• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Anime

Smash Journeyman
PM people don't go to the UAB tournaments, because BB is already a great tournament for pm, and there isn't a huge value to go to b-ham too much, because birmingham doesn't have much local pm players of note, so we would rather travel to other places when BB isn't happening. But if you do something big, we will def. come.

HalfMeta

Smash Rookie
Somebody left a gamepad and charger at Friday's tournament, and I was wondering if anyone grabbed an extra one by accident?

Last edited:

CrimsonSun

Smash Cadet
We have not seen enough interest in our area to have PM yet but your interest has been noted! Even at our biggest tournament so far we only had 8 people show up for PM. I'll open a poll for our next tournament post to see if we have enough players to host PM.
You hosted that PM tournament on the same day as BIO, of course there were only 8 players. The Auburn and Tuscaloosa PM players were at that/already planned to go to BIO.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Finally got that melee netplay. Took me a while to get my controller somewhat working. Now game crashes if I choose a character.

Sweaters

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for all coming, sorry about all the unfortunate things that happened including ac malfunctions and hunter not showing, I've talked to him about it already. I appreciate everyone that came out and ran the smash 4 side of things for me, this should never happen again. Thanks again, hope to see you next time.

Keet

Smash Journeyman
This tournament got me so hype for WTFox. I can't wait to buster out of pools and disappoint my friends and family like usual!

Top Bottom