• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
My reaction to that video:

youre joking?!?!?! hmm...i <3 mods--especially our chieftan Mike G

lmfao!!!

female 1- 'that's beautiful'
female 2-'youre awesome'
me-'no, youre epicly brilliant; way to DT'

btw--guess no one really needs to worry about slam; considering he doesnt care about p*ssy anyways. :laugh:

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
thats weird; there was a bad gateway and i assumed it wouldnt post, when i got back to the thread, it hadnt. so i typed it again and the dumb **** had, it was just delayed.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
that only further shows me how weird condoms actually are.

YO I PULL DA **** OUT!

and forreal it dont matter cuz i aint want to get none you dig?

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
nice.

nice, guys...

nice...

really...

nice job.

thats

a nice job.

its nice.

nice.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
so basically, it's like a double neg. this doesnt keep you from not using condoms--this keeps you wanting to use condoms.
rt or wrong?

i thought it was hawt. it bet it took a lot of practice though. lmao =3

i <3 crashboards
not not using condoms is the same as using condoms

the moral of the story basically is I like putting my penner inside of vajays
and a litte latex never hurt anyone

unless you are allergic in which case you could die. which would ****ing suck.

i wish i was getting laid right now that'd be sweet.

no one has ever put a condom onto my paneener with her mouth though. i guess that would be hot. i dunno i dont guess i care as long as saix is occuring

ive been to the bar every day this week. i dont know how i feel about that. i'm going tomorrow (later today) as well. but i have to go on sundays. its karaoke night.

my signature karaoke song is "Kiss From a Rose" by Seal.
seal is married to heidi klum. i bet he tears that **** up. did you know that Seal's actual first name is "Seal". that's a weird thing to name your child. plus Seal is British. I didn't ****ing know that.

I just ate some Krystal burgers with ****ing bacon and jalapeno. it was delightful.

i have work at 130 i should go to bed.

i need to meet some of these chicks from "texts from last night".

(480):

just throwing this out there: period starts tomorrow sooo either sex tonight or not until tues/weds.
(1-480):

i get a bj anyways so it's really your choice.
(480):

k i'll be over in 5.

who are these girls? these girls dont exist in real life.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer

no one has ever put a condom onto my paneener with her mouth though. i guess that would be hot. i dunno i dont guess i care as long as saix is occuring

ive been to the bar every day this week. i dont know how i feel about that. i'm going tomorrow (later today) as well. but i have to go on sundays. its karaoke night.

seal is married to heidi klum. i bet he tears that **** up. did you know that Seal's actual first name is "Seal". that's a weird thing to name your child. plus Seal is British. I didn't ****ing know that.

I just ate some Krystal burgers with ****ing bacon and jalapeno. it was delightful.

(480):

just throwing this out there: period starts tomorrow sooo either sex tonight or not until tues/weds.
(1-480):

(480):

k i'll be over in 5.

lol Were you drunk while you were typing this?

/extra srs right now

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman

(480):

(1-480):

(480):

k i'll be over in 5.

*PWI*
Posting While Intoxicated

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
(480):

(1-480):

(480):

k i'll be over in 5.

What I'm really curious about is why people are opposed to period sex. There's uterus blood, but everybody wins in the long run.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
What I'm really curious about is why people are opposed to period sex. There's uterus blood, but everybody wins in the long run.

HotWings

Smash Ace
Hi, i live just a few hours from montgomery and Birmingham so maybe sometime this summer or so i could go to some tournament with some of you there. Im not that good but i mainly want to go to tournaments for the fun of it ;)

PrinceAlias

Smash Journeyman
hey how are you... just where exactly do you live ??? Because Auburn is having a tournament in 2 weeks and it would be awesome if you could come and meet with some of the people across the state and from other states

HotWings

Smash Ace
I live in Ft.Rucker AL. Its close to dothan and enterprise. Not sure if you know where that is or not though.

But yeah i wouldnt be able to make it. I will be able to start going to tournaments this summer in Birmingham and Montgomery but thats about it, maybe florida but im not sure. If there was a tournament like 30 min to an hour from here then i would go. But other then that its going to have to wait til this summer :(

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
lvl 100.

YO I BEEN WATCHING YOU DUDE IMA GET AT DAT *** REAL NICE! NO HOMO MOTHER****ER!

PrinceAlias

Smash Journeyman
I live in Ft.Rucker AL. Its close to dothan and enterprise. Not sure if you know where that is or not though.

But yeah i wouldnt be able to make it. I will be able to start going to tournaments this summer in Birmingham and Montgomery but thats about it, maybe florida but im not sure. If there was a tournament like 30 min to an hour from here then i would go. But other then that its going to have to wait til this summer :(
yeah its like 2 hours away oh well atleast AL has another pikachu main.....oh yeah lol

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Mahg double posts after not posting in a month.

Maybe if I get this job over at the chikfila my parents will let me go to tournies... time to fill out an application!

And Slam.... I think Aloha wants you to call him or something i dunno

Top Bottom