• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Power Rankings List Discussion Thread

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
I am agreeable with the way the PR list is currently set up.

Cam: You will jump up a couple of slots on the tier list once you get out of the habit of running to up-smash when your oponnent is in killing range. You are such a ****able threat below killing range, and then once you put someone in that zone, they can easily gain headway. Your usual mindgames and nonsense get thrown out in exchange for a burning desire to get the kill, expressed directly by a running upsmash.

HOLD BACK THE FURY DUDETON! HOLD BACK THE FURY! And you shall cull the unworthy from your sight and use their blood to writ a new PR list, emblazoned with the lightning fury of a mouse.

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
just learn pika's infinites and death **** everybody
Infinites are gay. I wish the Pikachus would stop coming up with them. QAC lock is one thing, especially considering how tough it is to keep going, but the new infinite is really stupid and probably escapable anyway.

I am agreeable with the way the PR list is currently set up.

Cam: You will jump up a couple of slots on the tier list once you get out of the habit of running to up-smash when your oponnent is in killing range. You are such a ****able threat below killing range, and then once you put someone in that zone, they can easily gain headway. Your usual mindgames and nonsense get thrown out in exchange for a burning desire to get the kill, expressed directly by a running upsmash.

HOLD BACK THE FURY DUDETON! HOLD BACK THE FURY! And you shall cull the unworthy from your sight and use their blood to writ a new PR list, emblazoned with the lightning fury of a mouse.
Lol, thanks Munkus. Yes, I know I have a bad habit of using running upsmash, and I'll try to work on that. I think what also happens is opponents are really careless until they get to high percents.

Top Bottom