• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
You play in any German Smash 4 tourneys over there?
Nah my only off days were during the week outside of like ONE Sunday. Missed all the fun raves and stuff too. Fortunately, any day is a good day to go to a bar for draft beer.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Yeah, that's a whole lot cooler than just making your tag name your last name spelt backwards.

LilBigham

Smash Cadet
You down for a MM? If you're going to be busy my odds of trying to dumpster all of the PR players by the end of the month is going to be really difficult.
Sure, I should be making it to the next HASL unless something ridiculous comes up so we can MM there

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Child Star is the only correct tag, everything else is weeb ****. Even yours Anime Anime
Russian isn't weeb. You take that comment about the motherland back.

Sure, I should be making it to the next HASL unless something ridiculous comes up so we can MM there
I will without a doubt be going to Kings Of The South II over HASL this month. But I'm sure at some point we'll run into each other if not at BIO.

LilBigham

Smash Cadet
Russian isn't weeb. You take that comment about the motherland back.

I will without a doubt be going to Kings Of The South II over HASL this month. But I'm sure at some point we'll run into each other if not at BIO.
What about at Final Round? I don't remember if you said you were going.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
What about at Final Round? I don't remember if you said you were going.
Yep, I'm registered and in the event Aloha stays on top of the hotel situation I'll have housing too.

IF AL IS SHOWING UP IN FULL FORCE CAN WE GET AL VS GA CREW BATTLE?

Pudding009

Smash Cadet
NNID
pudding009
Yep, I'm registered and in the event Aloha stays on top of the hotel situation I'll have housing too.

IF AL IS SHOWING UP IN FULL FORCE CAN WE GET AL VS GA CREW BATTLE?
I'm down but tasya ou can't buster out anymore since your character doesn't look garbage tier

Last edited:

BeastRay

Smash Cadet
NNID
pray75
Hey guys! For those of you who know, I had a recording setup at the Birmingham Brawl this past weekend. I'm currently working on the Doubles VODs right now, and I'll do the singles soon after that. The sign-in sheet I had failed pretty miserably, so finding out who is who won't be 100%, though most of the tags at this point are easily recognized.

The next Birmingham Brawl will be a bit more organized, and we might be able to get it more along the lines of a stream (of course, with no internet we can't live stream it). That way, we can have commentary, the names of the players will be available, etc. It's honestly a matter of time and effort on my part in seeing how much of this I can get done. Still, I'm glad we were able to get some recording in, and I will definitely be getting those up as soon as I can. Thanks!

EDIT:

Whelp, doubles was short. Looks like I got only 5 sets of doubles matches on that recording setup. Most after that were friendlies. I'll see what to do about uploading them to youtube later on (if I myself am going to do it, or if maybe I can upload them to the Birmingham Brawl youtube channel or whatever). Tonight I'm going to be capping my own videos, so I'll start singles later in the week.

Last edited:

LilBigham

Smash Cadet
Hey guys! For those of you who know, I had a recording setup at the Birmingham Brawl this past weekend. I'm currently working on the Doubles VODs right now, and I'll do the singles soon after that. The sign-in sheet I had failed pretty miserably, so finding out who is who won't be 100%, though most of the tags at this point are easily recognized.

The next Birmingham Brawl will be a bit more organized, and we might be able to get it more along the lines of a stream (of course, with no internet we can't live stream it). That way, we can have commentary, the names of the players will be available, etc. It's honestly a matter of time and effort on my part in seeing how much of this I can get done. Still, I'm glad we were able to get some recording in, and I will definitely be getting those up as soon as I can. Thanks!

EDIT:

Whelp, doubles was short. Looks like I got only 5 sets of doubles matches on that recording setup. Most after that were friendlies. I'll see what to do about uploading them to youtube later on (if I myself am going to do it, or if maybe I can upload them to the Birmingham Brawl youtube channel or whatever). Tonight I'm going to be capping my own videos, so I'll start singles later in the week.
Shouts outs to BeastRay for the recording setup because I unfortunately didn't get to go to Birmingham Brawl this time and was a little disappointed to see no Smash 4 on the normal VODS so I know I'll be looking foward to these being posted

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
It'll be ready in time for backthrow Thursday.

Also dream is dead fellas they denied pass, they're wanting me to do the entire weekend of drill despite promising the ability to have the day off. So no BIO.
(Watch me end up being off Saturday anyway)

Anime

Smash Journeyman
Kings of the South is looking to be pretty hype this year. I'd like to see a lot of AL there.

Anime

Smash Journeyman
You don't have to preregester for the con if you are just doing the tournament right?

Top Bottom