• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Captain Alaska

Smash Apprentice
Rockin'

"character balance is extremely unimportant, until there's a ridiculous metagame; skill dominates

I'm up for melee if anyone wants to play.

Jordan, coming back to Anchorage anytime soon?"

yep, i'm coming tomorrow and staying with derek until sunday.

this weekend is going to be awesome.
I'm looking to play smash today, let me know when it's a good time.

Check the title, btw.

Also: a 'wassup?' to derek

DQP

Smash Ace
oh shut up
now we can finally have that rematch that i've been clamoring for, hm, xanskarr?
or should i say, jason?

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
oh shut up
now we can finally have that rematch that i've been clamoring for, hm, xanskarr?
or should i say, jason?
i guess
melee, not brawl
though my skills have detiorated since ive only played once since a long time ago
no johns anyways
my fox/marth/falcon vs your jigglypuff or game and watch, i believe you said you played?

Drako Knight

Smash Cadet
Yo! I'm new to smashboards. You may have heard of me from my brother's "master chief for brawl" thread (no, he wouldn't be a reasonable character). Thats right, I'm DQP's little bro.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
AKGL tomorrow!!!! I'll be the 15 year old in the blue volcom sweatshirt.
I pity those of you who refuse to let Melee go, but I still respect your decision.
****, I forgot to register, guess I have to pay $30.

I probably won't do too well, all of my friends suck at brawl, I don't do too bad at online with other people in my forums though, so I won't be that bad.

EDIT: dam/d-a-m-n is censored? really?

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
Or move on to a different game.

Or you could just still play Melee, since it's still a great game even after 7 years. Also, isn't conforming bad if you don't like what you're conforming to? I hate Brawl myself, the only thing keeping me playing (and I really don't play) is Captain Falcon dittos.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
I actually like brawl, more than melee in fact, although I do admit melee was more competitive.
And If you have moved on to a different game, why are you even here? all you do is troll anyways.

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
Great event guys, good **** on the tournaments.

Tournament results:
Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike
1st: jTm
2nd: Xan
3rd: Manny? or Banky?

Brawl
1st: Lunaris
2nd: Manny
3rd: adrian blk

Guitar Hero
1st: Banky
2nd: Don't know
3rd: Brad?

Halo
1st: Two guys I dont know
2nd: AK Maniak and Cyruss (Ext)
3rd: I don't know

Tekken
1st: jTm
2nd: Talon?
3rd: Someone else or Talon?

Wii Sports
Winner of the iPod shuffle: Chris Jackson

Overall it was a great tournament, very well run. The Brawl tournament did go on a bit late though, but it had good rules and actual prizes so it was well worth it. Street Fighter, Tekken, and Guitar Hero got knocked out early, and Halo + Brawl ran to the end. Winner of Halo got 180 dollars, I'm now thinking of starting to play Halo...

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
guitar hero 3 tourney was a complete flop

5 contenders total and so we started out on EXPERT and i was thoroughly slaughtered

even on my best song on expert, I....he....uhh.......well, see for yourself. im player 1:

friggn banky =3

DQP

Smash Ace
nice job at the tourney, guys
except you, xanskarr, you, sir, did not play in the tournament
and i still refuse to accept that you beat me
nice job, luna, on the brawl tourney
congrats to banky for winning the GH3 tourney, that was some serious shredding there

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
Why do you refuse? I did beat you.
I didn't play in the Brawl tournament because I don't play Brawl, save for manliness dittos.

EDIT: I thought I 3 or 4 stocked you with my Fox. Guess that doesn't count as beating you?

kiherbs

Smash Apprentice
First off..............
Xanskarr lemme make some corrections.

Tekken
1jtm
2Mike
3Dusty

SF3Strike
1jtm
2you
3manny. and honestly i have to tell you cuz i dont know if anyone else will.
josh hella sandbagged on ur match with him... i mean either way he lost but, its gay to put a false feeling of accomplishment into people.. that is why i flaked out.

Brawl tourny was actually really fun. i need to work on my temper tho. talon (great gamer) pushed me over the edge. and i threw that match. o well...

OH! last but not least. DQP
i really regret ever having ur back on these forums. turns out
that your a ***.

Xanskarr gg and hopefully we will get down on 3rd strike soon. im itchin to play banky too.!

well gg people GJ D-wrek and manny and adrian.. as for me and funkmaster.. we did ok.. lol

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
no he didnt sandbag, he let me win
did you see him leaning in to talk to me? he was giving me tips and then after that he told me he was going to let me win
i honestly dont know why, i mean he let me in the tournament in the middle of it, no charge, then he lets me win and get second
manny deserved the place, i shouldnt have even won my first match

kiherbs

Smash Apprentice
oh.... well atleast you know..... i got to talk to that guy. and play him..
either way gg.
oh btw that is sandbaggin/screwwin manny over.
But Yeah me and you cool now. got ur back homie.
let me know when u wanna get down on 3rd strike. it would be good for u to practice wit me and manny.

banksters

Smash Apprentice
Ahh **** jason, don't play too much with manny and eddie, don't want you becoming better than me now. xP

But yeah I'm down for playin' some 3s, I need to get better for evo... And GG to manny for ****** me in brawl tourney. -_-

banksters

Smash Apprentice
guitar hero 3 tourney was a complete flop

5 contenders total and so we started out on EXPERT and i was thoroughly slaughtered

even on my best song on expert, I....he....uhh.......well, see for yourself. im player 1:

friggn banky =3
double post lol.

Sorry brad I had to do it >_>

Top Bottom