• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Talk to fatality about that money
If anything, I'd have to talk to Reflex about that

You don't have to preregester for the con if you are just doing the tournament right?
What you're going to need is the Game Wristband, which is $10
$5 Venue (or bring a set up)
$5 if you're doing doubles ($10 per team)
and $10 for your singles event

Wait I'm dumb, you're correct. You don't pre reg for the con, just the tournament itself.

Last edited:

S£NPAI

Smash Apprentice
Bayonetta is actually kind of dank. I've always wanted to spam gunshots until high percent and then up-smash..... Oh wait.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I just wanna know how many people are actually picking up the DLC additions as mains. Everyone wanted to be a Roy/Cloud main but our two newest additions seem even more silly than they were.

100AngryTurtles

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AngryTurtles
I just wanna know how many people are actually picking up the DLC additions as mains. Everyone wanted to be a Roy/Cloud main but our two newest additions seem even more silly than they were.
Considering half of bham brawl was cloud.. I wouldn't be surprised if the same was true for bayo/dragon Marth

Keet

Smash Journeyman
I love how Corrin Feels, very well may try to pick her up. Contrary to what most people think, I can totally see her being high tier/high mid. Bayonetta is almost definitely a better character and I like using her, but I think I'll wait a bit for the meta to develop before I start really trying her out.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I don't think she's bad by any means, but until I see some incredible results against other top/high tiers I'll contain my opinion about her being "really good". I'm hella satisfied with her kit though

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Are we upset they gave Bayonetta a counter that more than lol git countered? I like it even when I get hit from it. It's a really cool concept. I just hate trying to recover with Bayonetta.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I'll note here that you said you liked it and be sure to remind ya when you come back whining.

DK Dredd

Smash Rookie
Are we upset they gave Bayonetta a counter that more than lol git countered? I like it even when I get hit from it. It's a really cool concept. I just hate trying to recover with Bayonetta.
New account, already had it made. The reads

Balls2Walls

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4785-7206-5622
I love Weebfest, but I've really kinda moved out of the big anime community, like I used to be an uber weeb but now it's eh.

I'm more hype for smash than the con itself

Last edited:

Child Star

Smash Ace
I've always disliked weeb ****. Theres an interesting 15 second documentary where some kid goes up to some weebs and tells them that anime sucks and records their response. Wish i could find the footage.

Last edited:

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Cons aren't there for the weeb ****. It's there so I can throw money away and the dealers room and judge cosplay. And occasionally I'll play some smash .

Also my hoodie came in and Bowser Jr. got buffs. I really wanna go to bio now

Doc_Pickle

Smash Apprentice
Doc_Pickle Doc_Pickle will umbra clock tower be legal at bio?
I posted this on the facebook page for BIO.
"Update: Umbra Clock Tower will not be legal for BIO. this does not necessarily mean the stage is banned at all future events. I would like to make the stage legal at biweeklies to test it out in a tourney setting. This is more of a better safe than sorry type ban. Thanks!"

Also speaking of BIO, we've got 30 people "going" and 28 "interested." I'm gonna be disappointed if Smash 4 gets 25 entrants again.

Last edited:

Sweaters

Smash Journeyman
I posted this on the facebook page for BIO.
"Update: Umbra Clock Tower will not be legal for BIO. this does not necessarily mean the stage is banned at all future events. I would like to make the stage legal at biweeklies to test it out in a tourney setting. This is more of a better safe than sorry type ban. Thanks!"

Also speaking of BIO, we've got 30 people "going" and 28 "interested." I'm gonna be disappointed if Smash 4 gets 25 entrants again.
Gotta start somewhere, first Birmingham Brawl had 22 smash 4 entrants and like 5 of them don't event play smash 4.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Next month BIO doesn't fall in on my Drill Schedule (Weebcon & McMansion do though) so I'll def be an addition to the Smash 4 numbers. Still trying to see if I can some how work something out tomorrow tho.

MegahogX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegahogX
Next month BIO doesn't fall in on my Drill Schedule (Weebcon & McMansion do though) so I'll def be an addition to the Smash 4 numbers. Still trying to see if I can some how work something out tomorrow tho.
Good luck with that man unfortunately i most likely can't go

Top Bottom