i don't have the right to ask people personally to smash after the crimes i have committed.
- remember the how i said this would be challenging? well here's the challenge.

- i'm not saying where i live. that may be strange, but this is the intronet. once something is on the intronet, it't there to stay. i'm not at ease with the entire world knowing where i live at the moment. besides, alaskans are resourceful peoples. it wouldn't be impossible to find out where i live if you manage your tools and brains properly.

oh yah if me saying that offended any kind of alaskan forgive me. i'll delete the post if you request so even.

and it just goes to show how warped the minds of these SAVE people are, even the teachers. my science teacher said i looked like some guy called fabio or something because of my haircut. i looked him up later.
i don't look anything like this fabio man. what strange people.

i actually thought he looked pretty awesome.

how dare they mock me like that, not even trying to hide it.

edit yah

to refresh my memory on the extent of those fool's mockery i looked up this fabio guy again.

i now take back what i said. he doesn't look "pretty awesome," he looks like a god or sorts. a really awesome looking god. he should've been in brawl instead of ike or snake.

DQP

Smash Ace
if you don't want to reveal your address you can just pm people
besides, if you don't tell us you're address, how can we smash with you? it seems unreasonable

edit i love funkmaster's plan it is genius
that should be my wifi comment, xanskarr's rival

oh, and call me jihad, or just chris

Top Bottom