• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
i no rite? What's really sad about that is that I rarely post anymore :/

In other news, I am now an employee of The Homo Depot in Madison. Come and see me in the gardening department :)
Lol...

I threw up last night and refused to go to school today

i'll do some wifi tonight. Get at me on AIM @ PCMahgnitt

zero has been here half the time I have and he has like 30 more posts than me.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
I just hate getting not much sleep before a tournament, and sleeping in a crowded car is doubtful.
I could not sympathize with you more, I hate not getting sleep before a tourney(which usually happens) and I can't sleep in a car, much less a crowded one.

Joot and will! I'm off the next two days I think so if you guys aren't busy we should find out what slano works and try to play some dokapon
Tuesday is FFXIII day...ah w/e Tuesday is good for me.
I am going.

To Huntsville.
You got time for some smash practice?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
If you guys have nothing better to do, test this for me (I plan on doing the same in an hour):

I have custom stages that I want opinions on.

Five different stages, using these two as templates (trying to see what variations I like best)

For the first picture, there are four moving platforms. Two are clearly for show, and the other two (the bottom two) move three squares' worth, as well--The "end" should come out below the edge of the stage.

This stage has two variations--

One of them uses the first piece in the "floors" section and puts it immediately above the two large blocks so that it is over the side closest to the center of the stage.

For the next one, there are three variations.

See the pieces that you can change? Top row of "Floors", third piece (two to the right from where the cursor is).

One variation has this piece in the middle of the "hole" on either side.

Another has this piece on the left and right sides of each "hole"; essentially, wherever they were not in the last variation.

Make these stages, put them on random with the rest, and try them out. Please tell me what you think.

Does this make sense? I'll get more pictures if necessary.

Does this post make sense?

j00t

Smash Champion
Tuesday is FFXIII day...ah w/e Tuesday is good for me.
**** right son! >xD

I'll be in Huntsville at around 4:30 coming from a dental appointment. So my teeth will be super clean in time for Dokapon :D

j00t

Smash Champion
By the context of your post I assume you are talking about replacing mslano, but he has been available more than Professional Smasher Will Underscore.

Anyways, I think moogle would enjoy the game.

Also, you live in Huntsville now. You should update your location unless if you want to keep it the way it is for some reason.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'm curious, why make these stages? What goals are you trying to accomplish?

I could probably play-test them later today.
There's some sort of contest going on. Nothing that important, but I also wanted to test the validity of custom stages for general use myself.

If it goes well, I might include one as a counterpick at a future tournament or something. *shrugs*

Will_

Smash Journeyman
By the context of your post I assume you are talking about replacing mslano, but he has been available more than Professional Smasher Will Underscore.

Anyways, I think moogle would enjoy the game.

Also, you live in Huntsville now. You should update your location unless if you want to keep it the way it is for some reason.
but really

who could replace me

We could just do it Wednesday. I'm still good for tonight, but I don't want to replace anyone...we could start a new game with Andy?

edit: ^^^ my sisters for those who don't have me added on facebook...it's a joke lawl

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I'm still listed as D3 :D

As for me, there's still so much that I could learn and accomplish. I will get better at brawl. >:3

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
lol

Anyway I'm going to drown myself in FF XIII gameplay the moment my little brother stops playing MW2.

I'll be the one to judge if it sucks or not.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
also that florida tourney is only 3 hours away.

who wants to ride with me if we go?

im not promising anything but i think i may be down for it.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Kola add me on PSN again. Mahgnitt wants to play yo bro in MW2.

Soul Silver is coming out.

If anyone does wifi tell me on AIM @ PCMahgnitt

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I still have you added on PSN Mahg lol

So after a couple hours of gameplay I will say it's a bit slow starting off. But having that I'm a diehard fan of FF I still enjoy it regardless. So far both my mom and brother lost interest. o: Oh well.

oh and Slam, what is this Florida tournament you speak of?

moogle

Smash Ace
Maybe joot has it set to (1400/1000)*15 = 21 posts per page?

Sorry... I should be studying for my math test that's 55 minutes from now. Slater.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
There's some sort of contest going on. Nothing that important, but I also wanted to test the validity of custom stages for general use myself.

If it goes well, I might include one as a counterpick at a future tournament or something. *shrugs*
I think I found a new variation I like the most. For the stage with the sky background, put a moving platform in the three squares for each "pit."

Top Bottom