• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Lunaris

Smash Ace
quitting is quitting regardless of why the quitter quits, quitter

and eddie is my main but slayer is a lot of fun. i don't see why someone hasn't made ggxxacnet or something similar yet, or at least i don't think anyone has. it shouldn't be that difficult to update ggxxnet to something similar.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
man no one talks about smash anymore
freakin 2d fighter haters

but ya d-rock
i think it would be sick
if we could change the first post and title of the thread
instead of Alaska (friend codes in first post)
we could have like a list of peeps who play smash
and like contact info (if theyre willing to have it put up)
cuz i mean
i unno
no one plays brawl on wifi m i rite
and mostly all the peoples that post here are mostly meleez
ohya and mike was right, 1000th post =D!

Xanskar

Smash Lord
i have made pictures for this

first one will produce a meh moonwalk, second a better one
the closer the stick is to the middle when you do the sweep the better moonwalk you'll do

also, pro ms paint skills m i rite

Xanskar

Smash Lord
Welcome to AiB! let me have the privledge of being the next to greet you ^_^ if there's anything at all i can help with, don't hesitate to ask! i'd be happy to help ^_^ i'll be your next friend if you like ^_^

to help for now, here are some tips ^_^
if you want to make friends quickly, go to first impressions and make a greeting :p
and if your competitive go to the ladder :p but u have to wait like 24 hours before you can join it >_>
if you're silly like me, go to genreal silliness, genreal silliness is my home here at aib :p

main weegee...

Xanskar

Smash Lord
lets do the same thing on monday, ean says he's down
mike, get me your number, same with you adrian

Xanskar

Smash Lord
anywhere but my house, parachutes prefered due to DDR and burgers and bad players that want to prove they're "good"

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
do u guys go to that burger place across from the movie theatres
my friend jay yangs family owns that lmao
but ya im down for monday, as long as its NOT at parachutes
i dont care if u guys decide to go there w/out me i am not stepping foot inside that place

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
so im pretty shure chutes is closed on mondays? amitrite? And im so down for going to michaels house on monday. I can bring 2tvs, one for melee, and another for halo or some stupid ****. or il just bring the one. -shrugs- but yaaaaa lets do this thing before i leaversss [im gone thursday]

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
i have 3 very nicely sized TVs at my house. 1 widescreen 50ish ince, 2 36 inches, i have a gamecube and an xbox360. 2 controllers each. also, it has been moved to tuesday because my parents have to sleep early monday night and we can get very rowdy. also my wifi is ****ing rapesauce so if u want to bring a laptop or w.e that needs internetz, bring that too.

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
ok, so that sounds sick nastee. what are the times for this fest of all fests. also, this is prolly gonna be the last event il be able to attend before i leave. Lets make it raep =P err, depending on what time it is, Chris might be able to make it too, we'll see. he'd have to call in to work and ****

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Its also a palindrome.

BTW I might be able to come on Tuesday but probably not because there's something I have to do at 7:00......too bad its not on Wednesday.

banksters

Smash Apprentice
Just wanted to hop on to say grats to Derek for winning the tourney yesterday, good shit mang, beastly Sagat haha.

Also wanted to let everyone know that there's two Melee tournies comin' up soon (since I know none of ya'll like brawl -.-), one at Play n' Trade and the other at Friendly Fire. kthxbye.

Top Bottom