• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

kiherbs

Smash Apprentice
wow..............

xanskarr . . . you seem like a royal PRICK the way youve been talking....
you f***en little kid.... next time i see you imma kill you.[smash] period. . . .
so you better hide that nice red hair of yours ... i mean honestly who do you think you are?
oh i knw..... skankskarr = suicide joe.
.............................................................................to everyone else.....................................................
If people are gonna start taking brawl/melee seriously then speak up.. if not then smash is dead in ak.
i personallly know many people that play brawl and would make a decent fest or even tourny or even money matches... SO! if you want to play let it be known.

I know 3 people including me that are pretty serious about [[BRAWL]]
D-wrek, RickY, Manny, And me.....
As for melee, skill wise i have gone down cuz i havent touched it since brawl. but im ppretty sure that if we play itll come back...

.............................................................Street Fighter: 3Rd Strike.........................................
If you havent played it try it out. then watch some videos online.... its a great game for competitive purposes....

That is All.

DQP

Smash Ace
pissing people off is fun?
xans, that phrase could only come from you. no offense
if anyone wants to play me they should just pm me, i check my inbox every day

oh, and xans needs red hair if he doesn't have it

edit kiherbs i downloaded street fighter its fun as hell

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
you don't even know me
stop talking as if you do
you dont even remember who i am, or what i look like
pissing people off on the internet is fun, i never said pissing people off in general
why would you check your inbox every day, it pops up with a message box when you get one

i dont need red hair, red hair looks terrible unless it's dark/blood red

stop calling me xans

Captain Alaska

Smash Apprentice
you don't even know me
stop talking as if you do
you dont even remember who i am, or what i look like
pissing people off on the internet is fun, i never said pissing people off in general
why would you check your inbox every day, it pops up with a message box when you get one

i dont need red hair, red hair looks terrible unless it's dark/blood red

stop calling me xans
I think you need to learn to take the internet seriously.

kiherbs

Smash Apprentice
Street fighter is awesome.......... since the brawl scene really aint much, imma start playing street fighter again....

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Does anyone here even PLAY brawl anymore? I actually really like the game and don't want to go back to melee. Anyone feel the same way?
I use:
1. Lucas
2. Olimar
3. MGW
4. ROB
5. Luigi
6. Ganondorf

DQP

Smash Ace
which street fighter, though? street fighter 2 turbo? that's the one i downloaded

edit: i feel you're pain, this is a smash forum, not a street fighter forum. though i think we should have the freedom to talk about it, it is an awesome game.

i do suck at sf, though

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
i think he meant that xanskarr would never, ever say that
i think i meant details about smashing with Vvave on saturdays =3

I tried to go smashing with skanx and Vvave last saturday but i didnt have a ride T_T

BUUUUUUUUT I take my road test this week =]

i found out whats more annoying than playing against 3 pits spamming their forward b and arrows with no friendly fire. playing a 13yo kid in Melee. im not even joking, this kid acted and played like he was a 6yo pretending to be 10. first off, it was Adrian, the kid and I playing 3 way at parachutes, which was ghey enough. but then he started trying to spam moves in some sort of attempt at strategic button mashing. we doubleteamed on him so that we could have a normal 1v1 for the rest of the match. THEN he starts pausing the match, saying "HAY GUISE, LOOK AT THAT HAHAHA IT LOOKS LIKE MARTH IS PICKING LINKS NOSE WITH HIS SWORD HAW HAW HAW THATS SO FUNNY GUISE" and we're like "wtf UNPAUSE THE GAME!" but hes like NOOO AD MIT iT ITS FUUUUUNNNY!!!" finally, he unpaused it and the n00b was promptly disposed of. so we're playing 1v1, a few good combos, mindgames, i get knocked off the stage so im recovering, second jump, press upB...and fall to my death. WTF THAT LITTLE **** FRIGGN UNPLUGGED MY CONTROLLER!! for the rest of the match, this went on. we eventually finished the match. fortunately, my sister called and told me she was at best buy and to gtfo there. that little ****, better not see him next week...

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Accepting all money matches after I've practiced for at least a week (not possible until beginning of summer).

As for friendlies, I won't be able to do anything until the end of school as well, unfortunately. **** AP classes =/

DQP

Smash Ace
again, i'm willing to play anyone if they just pm me.
it might be a little hard to contact me until the end of school, though

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
whoa is eggz
WOE IS EGGZ!

BAH GAWD, I SAY, BAH GAWD AWLMIGHTY. FOR THE LORD HIMSELF HAS SAID, WOE UNTO YOU, SCRIBES AND PHARISEES, HYPOCRITES! FOR YE ARE LIKE UNTO EGGZ, WHO INDEED APPEARS BEAUTIFUL OUTWARD, BUT IS WITHIN FULL OF DEAD MEN'S BONES, AND OF ALL UNCLEANNESS.

also i'm definitely up for that money match when i get to anchorage in a couple weeks or so, che. this is going to be so awesome

IS ANYONE ELSE GOING TO BE UP FOR SOME MOTHERFUKKEN MELEE?

adrian Blk

Smash Journeyman
i think i meant details about smashing with Vvave on saturdays =3

I tried to go smashing with skanx and Vvave last saturday but i didnt have a ride T_T

BUUUUUUUUT I take my road test this week =]

i found out whats more annoying than playing against 3 pits spamming their forward b and arrows with no friendly fire. playing a 13yo kid in Melee. im not even joking, this kid acted and played like he was a 6yo pretending to be 10. first off, it was Adrian, the kid and I playing 3 way at parachutes, which was ghey enough. but then he started trying to spam moves in some sort of attempt at strategic button mashing. we doubleteamed on him so that we could have a normal 1v1 for the rest of the match. THEN he starts pausing the match, saying "HAY GUISE, LOOK AT THAT HAHAHA IT LOOKS LIKE MARTH IS PICKING LINKS NOSE WITH HIS SWORD HAW HAW HAW THATS SO FUNNY GUISE" and we're like "wtf UNPAUSE THE GAME!" but hes like NOOO AD MIT iT ITS FUUUUUNNNY!!!" finally, he unpaused it and the n00b was promptly disposed of. so we're playing 1v1, a few good combos, mindgames, i get knocked off the stage so im recovering, second jump, press upB...and fall to my death. WTF THAT LITTLE **** FRIGGN UNPLUGGED MY CONTROLLER!! for the rest of the match, this went on. we eventually finished the match. fortunately, my sister called and told me she was at best buy and to gtfo there. that little ****, better not see him next week...
lol dat kid was annoying as h3ll, we are like gods at smash in that place

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
It's not hard to lie on a wiki site, I could make a profile and say I won 20000 dollars in a local tournament, problem is no one ever hears about anything in Alaska, so no one ever knows if it's true or not. (it isn't)

DQP

Smash Ace
xanskarr's got a point (there, i said it).
i'd love a super-big tourney here in AK, but because its on a wiki site, i find it hard to believe
if someone puts it on ALASKAGAMERS.COM or AKGL.ORG, on the other hand, it'll be more believeable

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
so i finally got my license and the picture looks like ****

also, my sisters bf might let me use a purple honda civic to roll around in anchorage with soo yea. p.s. its a stick and itll take me a while to get used to. maybe anchorage shouldnt be the first place to test run this thing, eh?

DQP

Smash Ace
i will say it one more time and then i will be done
PM ME IF YOU WANT TO PLAY ME!!!!! I'M BORED AS HELL!!!!!

DQP

Smash Ace
tell me if this makes sense.
on my trumpet i can play a song about a russian witch who eats human bones and flys around in a giant mortar, and lives in a hut on chicken's legs
now, did that make sense at all? i didn't think so

adrian Blk

Smash Journeyman
good **** brad

edit: call me when you go to parachutes again, brad or adrian
744-6164
im there almost every friday and saturday or im ddr'in in teh arcade

i 2 stocked banky in a money match and owned a bunch of west players that had claimed that west had all the best smashers

DQP

Smash Ace
west doesn't suck

south may be better, but surely that doesn't mean west sucks

did you say that just to insult me? if so, how did you know i live in west anchorage?

alright, time for another funkmaster-style pop quiz!

1. Who was the Great Gate of Kiev erected in honor of?
2. What element has the symbol PT?
3. Describe "The Iliad" or "The Odyssey"
4. Translate from Latin to English: "*** mortuis in linqua mortua"
5. Who was the last of the Tudor Dynasty?

If you can answer all of those questions, congratulations. You are one of the smartest smashers in Alaska.

Top Bottom