• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Dron

Smash Apprentice
Just a reminder, there is no tournament tomorrow.
who are you to say that there aren't going to be any tournaments tomorrow? will someone in alaska get charged if they decide to run a bracket?

or did you mean there isn't a specific tournament tomorrow? if so it would be helpful to know what it is for everyone unaware or unsure

HalfMeta

Smash Rookie
I've made the executive decision that no tournaments will take place anywhere today. No but for real, I was talking about the tournament that I host. Steel City Smashdown. Sorry.

Tr4n

Smash Cadet
I'm starting my new tournament series Speakeasy Smackdown, formed in light of the new Smash Prohibition.
A tournament where you have to pass a certain percentage on the breathalyzer test based on your weight just to get in.

HalfMeta

Smash Rookie
Here are the results from today's tournament(Steel City Smashdown 5):

Melee Singles

Sm4sh Singles

Also, there was a blue, orange, and white android charger, and a pair of sunglasses left at the venue. I have them, and pm me if they belong to you.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Tbh I dunno, between Smash burnout and the disappearance of Dan (Da Man) our PR Panel is in pretty bad shape.

Doc_Pickle

Smash Apprentice
pls dan come back and win everything again so the pr is easier to make. godspeed to anyone who tries to sift through the mess of results from the past few months.

Dron

Smash Apprentice
tbh we should wait till like decemberish and get all the PRs on track for a winter/summer season

BeastRay

Smash Cadet
NNID
pray75
Are people meeting at press start today ?
I'm sure they are. I'd love to go but work us getting more strenuous with my promotion and whatnot. I'd love to get a weekly smashfest going that goes later in the evening, and I think when I finally get to move I'll be hosting them myself. We have a vastly underrated scene and I think we could all train more and grow exponentially

Wundermittens

UAB Smash Club VP
NNID
Panionator
Top Bottom