• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
I'd like to go, but i'd rather fly. 8 hours or more in a car for me seems ridiculous. I'll have money for a flight, i'd just rather not fly alone...

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
zero--i appreciate you bumping mies post count...plus i know you like my avatar.

anyways, yeah, whoever wants to come over is more than welcome.
im bouncing, but yall come for the hottness of Zero, i know.

george--if you ever come over again...look on my bathroom wall...youre gonna love it.

JUNE 19!!!!!!! i talked to the 'guy,' i have to pitch why door fee should be $5 this tues.

THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!
I NEED TO BE ABLE TO PROVIDE A LIST OF EXPECTED GAMERS; YOU KNOW, TO SWOON THE GUY. CAN I COUNT ON SOME NAMES BY TUES?

stealth3654

Smash Lord
When is the rest of AL going to an MLG tournament? you guys want to go to Dallas or Raleigh? I'm definitely going to go to at least 1...
I would have definitely went to MLG Orlando, if I didn't have a paper due and a quiz on Friday. I'll probably go to the next MLG tourney if I am able to. If not, then I'll go to one eventually.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
zero--i appreciate you bumping mies post count...plus i know you like my avatar.

anyways, yeah, whoever wants to come over is more than welcome.
im bouncing, but yall come for the hottness of Zero, i know.

george--if you ever come over again...look on my bathroom wall...youre gonna love it.

JUNE 19!!!!!!! i talked to the 'guy,' i have to pitch why door fee should be $5 this tues.

THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!
I NEED TO BE ABLE TO PROVIDE A LIST OF EXPECTED GAMERS; YOU KNOW, TO SWOON THE GUY. CAN I COUNT ON SOME NAMES BY TUES?
say something like the beast in the nation is coming or something(ADHD~yeah i kno j/k)

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
quick mlg opinion(prolly most people's, too)

wait to take it M2K, the title that is.

so far title 'entries' include
mc--'beast of the nation'
*chuckle*
maybe

hey guys!! Mike_G's gonna be having a workshop showing us all how to 'get behind a woman'

i ♥ this black guy--found a pic of you, but for some reason id already assumed--
lol--Mike_Gangsta
still not long enough to show my sig, huh. how many characters does my post have to be?im past 100, i think.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol you're a silly, silly.

SWF is weird with it's char rule. I'm not sure how it actually works tbh. However, the best way to get a sig is to quote a post :)

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Guys, I'd rather go to Dallas. More competition than up in Columbus...

Can anyone go with me?

Plus, I'd have to ask my mom. And know the date.

And convince her to let me go...

And get everything I need done before then.

When is it? <_<

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
Guys, I'd rather go to Dallas. More competition than up in Columbus...
The Columbus Tournament is June 4th, 5th, and 6th. A plane ticket from Atlanta to Columbus right now is only around $150. I'm looking in to this because an hour and a half flight is far more doable for me, than a 11 hour drive :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
The Columbus Tournament is June 4th, 5th, and 6th. A plane ticket from Atlanta to Columbus right now is only around $150. I'm looking in to this because an hour and a half flight is far more doable for me, than a 11 hour drive :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:
Eleven hours? That's less time than I thought it would take. Quit your worrying and come ride with me.

Also, whaaaaaaat?

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
He got 8th.

And my mom said it had to be in Houston when I just asked her.

How far is Dallas from Houston?

EDIT: I google map'ed it, and it looks hella far x_x

Winnar

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMhuiDsarcE

i thought you guys might get a kick out of this :-D
lol yeah this is too pro

even though it hasnt officially been posted...*we're getting to it*

Zero and i are hosting a tournament on june 19.

Mike_G says he coming, so do a good number of OoS.
this is something I might be able to attend

Eleven hours? That's less time than I thought it would take. Quit your worrying and come ride with me.

Also, whaaaaaaat?
LOOOOL

j00t

Smash Champion
good **** to Reflex for his amazing performance

also props to BigLou... I need to meet that guy.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
In a rare occurrence, I have Saturday off, and I didn't ask off or anything. I have three choices.

1 - go see Duchock at Kami-Con <3 (and maybe wreck their Brawl tournament)
2. AUSOM - maybe keep a decent spot on the PR before I decide if I'm moving or not
3. Rest and play Pokémon all day

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
The kami-con website, while embarassing, does not actually give information about the brawl tourney. Other than the fact that it will happen at some point.

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
The kami-con website, while embarassing, does not actually give information about the brawl tourney. Other than the fact that it will happen at some point.
QFT

If you're coming here for the Brawls, know that it's going to be exactly how you should expect any other anime convention brawl tournament to be. Right now, there's Capcom vs. Tatsunoko scheduled at 2-6 and Brawl will be 6-11. This was on a tentative schedule posted last week, so it's a good chance those numbers will be accurate.

Edit: Those numbers are for Saturday. On Sunday, they're planning a BlazBlu at 11-2 followed by Bomberman! D:

Oh, and also, the guy who voiced Lord Zedd (Robert Axelrod) in the original Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers (but not the movie) is gonna be there. I dunno if I mentioned that before, but I guess he's an attraction.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
I want to know the exact hours so I can relate them to my friends and we can see how much deodorant and disinfectant we need to buy in order to carpet bomb the convention area.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Worked the entire weekend to get some cash and now I have $75...xD and I'm spending a ton of it in Auburn. WE BETTER GO TO IHOP AFTER THE TOURNAMENT GUYS
Oh and yo slam how much you want for gas money dude?

Zero, no school Friday for me. If I get my video project done I'll stop by and stuff on Thursday, go home if you have school Friday, and *hopefully* chill out there all night Friday-Sunday. :D

Top Bottom