• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Doc_Pickle

Smash Apprentice
Rook can't make it to Bham Brawl so I need to find a new doubles partner.
Anyone up for teaming?

Harryson9

Smash Rookie
A store in Leeds is doing a smash 4 tournament. It called Player One Games. I don't have a lot of details but it's August 20th. I made an event page for it but it's still going through moderation.

HalfMeta

Smash Rookie
Last Friday was the final Steel City Smashdown because I am busy this upcoming Friday, and then school starts. I will need to focus on school and on finishing my eagle in Scouts. I just wanted to thank everyone who came out to help and participate. It’s been really fun hosting these, and just getting to see how great of a community Alabama has. Everyone I met was really friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed this summer, and I hope that I can still make it to other events throughout the school year. Thanks.

Zoma

Smash Journeyman
Imagine the scandal when Alabama finds out Justin has been intentionally keeping Smash 4 results and VODs from the public.

Tr4n

Smash Cadet
what would be the easiest way for me to get it?
I'll be at the BM 4 this weekend. Then a tournament in leads august 20th. Then MCS 7 on August 21 l. Or I don't have work tomorrow and can meet you anywhere in Birmingham

WackySpinachAgate

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ExclusiveAgate
Jeez smashboards I wish ya would tell me that people still posted here. I THOUGHT IT WAS DEAD

Edit: Make the darn PR update

Last edited:

ChillyChili

Smash Cadet
NNID
JoshuaSanders
Spinach won a tourney
Thunderz won a tourney
Shade beat Reflex
Mahg won a tourney
Ark won a tourney
Dan comes back and wins 2 tourneys
PS is changing
Spinach lost to Shade
Shade lost to Thunderz
Thunderz lost to Shade
Everyone has lost to everyone and has beaten everyone.
HASL changed to 2 stock
Tigrex is nowhere to be seen

The tl:dr of this is we're ****ed.

WackySpinachAgate

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ExclusiveAgate
To make the whole list easier lets just give every spot to Smoof because we all know he is the number one Ryu in AL and JukeBox is just a fraud who likes fruit cups

Edit: The more fooked we are the more fun it'll be

Last edited:

Tr4n

Smash Cadet

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
It's still about consistent results too. Doesn't matter that the tourney winners are varied if you get a first then get like 12th

Doc_Pickle

Smash Apprentice
-People who should be on the PR in no particular order: Dog, Dan, Mahg, Spinach, Juke, Thunderz, Arkaizer. (turtles too probably)
-People who can make a VERY strong case for being on the PR: Shade, Turtles, Pudd, Chilly, prob someone else I'm forgetting. (dunno how keet has placed but I'm pretty sure he's placed well?)
Smoof has some decent results but doesn't have anywhere near the plethora of results everyone listed above has for this season.

Top Bottom