• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

kiherbs

Smash Apprentice
DQP if u dont want him to put u on youtube dont make stupid faces......or stupid comments.

DQP

Smash Ace
no, he isn't
drako, you'll just have to live with the fact that you main someone who is inferior to good chars, like, say, snake

kiherbs

Smash Apprentice
hear hear

btw xans for the last time remove that stupid video at once

Lol its gonna be the new Rick Roll >>> DQP Roll. lol

btw adrianBLk i wanna rematch you..... ASAP!... cuz i know i can beat that lil piece of ****.

but u r good not saying ur not........

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
ahahahahah!!!!!!!

ahahahahahahaha!!!!!:chuckle:

thought i wasn't going to ever post again after that debacle of a tournament? thought i was simply going to quit because oh what happened?

WRONG!!!

my depression has cleared up and now I'm more chipper that ever! :laugh::laugh::laugh: !!!

I actually DID think about quitting. :ohwell: but that was only for a short time. :laugh:

wonderful tournament!

too much competition for me unfortunately. ( spelling? )

I didn't stand a chance against the sonic man and mani. ah.:urg:

better luck next time i suppose.:laugh:

sir xanskarr could you remove that video from youtube? i understand that this is the internet so that video is basically never going to go away but every little bit helps.

as for why, there's multiple reasons, but i'll pick the simplest one.

I'M IN THAT VIDEO.

So please, remove it. I'm not comfortable with anybody in the world being able to see what i look like.

Thank you if you remove it, but if you don't...I don't know.:laugh:

Ah whatever.:laugh:

has anybody seen these videos?

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=172789

they are of M2k as metaknight and Azen as Ike, Meta, and Toon Link.

M2k has such a cool metaknight.:laugh:

better than mine to be sure! :ohwell:

there's always time and room for improvement.

ah well. good stuff. I especially liked the second one.

and as awesome ( or ridiculous ) a move the mach tornado is, i don't see it being used as often as one would expect. :confused:

I must be missing something.

later smashlaskans!

oh yah and there's no need for the hate.

us alaskans must unite and stuff you know.

and hate is certainly not a uniter.

later sirs and siresses if there's any out there! :laugh:

all those smiley thingies are there because i'm a jolly fellow. for now. maybe TOO jolly!?

edit yahahahaha :laugh::laugh::laugh:

so Derreck how about those rankings.

there's even a tournament to go by you know, so yah.

you would be first, mani would be second, adrian third, and everything else kinda jumbled up from there.

i would be somewhere in the bottom tier yah? :laugh:

edit RRRAAAAARRRRRR

RAAAAAARrrrrRRRRR :mad: ( just kidding about the angry smiley thingy. i just wanted to RAR and i thought the angry thing would add some depth. )

so you won't remove it huh? ;)

well then, I am going to see to this matter. :)

oh yes I will. :p

edit ???

as the metaknight main and universal smash master of Alaska I will do what is morally correct in this matter. :lick:

it won't be taken care immediately, but believe me, i WILL see to that video's removal from youtube. :p

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
I'm sorry Arthur, but I'm not going to remove the video. Even if you are in it, no one would recognize you unless they already knew what you looked like.

Besides, the quality is pretty **** bad, so it really doesn't make a difference.

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
DQP: Make me.

Drako: No, he isn't. Ike is sort of like the Ganondorf of Melee, but without the L-cancelling to help him.
And challenging someone's character to prove yours is better makes no sense. It's like when Gimpy beats Sheiks with Bowser. No one is going to say Bowser is better than Sheik because of that match.

kiherbs

Smash Apprentice
Xan dont talk about brawl cuz u dont play it. . . . .

but what u just said about proving a chars worth .. or betterness. is true...

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
hmm.i think its about time i make my return to the boards. This DQP Person is very interesting. and clearly does not know how we alaskans do things. After the massive ammount sof smashfests and get toogethers the rest of the alskans have attended..we have aquired large ammounts of knowledge. and have witnessed many things. What does this DQP have.. O_o

anyways, jason can talk about brawl as much as he likes. who says u have to play the **** game to know about it.

But, i dun like brawl..Melee iswhere its at. wheres its always been at.

Oneski out*

kiherbs

Smash Apprentice
brawl is where its at homie..... actually no,,..... Street Fighter 3rd Strike and GGXXAC ... thats where its at

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
ya ya ya ya ya ya ya

i
the video is still there i know. :dizzy:

i'd not inspired yet to ridify it. still, i'll take that devil down eventually.:laugh:

huh.

no 64? the games fun as the devil i believe. it's actually much faster then one that isn't into competitive 64 would think. it's even ( dare i say it? yes i dare. :chuckle: ) faster then melee in some ways. certainly faster then brawl overall.

and

ohhhhhh :lick:

guilty gear. who do you play sir eddie?

eddie? :dizzy: testament? slayer?

or perhaps..... BRIDGET. attractive enough. I'd say. :lick:

or maybe the master of speed, CHIPP XANUFF? ( the X instead of Z was a coincidence maybe.)

anyone play King of Fighters? dunno how deep or fast it is.

i hope Mai isn't the speed character. I don't care for what she is. but still. if she's the speeder, i guess i'd have to play her.

hmm. :laugh:

Smash 64 - Captain Falcon
Smash Melee - Fox i guess?
Smash Brawl - METAknight and Sonic. metaknight has the attack speed, sonic has the run. fast as the devil.
Street Fighter - I'm pretty sure it's Chun Li.
King of Fighters - I hope it's not Mai.
Soul calibur - Taki sadly.
Tekken - Dunno. Nina ?
GUILTY GEAR - CHIPP, with Millia second and Potemkin as last naturally. ALPHA BLAADDDEEE!!!!
Melty Blood - Don't know
those capcom vs. whatver games - dunno but if chipp were in them he would be the fastest.
Arcana Hearts - Don't know

( out of fighting games off of top of head :confused: )

oh woow Isai is so awesome at 64. SO good. crazy combos. i can't imagine that he would like brawl much because of how it's the opposite of 64. no hitstun. 3 stock compared to 5 stock, etc. etc etc... :dizzy:

Susumu is awesome as well. His chipp is truly a master of the ALPHA BLADE.

for those of you in the dark, ALPHA BLADE is an attack somewhat like Fox's illusion, only MUCH MUCH MUCH better, no matter what SOME may say.

you can kill with it, combo out of it, and other fun stuff. fox's is a terrible imitation of the ALPHA BLADE.

Top Bottom