• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

DQP

Smash Ace
fine, i'll answer the questions to prove my superior intellect over xanskarr

1. The Great gate of Kiev was built in honor of Tsar Alexander II.
2. PT stands for platnium
3. The Iliad is an epic poem by Homer about the Trojan War. The Odyssey is another epic poem by Homer about the trip home from the Trojan war by Odysseus.
4. "in the dead with a dead language"
5. The last of the Tudor dynasty was Queen Elizabeth I.

Take that xanskarr, i'm smarter than you
unless of course, you can come up with harder questions for me

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
k guise, enough flamez alrite

so how many ppl would you say are proficient at smash throughout the ASD? like, who do you know and stuff.

theres this one kid that was pretty good though ive only encountered him a few times. of the few times ive seen him, he always wore the same jacket, i think it was green with the gold twilight princess insignia on the shoulder. anyhow, he plays link and his real name is a weird one. anyone know who im talking about?

adrian Blk

Smash Journeyman
k guise, enough flamez alrite

so how many ppl would you say are proficient at smash throughout the ASD? like, who do you know and stuff.

theres this one kid that was pretty good though ive only encountered him a few times. of the few times ive seen him, he always wore the same jacket, i think it was green with the gold twilight princess insignia on the shoulder. anyhow, he plays link and his real name is a weird one. anyone know who im talking about?
yeah i play him alot, him and his friend are smashers from west high. There really not that good if you play them 1 v 1, they cant seem beat my shiek or peach

isn't his name like guestovoe or somthing like that?

DQP

Smash Ace
yeah, gustavo. i played with him in a teams tournament. we lost because he would only let me play as pit, wolf, or mk ( i main olimar). i guess for coolness factor, which is a stupid idea

if you don't want to answer the questions, xanskarr, and i'm perfectly willing, then that does mean i'm smarter than you. it just works that way. if you want to prove me wrong, then ask me a question i don't know

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
ugh.......Its really annoying that I live in Eagle River and go to ER High. there is absolutely no smash interest at all in my school, and I'm far enough from town that I never see people from other schools unless I know them from my middle school or something.
So who here is playing brawl still, and hasn't switched to Melee? Do you guys even have smashfests for brawl?

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Thats a relief for me(I prefer brawl), well my FC is: 3952-6703-1419 Anyone play online often? I have like 50 people registered so theres usually someone on. Because of that I'm online a lot.

DQP

Smash Ace
i play online often. add me, i'll play you often. it may be a tad difficult to reach you until the 22nd of may, though

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
lol no
there's 3 frames before you are able to jump out of it, it hits them on the first frame, and you cant have half of a frame
and yes, it was teddy roosevelt
so sir, you lose

Vvave

Smash Rookie
all the posts these days are from dqp and xanskarr
and the questions are way too hard for me (i don't even think it matters if you knows it or not 0.o?)

Eggz

Smash Hero
WOE IS EGGZ!

BAH GAWD, I SAY, BAH GAWD AWLMIGHTY. FOR THE LORD HIMSELF HAS SAID, WOE UNTO YOU, SCRIBES AND PHARISEES, HYPOCRITES! FOR YE ARE LIKE UNTO EGGZ, WHO INDEED APPEARS BEAUTIFUL OUTWARD, BUT IS WITHIN FULL OF DEAD MEN'S BONES, AND OF ALL UNCLEANNESS.

also i'm definitely up for that money match when i get to anchorage in a couple weeks or so, che. this is going to be so awesome

IS ANYONE ELSE GOING TO BE UP FOR SOME MOTHERFUKKEN MELEE?
lmao ****

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
he does

it's a pokemon. it's banned from any kind of play though because of the power it contains.

hmmm. i doubt i'll be able to play fox in brawl much longer. i feel really weighed down with him. i'm not sure why. maybe he's just bad against zero suit samus. maybe I'M just bad. that's probably it.

i've picked up olimar. he's very Very VEry VERy VERY ( I capitalized the letters with each "very" left to right. ) fun to play. he might be my fox replacement. besides, anything that does supposedly well against snake is fine with me as long as it's not wario diddy or dedede.

i wanted to play toon link too because he looks very fast and awesome. however, that fool sir flisk hadn't unlocked him for goodness sake. blast it all. he honestly looks more nimble then fox for some reason.

so not that it matters i suppose but for me it's looking like metaknight as main and olimar, toon link, and fox as secondary, thought fox may be dropped in the future. i hope not. fox is a cool guy. very furry.

also. it's a good time. why?

pokemon Platinum. that's why.

and pikmin throw spam with olimar is too fun. especially with purples.

P.s as well.

sadly enough, ( not that it matters, but i'll throw it out here anyway.) the phone nuuuuumbeeerrr of the area in which i live in has been altered. as in, THAT number does not exist anymore. which means. in other words, that--- i WON'T BE ABLE TO BRAWL ANYONE EVER AGAIN ESPECIALLY DERRECK OR RICKY OR EDDIE!!! HAHAHA!!!

not that i don't want to, but i don't see how it would be possible for anyone to contact me to let me know of such a gathering, you know? ( not to say that anyone would WANT to contact me, but yah.)

the only whetstone there shall be to hone my blade will be the sir fliskstone yah? yah?

just to let the smashlaskan community know of the recent developments in the universe of me.

P.s.s yah

i need someone's opinion on this. more then one preferabaly. (spelling?)

say that HYPOTHETICALLY, SOME guy says that another guy looks like a "pretty boy" as result of a change. is that generally to be taken as an insult or compliment? i ask you smashlaskan's opinion on such a hypothetical situation because i believe that smashlaskans are experts in such fields and stuff. so yah.

later smashlaskans.

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
AHHH DAMMIT ALASKA I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT

im switching mains ONCE AGAIN and it will be as follows

1. White Marth (surprise surprise)
2. Blue Zelda
3. R.O.B.

ugh White Marth is just too fun to play as. in other news, job corps has a new student who claims that he took 1st at a tournament in Fairbanks and is hence #1 in said city. I put his Main Wolf unto the test of my White Marth and man is this kid tough. i lost the first match leaving him on his last stock with 60%. quite a surprise but over time, i began to adapt and now our matches are close, back and forth nailbiters that leave you sweating in the end. this kid is now the #2 smasher here and will be great practice for me. mindgames galore.

p.s. due to unfortunate circumstances, i will not be travelling to anchorage this weekend. sorry, guise.

DQP

Smash Ace
i like halo, but i'm atrocious at it
i've changed mains as well, they are as follows
1. ice climbers
2. olimar
3. wario

DQP

Smash Ace
so? its good to start a discussion.
geez, xanskarr, learn the ways of the internet and SWF, will you please?

Top Bottom