• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
If anyone is trying to play smash 4 online sometime, get at me.
ID
TheReflexWonder
This is raf by the way. Been playing on my brother's wii u
Welcome back dude! Are we going to be seeing you at south al events? I'd ask about central and north but between being married and having a school job I'd think not.

Study_up

Smash Rookie
Welcome back dude! Are we going to be seeing you at south al events? I'd ask about central and north but between being married and having a school job I'd think not.
Yeah, it's definitely been awhile! & you're right, I won't be attending many events (mobile and Huntsville are both 4 hour drives), but on the off chance that I'll be able to attend anything, they'll most likely be Atl events (only 2 hours away. I'm really liking smash 4 though, & I can't pass up an opportunity to show I'm Better than ppl ;)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
And they came in last night. The struggle is now over for me and I can provide a tournament ready full setup. Feel free to body Mahgs free Diddy on Wi-Fi till the HASL event gets here.

Host Change

Smash Ace
NNID
HostChange
3DS FC
0147-1153-9132
If anyone wants to train some online this week, I could really use the practice as I'm going to KiT. I'm not going to be able to make any smashfests because I have to work suicide shifts at both jobs to go to the tournament... Also m2k is in my pool lol. That's about as challenging as it gets.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
@ TheReflexWonder TheReflexWonder can go ahead and prepare the body bags for us.

GL to the AL representatives at this tournament. Let's try to get as many of us as we can to survive brackets and make top 16.

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
If anyone wants to train some online this week, I could really use the practice as I'm going to KiT. I'm not going to be able to make any smashfests because I have to work suicide shifts at both jobs to go to the tournament... Also m2k is in my pool lol. That's about as challenging as it gets.
Ay good luck with M2K. That'll probably be on stream so that's cool.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
When are you heading up? I'm supposed to be heading through the Huntsville area on Thursday before going to KiT.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
In the event you guys end up doing some sort of fest Thursday night in Huntsville I'll head up there as well.

pls do a Thursday night smashfest

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I talked to Levi and he said he'd be up for staying the night with someone in Huntsville on Wednesday. Mahg, would you be able to help the two of us?

We're looking for experience. I'd be glad for a Smashfest, both in Smash 4 and PM.

Last edited:

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Spade has already posted on Facebook.

Nick said he can room too.

I'm happy to room but I'm in a dorm so if you're fine with small space I'm happy to room yo

Last edited:

NinKenDo64

Smash Apprentice
I have him in my pool as well. I feel you brother. I feeeeeeeelll you

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Sweet, are we gonna do results and all from now on?
I've already asked Chase about it. I haven't heard anything for a few weeks so I assume he just hasn't done so yet. I don't have access to the results or the store so there's not much I can do :( Maybe you can try hitting him up on Facebook. Hopefully we can make results a thing ASAP

Last edited:

Jake The Preacher

The Amateur Preacher
I've already asked Chase about it. I haven't heard anything for a few weeks so I assume he just hasn't done so yet. I don't have access to the results or the store so there's not much I can do :( Maybe you can try hitting him up on Facebook. Hopefully we can make results a thing ASAP
I'll be at the next one next Saturday I'm certain, so we'll make sure to talk to him about it there

Will_

Smash Journeyman
JAN HASL SHOUTOUTS:

Yall are a bunch of

Nah we tite. Great tourney. Good seeing some of yall that I haven't seen in years. Respect.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Not joking, but I def want a bracket that puts me against Will_ again next event. I'd say I'm about to cause an upset but instead it'll be a start of a new trend in results. I'll even throw in a salty MM to prove it.

moogle

Smash Ace
moogle do you still have people come to your place on play?
It's not at my place anymore, but we play mostly Melee (and a little PM or Smash4) at Joot's apartment every Wednesday night.

There are also smash nights at UAH on Wednesday and Saturday. They do a more even balance of Melee, PM, and Smash4, I believe.
I swear someday the Huntsville smash groups won't have conflicting smash nights. We might even combine forces!

9Blades

Smash Ace
NNID
Venusboshi04
3DS FC
4210-4504-3290
Hello there Alabama Smashers!
I have decided that I'm moving to said state rather soon, so it'll be +1 for the Smash community. Hope to see y'all there at tournaments :3 And enjoy easy wins, I'm terrible lol

Top Bottom