• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

S£NPAI

Smash Apprentice
But honestly I still don't know who PhantomThief is.

Like what is his favorite food?
Is he a chill dude?
Who is PhantomThief?
Does he listen to Chief Keef?
What are his dreams?
Does he like dank memes?
Who is PhantomThief?

Last edited:

Keet

Smash Journeyman
If you're interested in a good anime, I strongly suggest Mushi-Shi. Very different from most I've seen, but it's got a humble art style and very profound themes that are usually uncharacteristic when it comes to anime.

S£NPAI

Smash Apprentice
But honestly I still don't know who PhantomThief is.

Like what is his favorite food?
Is he a chill dude?
Who is PhantomThief?
Does he listen to Chief Keef?
What are his dreams?
Does he like dank memes?
Who is PhantomThief?
You right m8 let me fix that right quick.

Last edited:

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
If you're interested in anime that's totally not perverted, cringeworthy, or makes me question why I watch it weekly you should watch Prison School.

But seriously I have no clue why I watch that anime. It's like coming to this thread and being disappointed in myself for reading all of it. Yet I do it again willingly.

.Hook

Smash Apprentice
Is it like less ****ty and perverted for no ****ing reason than Deadman Wonderland?
Is the theme song as garbage as Deadman Wonderland's?

Sweaters

Smash Journeyman
I would go but I'm currently broke from marching band and putting money in to Birmingham Brawl so if they do it again I'd definitely be down to go.

Jake The Preacher

The Amateur Preacher
They are, still having thoughts about going but not sure if I wanna drive all the way out there if there's a possibility of a 10 man bracket. If I knew there were more people then I'd most likely be going

.Hook

Smash Apprentice
It's doin better I want to get a fight stick really badly so it's easier to do inputs cause I looked more in to her and it seems like you have to be able to fadc consistently to do a lot of good combos with her.
Being able to FADC without having to think about it is pretty basic SFIV, and for me it certainly is a lot easier on stick. I mean I can do it on pad, it's just not as natural.
Also I'd imagine it's hard to store more than one of her fireballs on pad, unless you're storing a heavy fireball.
P.P.S. How does doing red focus combos feel?

Last edited:

Sweaters

Smash Journeyman
Being able to FADC without having to think about it is pretty basic SFIV, and for me it certainly is a lot easier on stick. I mean I can do it on pad, it's just not as natural.
Also I'd imagine it's hard to store more than one of her fireballs on pad, unless you're storing a heavy fireball.
P.P.S. How does doing red focus combos feel?
Like I can't integrate them in to my play style well because I have not quite developed one yet cause I'm just trying to figure out all of the mechanics.

.Hook

Smash Apprentice
Like I can't integrate them in to my play style well because I have not quite developed one yet cause I'm just trying to figure out all of the mechanics.
I feel you

Nice1 had advised me to not play ultra and to play 5 instead so gg

Still gonna learn ggxrd though
I mean I'm gonna learn V too (already have max combos down with Nash, before they change stuff, anyway, and a few mixups with his V Trigger), but IV is still fun imo. Xrd is also fun but I swear to god the anime kids at UA couldn't play that game for ****. They bought it and then didn't even know how to roman cancel like a week after release. Like, what? That's day -4382 combo and pressure tech.

Top Bottom