• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Winnar

Smash Lord
XD Majist about to get guilt bombed HARD

also cammycario what

...what

what

what...what

that was my thought process for like 2 minutes after seeing that

Okay so I love playing cammy in SF4, and Lucario is a pretty cool pokemon.

but...what

You guys are furf@gs and you know it

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
im not joining that.

and zero,
friday there is a party and drugs.

im sorry. i will be there saturday morning early though.

when does AUSOM start?

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
So seeing Alice in Wonderland on shrooms is something I think everyone should experience. That was my fiance's anniversary gift to me.

I got her flowers.

...****.
Majist, if you're getting married to this girl, you're doing something right. Don't let yourself feel guilty about it.
im not joining that.

and zero,
friday there is a party and drugs.

im sorry. i will be there saturday morning early though.

when does AUSOM start?
Doubles starts at noon.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
So seeing Alice in Wonderland on shrooms is something I think everyone should experience. That was my fiance's anniversary gift to me.

I got her flowers.

...****.
shrooms cost about as much as flowers.

HOWMUCH DID YOU TAKE?

YOU WENT OUT IN PUBLIC?

shrooms make me a little home body.
i dont want to leave a room.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Yeah seriously. As much as I enjoyed Alice in Wonderland, the imaginary worlds I created just by staring off into space when I took shrooms were WAY better. What's the point of taking a drug that completely unchains your imagination, only to watch the product of someone else's imagination?

matt4300

Smash Ace
wait did one of you two draw that? <_<
Yeh... I did lol. Orange name means I won an art contest on here... Same with the feather. Obviously I'm not a very good writer.

And I don't know zero... v_v' Might be working tomarrow. Gotta fix a roof for a friend of mine. I'll see... If I do end up going ... Do I need to inform you that I'm comeing?

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
wait did one of you two draw that? <_<
Matt drew it. All will be explained when I post the story.

Yeh... I did lol. Orange name means I won an art contest on here... Same with the feather. Obviously I'm not a very good writer.

And I don't know zero... v_v' Might be working tomarrow. Gotta fix a roof for a friend of mine. I'll see... If I do end up going ... Do I need to inform you that I'm comeing?
You don't have to inform me. Surprises are always nice, but just remember we're heading out on Saturday to Auburn.

Not there obv lol

I finished my silly video, my voice is so different in the recording.
Just come over tomorrow, I guess >.> I wonder what this video is. :x

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
It's a dumb video for a soap commercial. Me and two of my classmates had to finish this before Monday. But yea having that we all have plans and stuff we had to get it done today lol.

I still have the camera though, I might bring mine for this weekend chyea.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
Yeah seriously. As much as I enjoyed Alice in Wonderland, the imaginary worlds I created just by staring off into space when I took shrooms were WAY better. What's the point of taking a drug that completely unchains your imagination, only to watch the product of someone else's imagination?
yeah. i dont even have the patience for movies, sober.

you're life feels more like one.
i couldnt imagine what it would be like to watch one.

i would probably just trip out into my own thoughts and use the screen as i would a wall or anything else that is used to blankly stare at.

yeah, what you said.
i have a bad habbit of doing that.

i always quote people to only say what they said in my own words. whatever. egotism.

j00t

Smash Champion
Well I finally got my direct internet connection to work.

I can say that I'm very pleased. Now I need to replace my router >:/

Winnar

Smash Lord
So that Matt guy is p. good with the art stuff then?

does he have a dA account I can look at stuff on?

lol or should I ask if he has a FA account

matt4300

Smash Ace
No DA account... Not a fan of social networking... This is the only forum im active in aswell... Not a huge "internet social" person.

Sorry to disapoint. I'm flattered that you showed interest though.

And naw zero, I won't be comming over this weekend... I got poison ivy all over me from weedeating a friends HUGE yard a few days ago...

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Cant go,
parents cancelled on me, <.< so that means no tourney tomorrow either so I'm pretty pissed off.
Ugh, you should be more assertive. I use phrases like "but I've waiting to go to this tournament for an entire month" or "but all the other guys are going..."
I hope you don't just ask, they say no, and you walk away...

My parents are prone to guilt though, maybe yours aren't.

And when can I come over, Zero.
I'm probably bringing a cube and tv.
What time are we leaving in the morning?
What time do we plan on getting back?

HotWings

Smash Ace
Hi, i was wondering if anyone could give me the link or just tell me when the next tournament for brawl is going to be in alabama? I really want to go to a tournament and i would like to meet some friends on here that way i dont feel so left out when i get there lol.

Btw if i can find a tournament in alabama that yal are going to then i might get a t-shirt made that says Lv100 on it that way you will all know who i am lol.

HotWings

Smash Ace
Alright thanks for the post.. i wont be able to go to that one but maybe i will be able to go sometime this summer or so.

I cant wait to go to a tournament because the only one i went to i didnt even classify it as a real tournament because #1 the one hosting it didnt know a dang thing about the game lol. #2 it was FFA with items. #3 There was like 10 y/o kids there that was asking me how to play... really
>_<

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
oh no.
i just want a subject to be discussed that i know about.

i will be at zeros around 9 tommorow morning,

or something like that.

more or less.

give or take.

maybe.

prolly.

ehhh.

alright.

j00t

Smash Champion
FAP AiB page located here if anyone is interested.

Andy, could you update the first page with the FAP thread please?

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i think it should there are more reasons than not.

ummm the reason why it aint legal is because all of us is high and too **** lazy.

nah forreal.

look at medical goodies and hallucenegic tabacoo.
those things are so synthetic and kill you.

marijuana is a clean plant and is way less harmful than cigs.

if it is grown RIGHT the way the government would grow it, alot of harmful side effects such as laziness, paranoia, and all that jazz weed is so notorious for.
i have smoked medical maraijuana and it is the life.

the black market for weed would be done away with and with the ideaology of changing it to not an entry drug anymore, will make it not an entry drug anymore.
so do away with all that.

put an age limit.

i dont know. i try not to think about politics. im not a kind of guy that beleieves in all the order and theories that come with it. im more of a humanist and think human nature interferes with all that **** and ****s it. basically, a hippie. that isnt gay as **** and protesting. because REALLy protesting is so dumb and the hippies really ****ed up a good name.

AND

they made weed a social drug.

wtf

it makes things akward and so much of it gets smoked out of nervous habbit.

j00t

Smash Champion
I think they need to tax tobacco even more. Hell, you can make marijuana legal (I don't really want this to happen), but tax it out the *** as well.

Top Bottom