• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
hmmm.

I think I know who the Wii Wheel guy WOULDN't beat------probably. I think so, at least.

Loony or I. Highly doubtful. I doubt Wii Wheel Man's Mario is better then Ian's (Full Metal Mario at a recent Play n' Trade Tournament.) Mario, and I took Ian out in that tournament, though it was pretty close. I was fortunate to win that one. I need to step it up. Not to say that I'm awesome at Brawl or anything, but this is Alaska. The top level of play up here is like Loony, I, and Adrian. And maybeeee mani and eddie but they don't really play much so I think they don't count, yah? But then, according to Adrian himself, his Olimar lost to Wii Wheel Man's Mario. Something about nonsense fireballs hitting him when he was hanging on the ledge with Olimar. But then again, Loony tends to lose at times to Adrian where I'll win pretty handily. Personal match-up advantages and weaknesses, I guess. Maybe Adrian will avenge his loss by changing it up or maybe by NOT TRYING TO LEDGECAMP WITH OLIMAR OF ALL CHARACTERS. OR maybe not. Whatever.

Whatever dudes.

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
hmmm.

I think I know who the Wii Wheel guy WOULDN't beat------probably. I think so, at least.

Loony or I. Highly doubtful. I doubt Wii Wheel Man's Mario is better then Ian's (Full Metal Mario at a recent Play n' Trade Tournament.) Mario, and I took Ian out in that tournament, though it was pretty close. I was fortunate to win that one. I need to step it up. Not to say that I'm awesome at Brawl or anything, but this is Alaska. The top level of play up here is like Loony, I, and Adrian. And maybeeee mani and eddie but they don't really play much so I think they don't count, yah? But then, according to Adrian himself, his Olimar lost to Wii Wheel Man's Mario. Something about nonsense fireballs hitting him when he was hanging on the ledge with Olimar. But then again, Loony tends to lose at times to Adrian where I'll win pretty handily. Personal match-up advantages and weaknesses, I guess. Maybe Adrian will avenge his loss by changing it up or maybe by NOT TRYING TO LEDGECAMP WITH OLIMAR OF ALL CHARACTERS. OR maybe not. Whatever.

Whatever dudes.
Yeah, he prolly wouldn't do very good against you in Melee. Or Loony. At all.

What gets me is that he's not all that great of a player, as far as technique goes. In both Brawl and Melee, he's pretty much got pretty good prediction over your moves and spams fireballs and spotdodges. I also think I'd break one of my controllers before I get out of his grabs. Somehow, I think I do better against some of the Anchorage ppl.

Oh, and I got to play against both FMM and M128's Marios. I've beaten FMMs Mario with Wolf whereas I can barely even get a stock off of M128s. I may need to play FMM more to get a better idea of how the two would compare but as of right now, I'd advise FMM to rethink the idea of dittos with this guy.

I think if I could get some more practice from Anchorage ppl to hone my skills and coordination, I could maybe get past this guy. I also need work on prediction and not playing my scrub friend who would prolly be equivalent to a lvl6 if it weren't for the "c button". Whenever I get a break from college homework and weekend dishes, I'll come to Anchorage and see how I fare this time around.

Xanskar

Smash Lord
hmmm.

Whatever dudes.
Heh heh heh...

Xanskar

Smash Lord
Water Temple is the adult one
The kid one is Jabu Jabu's Belly or whatever

adrian Blk

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, he prolly wouldn't do very good against you in Melee. Or Loony. At all.

What gets me is that he's not all that great of a player, as far as technique goes. In both Brawl and Melee, he's pretty much got pretty good prediction over your moves and spams fireballs and spotdodges. I also think I'd break one of my controllers before I get out of his grabs. Somehow, I think I do better against some of the Anchorage ppl.

Oh, and I got to play against both FMM and M128's Marios. I've beaten FMMs Mario with Wolf whereas I can barely even get a stock off of M128s. I may need to play FMM more to get a better idea of how the two would compare but as of right now, I'd advise FMM to rethink the idea of dittos with this guy.

I think if I could get some more practice from Anchorage ppl to hone my skills and coordination, I could maybe get past this guy. I also need work on prediction and not playing my scrub friend who would prolly be equivalent to a lvl6 if it weren't for the "c button". Whenever I get a break from college homework and weekend dishes, I'll come to Anchorage and see how I fare this time around.
omg brad just learn game&watch and spam b-air, bucket fireballs and dwn smash kills at like 89%

Mario_128

Smash Cadet
haha at the previous page. I have been wanting to fight Ian's Mario for awhile now but I have no idea how often he plays smash with you guys. I have a good feeling that I'll have a greater chance in meeting with him whenever Kira gets back in Alaska.

Nice Haiku Brad haha, I'll remember that one.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
haikus are gay
unless they rhyme
which they mostly dont
typing like this is cool though
woah my text is gradually longer
pyramid effecttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'll feel the love when you finally come up here and play some of our *****.
Seriously, we aren't that bad yo, Lunaris beat Eggz... in 2007 lol

also
we've had like 1 oos smasher
like ever
and it was when i was a scrub and got ownt by him

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Hm, I looked it up

"Located at the Dimond Mall in Anchorage, Alaska, Parachutes is a
drop-in center for teens, ages thirteen to eighteen. Parachutes has
various activities such as video games, pool, computers, ping-pong,
a small café, special events and most importantly - caring adult
volunteers who want to share their lives with teens.

Parachutes is a place where kids can feel safe from the hardships
of life. The teens that stop in come from diverse backgrounds and
ethnicity, but the common thread with many is that they have an
unstable or unhealthy home environment."

"Through relationships, Parachutes demonstrates the
unconditional love of Jesus to teenagers by seeking to minister to
their physical, social and spiritual needs."

I don't want to get preached to, even if I'm not an atheist.

Doesn't sound too bad though, maybe we could get new people there.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
lol ive been in there before ive never seen no christian group meetings n ****
but still its a horribad place filled with emo native kids
i want to throw up every time i go in there

adrian mike xanskar ean and this guy vito play there a lot i guess
a lot of scrubs challenge them i guess
i wouldnt know i stay away from that place

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
hey mike, adrian, parachutes tomorrow or something? call me

oh and adrian, here's that video of banky doing xepher doubles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGMbeT_AnhI
BAnky is legit. also ill be at parachutes tody at 5ish

Hm, I looked it up

"Located at the Dimond Mall in Anchorage, Alaska, Parachutes is a
drop-in center for teens, ages thirteen to eighteen. Parachutes has
various activities such as video games, pool, computers, ping-pong,
a small café, special events and most importantly - caring adult
volunteers who want to share their lives with teens.

Parachutes is a place where kids can feel safe from the hardships
of life. The teens that stop in come from diverse backgrounds and
ethnicity, but the common thread with many is that they have an
unstable or unhealthy home environment."

"Through relationships, Parachutes demonstrates the
unconditional love of Jesus to teenagers by seeking to minister to
their physical, social and spiritual needs."

I don't want to get preached to, even if I'm not an atheist.

Doesn't sound too bad though, maybe we could get new people there.
you dont get preached to. dont let che mislead you. its a ba,f place to play smash. its all me and adrian do.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
ya, we dont do smashfests there. smashfests are at a persons house. we just go there to play. also, smashfest this weekend? i dont know if i can host it... so...

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
wtf i never said people preach to you there
look at my post i said ive never seen that **** there
i just hate all the ****in natives
godam emos and wiggers
and the *****es who sit on the comps lookin at their myspace all day
cuz their broke native *** spent too much money on alcohol to afford a computer

DQP

Smash Ace
tomorrow i go to summer school for LPF and Radio/TV Production. i'll probably still be going to the melee tourney a week and a half from now

i might be getting guitar hero metallica today, i played it with a friend and loved it

Xanskar

Smash Lord
You're gonna get ***** at that tourney DQP.

Seeing as I just woke up, I don't think I'm going to parachutes.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
I know you didn't say they preach there, I wasn't saying you did.
ya, but mike did
"they don't preach to you there, don't let che mislead you"
also@mike
my cousin used to hang out at parachutes all the time
christina dirks
that just shows you what kind of place it is

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
ya, but mike did
"they don't preach to you there, don't let che mislead you"
also@mike
my cousin used to hang out at parachutes all the time
christina dirks
that just shows you what kind of place it is
i think che just won this conversation. like a billion times over... but i got some stuff to go against it but i dont wanna bad mouth ur cousin cuz i dont know how you feel about that.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
i think che just won this conversation. like a billion times over... but i got some stuff to go against it but i dont wanna bad mouth ur cousin cuz i dont know how you feel about that.
I don't give a **** about my cousin lmao.
anyways. sometime when im in the mood ill drop by there

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Eh, as long as there are people I know there it sounds like it would be fun, I'll just have to try to ignore the emo's. Maybe if I throw razors and cigarettes at them they'll leave me alone.

Xanskar

Smash Lord
I'd rather not drive 3* hours just to beat you in melee, sorry.

Note: I don't know where you live so the number is an estimate.

Top Bottom