• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

MegahogX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegahogX
Wait would cabinets count? Because you know they have those little doors. Because I normally put my cookies in the kitchen cabinets and if I cant have my cookies then we gonna have problems.

Possom

Smash Cadet
Every one is thinking of house doors but what about the fridge just shutting you in when you go to get a snack?

Doc_Pickle

Smash Apprentice
Here's a code for some hearthstone thingy I got with twitch prime. Enjoy somebody.
8GFS586JD4B6RHQLNNVGT

gllt

Smash Rookie
I'm guess I'm learning Smash 4 now but I'm too poor to show up to the local stuff this month after ceotaku

Might try anyways but uhh

Mmm

Combo Wombo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jack_childree
3DS FC
1934-1187-4703
Is it worth picking up melee at this point I mean it can't be worse than the smash 4 scene can it?

Combo Wombo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jack_childree
3DS FC
1934-1187-4703
<in alabama> I mean come on we have some 10-15 man monthlies and bham brawl. Not to mention hbox is moving to Florida. We have some good players just not near good enough to compete with much stronger regions like cal and nj

Keet

Smash Journeyman
Once again, who are you?

And what 10-15 man monthlies are you talking about? We have BIO that reaches around 30, HASL, which excluding this last iteration does the same, and we also have the UAB Biweekly MCS that averages around 50 entrants these days.

Also why does Hbox moving hurt the smash 4 scene?

When you say things like "What can be worse than the Smash 4 scene in Alabama" it comes with the implication that our scene is toxic, not that we are bad at the game. I don't know which you meant, but that's a pretty bold statement coming from someone I've never heard of or seen at any events Melee or Smash 4.

Top Bottom