• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Laggy

Smash Rookie
I wish some of you guys can grow the **** up and learn to respect others. And you wonder why other gaming communities don't like smashers.

DQP

Smash Ace
seriously, i also think you guys should grow up and respect others. that's why i initially left in the first place. laggy's right.

on a lighter note, i think AK needs a Brawl+ tourney...

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Being mean to others is but a single fault, and does not mean that someone is a bad person or to be disrespected. I agree that some of us can be mean, and I am not for it, but I still like all of the people in our group, and if they liked you chances are that you would too.

The main reason we didn't want you to come is because from what I've gathered, you aren't particularly nice to the people in the smash community, calling them immature and whatnot.

Laggy

Smash Rookie
Being mean to others is but a single fault, and does not mean that someone is a bad person or to be disrespected. I agree that some of us can be mean, and I am not for it, but I still like all of the people in our group, and if they liked you chances are that you would too.

The main reason we didn't want you to come is because from what I've gathered, you aren't particularly nice to the people in the smash community, calling them immature and whatnot.
I guess im guilty of jokingly talking **** when were around playing games with each other. But i think ive only said that to a few of the smashers Ive know for a while. Trust me, If I didnt know you all that well I wouldnt say anything to offend you. I'm sry if you guys took it the wrong way.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
The other one actually had our OP though.

I guess there was too much spam, a mod could have asked us to stop or something before locking the thread though.

EDIT: Was trying to post this in other thread when I found out it got locked:

I think for the Brawl+ tourney we should only give prizes for 1st and 2nd, since people are mostly around the same skill level and the entry fee is so low.

60/40 sounds good to me, also I would raise it to $3 so that even if we only have like 6 people you can still win more than ten bucks.

Xanskar

Smash Lord
Well that's dumb.
Too bad I don't know any of the mods anymore, otherwise I could attempt to work some magic and get it unlocked.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
im using a controller to beat impossible

Top Bottom