• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Hmm alright smash at your place then
Anyone else going? Slano?

Edit: and if option 3 is really available, my brother said he'd be more than happy to go.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yo when i get back to the vallo im gonna be hiting you guys up zero and kola and ****.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Recently I read a very strange interview with Gallagher, the comedian most famous for smashing watermelons with a hammer. Primarily, he rants about the mediocrity of modern comedy. It's less an interview than it is a crazy old guy just talking ****.

You can read it here: http://www.avclub.com/articles/gallagher,36622/

It's probably the funniest thing he's done in years, but I don't think he's in on the joke.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
basically the only show i find funny anymore is Roseann.
i like infomercials and things like little league football.
lately it feels like the only things i can laugh at are things that arent meant to be comedy.
if it is presented in a comidical fashion, it just seems cheesy.

it kind of sucks. i dont laugh alot anymore while watching tv.

i laugh at people, not with them.
i guess that means im an *** all in all.

Winnar

Smash Lord
basically the only show i find funny anymore is Roseann.
i like infomercials and things like little league football.
lately it feels like the only things i can laugh at are things that arent meant to be comedy.
if it is presented in a comidical fashion, it just seems cheesy.

it kind of sucks. i dont laugh alot anymore while watching tv.

i laugh at people, not with them.
i guess that means im an *** all in all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbIYaD75WZE

???

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
"The guy made a fool of himself. He doesn't know how to swim."

hahahhahahahahahahahaahahahhahaha
best comment ever.

saintrage

Smash Cadet
For a while there I could find this board. It was like it had disappeared into the depths. Glad we got a sticky while I was gone.

Is everyone partying this week or am I not alone in the desire to play a little smash before I have to start back with school?

j00t

Smash Champion
For a while there I could find this board. It was like it had disappeared into the depths. Glad we got a sticky while I was gone.

Is everyone partying this week or am I not alone in the desire to play a little smash before I have to start back with school?
I'm gonna be in town tonight at around 6:30 (at Rob's place), so I was hoping after that I could smash with Andy. You could come over then if something happens.

mslano

Smash Journeyman

Not really a party, per se, but I will be moving into the apartment over the next couple of days. You could help with that if you want.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
The only way u can get back into the tourney scene is fir there to be a tourney at a business venue. So that means no zero's fir me. It has to be a real place of business.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Wolf is ****ing terrible.
Like I feel like he's one of the worst characters in the game.
I remember when I used to think he was broken. stupid online shenanigans.

mannn I wish I was good at Snake.
he's so funnn to play as. im going to sit and watch like every ally and razer and candy and whoever elses video.
but its weird like ally and razer are the only unique snakes out there. all these other dudes just do the same **** I do but somehow they win more. i just dont knowww. its that instinct that i'm talking about. i just don't have it.

maybe i'll go 50/50 snake and sheik

i need to learn what stages are good and bad for my characters. I have no idea.

i think part of the reason kola beat me at zero's tourney way back was because i picked a bad CP. marth wrecks on BF

i like the stages on brawl better than on melee. like in melee the only stages I like are FD and pokemon stadium like literally i hate every other stage in the game. well actually i like dk64 too

but i like almost every stage in brawl, even the banned and CP ones. like I hate lylat, japes, rumble falls, and new pork city but mostly everything else is cool

ehhh i still have 5 moar hours of work

my smash-related new years resolutions are
to make something higher than last place at a melee tournament
and
to become better than all of you at brawl.
except reflex and will

eat my shorts

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
you ever met a girl that's like only so-so looking but for some reason just super sexy
i met a girl at the bar last night like that.
its weeird like you can't put your finger on it

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
you arent gonna be better than me, janitor.
i got that real good **** when it comes to brawl.

oh my god. thank you winnar.
thats so cool.
how can i repay you?

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
you ever met a girl that's like only so-so looking but for some reason just super sexy
i met a girl at the bar last night like that.
its weeird like you can't put your finger on it
Blame it on the ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-alcohol.

Edit: Or pheromones or personality or something like that.

Top Bottom