• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
GeorgeTHPS,

you broke my heart </3
Whenever I tried to look for you to find out when/where to do our money match, I couldn't find you. I enjoyed playing your Snake in friendlies, though. I'm not sure if you even realized it was me lol.

Aloha

Smash Cadet
shout out to fatal snake for 3 three stocking me! lo!l i couldnt do anything man too good!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Shoutout to Fatal for being a badass with Snake.

Just about every grenade you put out had a clear purpose; it was a thrill to watch and quite tough to play against you. I'll get you next time, though. :)

Aloha

Smash Cadet
whos up for some tekken? geo can i bring my ps3 to gambox with tekken?????? and money match yall suckas?

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
wtf we played??????? I didn't know it was you =(
I played Kirby against you on Friday. We played a set. The second game was on PS1. I think I was wearing a TMNT shirt, I had glasses, my hair was pulled back, and I have a beard. Ring any bells?
For you Alabama people, Gamebox has Tekken 6 for 360. But I'd prefer PS3.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I played Kirby against you on Friday. We played a set. The second game was on PS1. I think I was wearing a TMNT shirt, I had glasses, my hair was pulled back, and I have a beard. Ring any bells?
I'd actually prefer Tekken 6 to be held on PS3 as well. The entire series was Playstation exclusive, so why not PS3?

All other fighters should be on 360 though. PS-360 adapters are much, much cheaper and easier to obtain than vice-versa. 360 has a much less occurrence of the dreaded, "Oops, I accidentally paused someone else's match when I tried to sync to another console," because the syncing and desyncing of controllers actually makes sense, the console has less frame skipping, and less loading time too. It's not that I'm riding on Microsoft, it's just their console is a much better choice for TOs when trying to compensate for players of both consoles.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
You forgot to tell him about that twinkle in your eye...

LOL

<3 TMNT <3 you should've ***** just bc of that.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
ohhh ya its a shame you didnt introduce yer self ! :[
I played you on friday too after George and didnt say a d@mn thing. Your snake is mad sexy. I played ICs against you. On another note. Everytime you used the nikita against CO18, i was like "WHAT THE **** IS HE DOING?" and then i was like "WHAT A GENIUS!" lol

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Everyone, How about some SC4 too?

Slam, I'm going Diddy and maybe PT in dubs. Idc who you pick for dubz cause my Diddy is a tank.

Aloha, call me before 7. I lose my want to play brawl past 8 because I get a bit more pissy then and it ruins my night if I have to play that wifi crap.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Anyone wanna Smash today? I'll be here all day so y'all can come whenever.

@Kola, why don't we get in on some Shaq Fu and Karate Champ while we're at it? Those games are of the same calibur as SC4 and T6.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
I saw that vid on fb and thought about reposting it in my newsfeed...the more it gets around the more likely these people will caught. It only takes that one viewer who recognizes them or even just the area.

That looks like a felony too bc the amount and then the accomplice recording that ****. I don't care if that was my mom, grandma, sister, great great grandma, I would've tackled their ***es and showed 'em what it's like to be powerless in a river.

I don't value animal life over human life but these ****ers contribute NOTHING to society and obv do not value any sort of life.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
I'm more than likely not smashing today. After a mile and a half, stadiums, and then ladder runs, and then cutting grass I'm just gonna not wanna deal with wifail

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Let's see if I can make it to the brawl tourney sign ups in time to compete at PAX this year.

Let's see how badly I can beat them.

Maybe I'll just go sonic!

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Wow..that was just disgusting. The fact that she even recorded that and uploaded it just makes it even more disturbing.

Top Bottom