• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
:( My heart is now broken. I made you a pop-up card. Bet you can't guess what's inside ;)

Munkus, CALL ME GODDAMMIT. Or let me know that you got my facebook message or something, gawd.

And no, i won't team with you :p
I didn't want to call you on Valentine's! I thought you'd be busy.

I got your message :O

Will_

Smash Journeyman
I may just pay Will_ five dollars to stand behind me at auburn and yell "SPACING!" into my ear so I remember to do it properly.
I'd do it for free, but I probably won't make it to Auburn.

Just be sure to tell me next time you're in hville.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
PROPOSITION!!

I have a $25 gift card for Play 'N Trade that I would rather have to put towards my pre-orders at Gamestop. Would anybody be interested in buying this off of me if you like shopping at Play 'N Trade? It's a very pretty card :p

mslano

Smash Journeyman
The apartment would probably be able to take that off your hands. We were planning on buying a Dreamcast from there anyway.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Lol Dreamcast

And no Zero, XP It's because there are ride plans you need to look at, and confirm that you will be able to take them.

Bah another Metaknight?

I'm getting tired of it X(

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i played a lot of MK in doubles and did alright.

but Snake was working for me in singles.

i would like to say that my success at this tournament is due about 80% to Snake's dash attack.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I'm maining Ike in Brawl +

oh and Winnar you missed some sexy dtilt usage at TCS. Ask Scourge about it. XD

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
We need to just have like a day of play at Gamebox. No tourney or anything just playing and stuff. That way I can go and we can brawl and have a good time.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
aye Zero or birmingham, I'm up for some smash today or tomorrow, or both (brawl, melee, brawl+, or 64).
Hmm I'll see if I can't get a Smashfest hosted up tomorrow.

We need to just have like a day of play at Gamebox. No tourney or anything just playing and stuff. That way I can go and we can brawl and have a good time.
This seems cool, we need to schedule a day for this. o:

and yes Ike is sexy in Brawl +

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Lol Dreamcast

And no Zero, XP It's because there are ride plans you need to look at, and confirm that you will be able to take them.

Bah another Metaknight?

I'm getting tired of it X(
You seem to do pretty well against MK, I woudn't think another new MK would worry you!

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Hmm I'll see if I can't get a Smashfest hosted up tomorrow.

This seems cool, we need to schedule a day for this. o:
Gimme a time and a place and.... oh yeah... I have classes from 5:00PM - 8:00PM :/

Becuase the MMO I play doesn't like it xD

I got bored of it so I'll be on more often.
Ayo, let's play RUNESCAPE together.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
You seem to do pretty well against MK, I woudn't think another new MK would worry you!
lol as long as I keep my spacing game up I guess not. My brother needs to continue playing so I can keep it up.

Gimme a time and a place and.... oh yeah... I have classes from 5:00PM - 8:00PM :/

Ayo, let's play RUNESCAPE together.
Alright, I don't get home till about 4:10 pm so.... <.<;; squeezing time in before your class starts is going to be pretty difficult.

But yea if that ends up being a problem I guess Russ can smash at your house before then, and when you leave he can stop by mine, I'll be hosting until 10 pm I guess. School always starts late on me for Wednesday anyway haha.

and no, Runescape blows lawl.

Top Bottom