• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
dude when you are generally powerful enough to literally kill most characters with a basic abcd, j.abc super combo, (much less anything at all more complex), AND the fact that most supers do ridiculous chip, AND the fact that activating xfactor basically gives you a free combo anyway, i would have to disagree.
You shouldn't be unable to play against one X-Factored character with 3 different ones. Advancing Guard and keep away. Pop your own damn X-Factor if you have to and don't get chipped to death and then go back to facerolling him when his wears off. You sound like you can't block at all when you get tagged in off a character's KO.

Purple

Hi guys!
dude when you are generally powerful enough to literally kill most characters with a basic abcd, j.abc super combo, (much less anything at all more complex), AND the fact that most supers do ridiculous chip, AND the fact that activating xfactor basically gives you a free combo anyway, i would have to disagree.
where in the world do you get that?

Winnar

Smash Lord
Pick spiderman and swingcamp

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
cheap you realize you can tell your friends that you're the best melee player in the birmingham area

not that that's saying much, but still :-P

Aloha

Smash Cadet
sounds like some people feeling that epic mvc3 yup! I MAIN WOLVERINE, morgan, arthur, taskmaster and
wesker!

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, A.R.K. III (One of the South's largest fighting game tournaments) is coming up on April 2nd at Conway Gaming Center in Conway, AR! We are expecting at least ~120 people at this tournament featuring games such as Melee, Brawl, Project: M, SSF4, BB:CS, Tekken 6, Arcana Heart 3, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, and more! The Smash portion of the event will be run by Smashboard's own VTS and we will have a recording station available for you to record whichever matches you deem necessary (just work it out with the station manager). If you have ANY questions, please post on here or on the official tournament thread where you can find more details about the event located at http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=298654. Please try to make it and show your support not only for us, but for the Regional Smash community as a whole. Thanks guys!

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
sounds like some people feeling that epic mvc3 yup! I MAIN WOLVERINE, morgan, arthur, taskmaster and
wesker!
XBox or PS3?

Add GS Ryker or GS_Ryker respectively. I don't have MvC3 on PS3 though.

I play Chun-Li, Sent, Phoenix. I also play around with a mix of Ryu, Cap, Arthur, Chris, and Doom.

Aloha

Smash Cadet
srry i got it on ps3 maurice you play marvel 3 *****? hows dat guy of yours? my rog a little rusty! LOL FINAL ROUND NEXT WEEKEND! WATCH ME DO IT! ITS GOIN DOWN 2011 IN THE A!

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
it def depends on the character. but in general
i feel like if you're sentinel, and you're the last character left, and you haven't popped level3 xfactor yet, you're doing it rong if you dont win the match, FOR EXAMPLE.

also, what i mean is if you hit your opponent with any move AT ALL, pop xfactor, and you get a free combo, which should lead to death if you know what you're doing

but maybe i'm just doing it rong myself. i'll figure it out.

Aloha

Smash Cadet
guys guys talk about smash lol! GO TO SHROYUKEN IF WANNA TALK MVC3! YOUR GONNA GET A INFRACTION FOR NOT DISCUSSING SMASH! LOL!

nice1

Smash Lord
srry i got it on ps3 maurice you play marvel 3 *****? hows dat guy of yours? my rog a little rusty! LOL FINAL ROUND NEXT WEEKEND! WATCH ME DO IT! ITS GOIN DOWN 2011 IN THE A!
I'ma be laughing watching that @zz get bopped next week and my guy is doing good i guess. It won me 500 bucks from a tourney n the gump.

I CAN'T CONTROL IT :'(

I need to find a copy of the game for myself.
really bruh? really dude? FAILSAUCE

ragnarock

Smash Lord
MvC3 is more broken than MvC2. As a matter of fact its Xmen vs Streetfighter broken. How are you going to get rid of tech roll. When a person does a otg combo your at the complete mercy of the opponent and hope he messes up.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
lol, haters gonna hate.

edit: @Ryker vid, not Ragna

Hey, Her-chan, can you re-link that video (along with the name of the anime) where these girls are playing table tennis very casually for, like, a minute, but then it gets like crazy over-the-top?

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor

i call it the Meatloafosaurus. i didnt have a proper meat loaf pan so we had to scoop out the grease ourselves, and obv couldnt get it all out, but still quite good.

Aloha

Smash Cadet
heart attack if you eat that thing lol! kevin must of want a early trip to tha grave! lol looks tasty though

Top Bottom