• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Vvave

Smash Rookie
yes there are many possibilities

you can stalk him!
or ask people who knows his address
or ask poeple who would tell you(if the one before this one doesn't work, especially because there are many secrative people out there)
or you can mug information out of those that would know his address( if the last two does not work)
and there are other infinite ways of getting this information if you get in to details of a briliant plan.

Matsu18p

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, pretty great. Have you noticed how Xanskar is a complete joke?
Have you noticed that daniel hasnt shown his face in the community for longer then any of us can remember, or longer then i can anyways. I'd challenge him to come back to the community but he might ananlyze the situation to thoroughly and come to some clever conclusion and mindgame out of it once AGAIN.

Sunday...

DQP

Smash Ace
xans, your power went out? that sucks.
why do the heavy snowfalls always happen on friday, or saturday? we need a snow day, people
anyone wanna play me tonight or tomorrow? that means me and you, xans

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
oh my wow that snow was a pain to clear out of the driveway. my back still aches from it. the snow was SO melty and heavy. clearly, having a strong back would do an Alaskan good.
oh well, at least there is still disease and stuff to keep populations down so things don't get TOO out of hand. what do I mean by that you say? (not that anyone asked but i'll answer anyway.)

----------------------------------------------What I mean by that.-------------------------------------------------

You may wonder- "just WHAT does this guy mean by disease keeping the populations down so things don't go haywire too quickly?"

What I mean is global warming. The snow at this time of the year is obviously a result of global warming. Emissions from vehichles are a major cause of this global warming. People drive vehichles, as you know.

In the wild, nature is kept in balance (sometimes. when humans came things got upset a bit.) by animals getting eaten by predators. stuff like that.

Now, do humans have predators? while the immediate answer may look like no, i think otherwise. In my opinion disease and the ability to make decisions are the predators of humankind. If humans could not make their own decsions and think for themselves we would not be much different from the rest of the world's inhabitants.
The world's population of humans is kept in check by those two predators.

Now what would things be like if disease did not exist? I personally think that crime would be running rampant from over population and similar things. People can get edgy when they do not have personal space. Even of higher note would be the issue of global warming. Global warming would be much worse in that case, for with so many people that means there are that many more people to drive vehichles and add to the emissions. Additionally less resources (if any) would be put to global warming and taking care of the environment because there would be greater immediate problems to consider such as crime, poverty, and over population.

My point is, thank goodness that such sickness and viruses exist. It is they that attempt to keep life in check and so slow the ruin of Earth.

Oh yah also. Poor decision making is also a main population regulating tool of i don't know what , but is an effective tool nontheless in ensuring that population growth is crippled to what it is.

According to many sets of data and statistics, there is a huge number of tobbaco and alcohol-related deaths every year. At some times I wonder how there are people alive today since so many people killed by such things annually. Those are just more tools employed by Earth to keep populations down. After all, the decision to partake in such things is much of the time the choice of one's self. Should death occur from smoking, there is none to blame but themeselves in most cases. Pity not those who died from alcohol binges and lung cancer. Have sorrow (in my case, rage towards the perpetrator) for those that die of second-hand smoke and of vehicle accidents caused by the ignorant users of such things with such little regard for other's safety.

Uh, yah. Global warming would be worse in Alaska if disease and things did not exist, meaning more snow
and a more achy back. Later I suppose yah. It may sound morbid possibaly, but whatever works yah.

oh and final fantasy 12 is by a long shot THE largest game I have played. it's kind of mind-boggeling how huge it is. it's hard to imagine final fantasy 13 being larger then 12, but i guess it is possible.
The world may actually be experiencing an increase in morals, strangely yet wonderfully. GTA 4 is supposed to be a about a good guy is what I mean. quite a change for the series.

DQP

Smash Ace
consider yourself lucky, i had to shovel both me and my neighbor's driveway.
btw funkmaster, if you shoveled your whole driveway, you shoveled about two tons of snow

wtf a good guy in GTA 4!? i don't believe you! prove it!

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
so I want to get good at smash. liek rly good. i want soo bad that I dl'd a bunch of Ken matches and a bunch of combo video so I could study their movements and how they handle each situation. Then i could mimic them in my own matches. so far, it has worked to a somewhat minor extend due to my inability to dubble fair consistently [YET], get the spike at the end of the combo when I do manage to land a few lucky dubble fairs [SKANXARR STYLE] and inability to time the knee [RAEP] correctly. i need to start playing a few ppl. a few good ppl. whens the next smashnight? all I knoe is that when I return to Cordova this summer...

...i want to kill thecatphysician and gigazapcannon

DQP

Smash Ace
i'm not an idiot

i am a super intelligent super-computer from the planet zabok-9, and i have come disguised as a double quarter pounder to infest the human population with deadly disease, and completely obliterate mankind!
bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
well, the idea of disguising one's self as such a thing to eliminate humans isn't a bad idea really. I think it would work out pretty well. not that it would effect me or anyone interested in there own health, but whatever work yah.

okay!

heres a quick quiz! ( as such, a quick answer would be great. please don't wikipedia it or something)

what kinds of foods are the best sources of vitamin K?

also, a fill-in-the-blank below.

the -blank- the -blank- the higher the vitamin K content.

-hint- fast food like jihad's smashboards name are not what i'm looking for.

what could it be?

and xanskarr does not agree with you sir, he's trying to trick you. try not to fall for it if you care.

DQP

Smash Ace
bananas, maybe? i'm just guessing
i was only kidding, i know that xanskarr would never, ever agree with me

Vvave

Smash Rookie
i accept your challenge for 5 dollars random characters random tourney allowed stages

-xanskarr

Vvave

Smash Rookie
i think people should start coming to my house on saturdays just give me a call

-i will play any game

- by not xanskar

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
I'd just like to let Alaska know that I'm accepting money matches 15$ and lower from anyone besides derek at melee.
in a little while, I think I'd be able to handle it. until then, i'll let thecatdoctor get you all warmed up for me, k?k

P.S.

i think people should start coming to my house on saturdays just give me a call

-i will play any game

- by not xanskar
i'd like more details on this plox

DQP

Smash Ace
tournament? somebody say tournament?
no, i wan't serious xanskarr, i was being sarcastic
i can tell
i'm DQP

DQP