• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Keet

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna try to make it out to BIO this weekend. Any rules against entering both Sm4sh doubles and melee?

LilBigham

Smash Cadet
I'll have to make it out to next BIO if it still has smash 4 then. Got some stuff keeping me busy every weekend this month I think.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
That feeling when you lost to a Samus player.

Because he only missiled and super wave dashed away.

Never Forgetti moms spaghetti
Whenever I see the word spaghetti on the Internet and it isn't in reference to the person actually eating spaghetti I get physically ill. I'm tired of hearing about spaghetti code, spaghetti fingers, and moms spaghetti.

Mummy Man

Smash Rookie
Whenever I see the word spaghetti on the Internet and it isn't in reference to the person actually eating spaghetti I get physically ill. I'm tired of hearing about spaghetti code, spaghetti fingers, and moms spaghetti.
what about when u mom come home and make hte spagheti

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I'll have to make it out to next BIO if it still has smash 4 then. Got some stuff keeping me busy every weekend this month I think.
You down for a MM? If you're going to be busy my odds of trying to dumpster all of the PR players by the end of the month is going to be really difficult.

Guffie

Smash Cadet
When you get waveshined so bad that your spaghetti snack falls out of your pockets so you struggle to pick it up and end up slipping irl but forget to tech it so you knock over the crt and break it!!

Top Bottom