• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
wtf theres a melee tournament on the 14? As in TOMORROW????

what the devil.

where is it and what time?

don't worry. I'm not any kind of threat to anybody.

hopefully there will be brawl there for like fun you know.

Xanskar

Smash Lord
there actually isnt and michael phang is just dumb and confused it with the 20th one

adrian bring my controller with you next time we play

Xanskar

Smash Lord
good stuff today guys, your jiggs was fun to play against che
i almost got lucky and came back in the end =)

Rina-chan

Smash Journeyman
Would anyone be interested in possibly flying to B.I.O in San Francisco August 22-23?
I'll be in Alaska then, but I figure with the money I'll be saving by not paying rent, I can go to it.
<3

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
uh losing a hundred dollars in money matches = good games?

weird guys.

whatever man.

i'll still stomp everyone in the tournament so it doesn't matter.
what a lie.
if i become the best in the world at smash nobody will stand a chance against me. It would be like the second coming of M2k or something.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
Would anyone be interested in possibly flying to B.I.O in San Francisco August 22-23?
I'll be in Alaska then, but I figure with the money I'll be saving by not paying rent, I can go to it.
<3
maybe, i have a few connections in san francisco, i may be able to get me and one more person sponsored. no promises though.

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
this probably isn't really important, so if you aren't curious enough, don't read this. It's up to you.

You know, somethimes these things have to be done.

For some there comes a time when one simply can't stand it anymore. When this moment comes, they MUST do it. There is NO alternative. It's do or die. Heaven or Hell.

Hell is the default path, but I think I'd prefer Heaven, so this needs to be done.

I am one such person, 'k? At this point there is no where else to go. This has to be done. It's the only way out.

What am I talking about?

Why, REbirth, of course! What else?

For newer guys, I'll explain a bit what this is.

It's really a giant complicated thingie, but the part that effects smashlaskans is a part of this REbirth.

As a part of this REbirth, I'll be quitting Smash for a bit. However long it takes to accompish my goal. Maybe I'll succeed. Maybe I won't. I hope I win of course. I would't know what to do if my REbirth failed AGAIN.

Well. So that's really it and the place it has here. So I'm not going to be at that tournament this Saturday or anything else. So I don't recommend that anyone waste their time trying to contact me with any potential happenings, not that it matters.

Later smashlaskans. I may see you in the future or not. I wonder what smash's status in Alaska will be when my thingie is over, if ever. Will it be robust and crazy like in the distant past or more like a white dwarf? I suppose I'll see when the end comes. Hopefully Brawl doesn't die out completely because of my absense. Real brawl, I mean. Brawl's too fun for that to happen. Ahh, whatever.

Gooday. have fun at that tournament and all and any other ones that comes up and stuff.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Is it too personal a question to ask what your goal is? And I think I remember the last time you did this, though vaguely. Anyways, good luck with whatever it is your trying to do.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
so i just remembered that june 19th is my birthday, and it is also the day b4 that melee tournament, so to substitute this stupid birthday party my parents wanna throw for me, ill host a smashfest instead. come one come all, also rides will prolly not be provided this time cuz im low on cash and im low on fuel.

Arthur's quitting smash? as if our community isnt small enough. you should at least take up an apprentice to fill your spot.

lastly, is anyone going to parachutes today?

DQP

Smash Ace
sure, you may fancy me mad, bwahahahahaha!!

seriously though, stop mentioning it, we'll all be happier that way.

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
Were you guys joking
About coming to Job Corps
to smash dis **** up?

I don't rly care.
If you guys decide to come,
Be prepared for Johns.

On the second thought,
I'd rather be smashing there.
So stay put, *****es.

So I don't know where
This tournament will be held.
I need directions.

Xanskar

Smash Lord
sure, you may fancy me mad, bwahahahahaha!!

seriously though, stop mentioning it, we'll all be happier that way.
see, when you forcefully tell me to stop mentioning it, you sound mad
that makes you mad, meaning im doing my job
good game, sir dqp

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
So the smashfest is on Friday?

Also, we need to find new people at that melee tourney. Hopefully we aren't the only ones there (I'll probably go, just for friendlies though obviously)

Top Bottom