• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
But yeah that's Germany and I think also wifi (two samuses the same color in one clip) soooooo good luck ever pulling any of that off in AL
Actually, you can random the same color, and the game won't apply the color filters to distinguish the characters. It's possible.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i think germany is better than is at brawl.
:(
or at least they look like they have more fun the way they play.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I might ask you to make me a sig :o

Great video imo

But yeah that's Germany and I think also wifi (two samuses the same color in one clip) soooooo good luck ever pulling any of that off in AL
I'd be up for offers anytime, after winning first place in the art show for my graphics I'm feeling pretty confident lol

It is!
xD lol yea, like I said before she's gonna be my second low tier beast. Ike still takes top low tier slayer.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
how the **** are you guys using samus now...
she is pretty much unusable and worthless in brawl.

i cant even hit a cpu...

Mr. Referee

Smash Cadet
So much Samus hate... :(

Well you know why I like her? Freaking Z-air that's right! lol Once I realized how fun the z-airs in Brawl were I really began using all of the characters who had them. But Samus has the best one.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
^^This. She's a pain in the *** in Melee, is what she is. Especially Jack's Samus:urg:

I remember the first time I played him at Andy's parents' house. One minute he was on the right side of the stage, the next SECOND I had five super missiles flying at me and he had teleported right in front of me and hit me in the face with his arm cannon.....

...that was the day I learned about the Super Wavedash. And how you should never take a Samus to Pokemon Stadium... and that Jack has hilarious pictures on his computer.

<3

j00t

Smash Champion
Samus is pretty bad in Melee. I beat Jack w/ GnW one time. Ahh... I'll never be able to do that again... :p

EDIT: And he was probably sandbagging the **** out of me.

EDIT EDIT: And Samus is better than Captain Falcon...
Not really, Jack just makes Samus look ********.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i beat cyrain in a friendly with gnw

gnw > fox

then i played dashdancedan with gnw and i realized that gnw truly can't do anything vs fox

j00t

Smash Champion
i beat cyrain in a friendly with gnw

gnw > fox

then i played dashdancedan with gnw and i realized that gnw truly can't do anything vs fox

You didn't watch my tourney set vs. DDD at Alabama is Okay at Smash 1 obviously

oh wait I beat his bowser w/ GnW

hmm....

Well Bowser is sorta like Fox :p

shut up :(

mslano

Smash Journeyman
People who plan to ride with me to Innsomnia, I need to know what your schedules look like for Thursday and Friday.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yall need to stop talkin g about meree while im sitting here and still suck at it and know nothing about it

/jealousy

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Thursday I have exams, I get out at 1:00 pm
Friday I have exams, I get out at 1:00 pm

Nifty schedule

LAST WEEK I'M SO HYPED

btw I'm making a banner for the next tournament for our crew battles, just to add more hype. We sandbagged last time we're kicking *** next time.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
**** ice climbers.

i'd rather just play snake and run away and throw grenades and ftilt nana's stupid ***.

or pick rob and spam d-smash. nana is NEVER ready for rob's dsmash. its like guaranteed separation

i have to wake up at 8 am tomorrow. drive 30 minutes to centerpoint, then drive an hour to tuscaloos and another hour back. this **** is gay as hell

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
**** ice climbers.

i'd rather just play snake and run away and throw grenades and ftilt nana's stupid ***.

or pick rob and spam d-smash. nana is NEVER ready for rob's dsmash. its like guaranteed separation

i have to wake up at 8 am tomorrow. drive 30 minutes to centerpoint, then drive an hour to tuscaloos and another hour back. this **** is gay as hell
I don't know man? As long as my nana hold's on to Popo's pocket, i don't think she'll get wrecked. The only way Rob will wreck nana is if the ice climbers are going for bad grab attempts leaving them open for the d-smash.

Why the **** do you have to do all that running around for tomorrow?

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
i ****in hate applemilk i just want to punch that dumb ***** in the throat

she's cute though
minna, konnichiwa, emiri desu~

so****e kyou wa...

You know how it goes. I'm going to hang out at the APT a lot this winter break, fyi.

Edit: Holy ****, Smash boards!? Stop being stupid.

Edit edit: It might interest you, Kevin, that Little kuriboh (the guy who makes the abridged series) is going to be at Kami-con (an anime convention at UofA) in late April. Vic Mignogna too (There's gotta be at least one person here happy about that).

Winnar

Smash Lord
edit Edit: It Might Interest You, Kevin, That Little Kuriboh (the Guy Who Makes The Abridged Series) Is Going To Be At Kami-con (an Anime Convention At Uofa) In Late April. vic Mignogna Too (there's Gotta Be At Least One Person Here Happy About That).
ME I AM HAPPY ABOUT THAT

so happy I had to go back and make sure my caps were properly assembled

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Zero

I hope you have a ****ing awesome CD or something because Winnar just informed me about how long this ride is gonna be.

I might need to bring a ds or something because I can't sleep in a car to save my life.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Zero

I hope you have a ****ing awesome CD or something because Winnar just informed me about how long this ride is gonna be.

I might need to bring a ds or something because I can't sleep in a car to save my life.
...unless your location is lying, or you're picking others up on the way, it looks like a 4 hour drive, aka nothing.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
1. I have some amazing music music on my computer, but it's so slow that causes buffer underrun when I try to burn CDs. If anyone in Birmingham can burn CDs, I'd like to borrow the use of your computer please :)

2. I have nothing planned Thursday/Friday/any day of the week, so I'm good for Smash and the ride to INNsomnia, Mslano.

3. We're getting housing from Winnar, right?

4. I'll bring a DS too. We should double team the Battle Factory in PKMN Platinum <3

5. Could you teach me some Samus stuff, Jack? She's my character of choice when cp'd to Mute City.

j00t

Smash Champion
Even though Huntsville has done a lot of 4 hour drives, I always get bored about an hour through. And then I have to sit there for 3 more hours.

:/

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Even though Huntsville has done a lot of 4 hour drives, I always get bored about an hour through. And then I have to sit there for 3 more hours.

:/
The combined powers of mine and Andy's mp3 players will ease the pain.

I also have a billion DS games for you to play, like Contra 4, Dragon Quest IV and Kirby Superstar.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Mute City isn't even in Brawl.
I mean that if someone picks it vs me in Melee, I put down the controller and play Donkey Kong Country 2 until they finish kicking the crap out of my uncontrolled character.

Top Bottom