• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Air Bud: Sky High- HYPE overflowing! Are you ready? - July 27th, 2013 - Columbus, OH

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I'll randomly be in Cincinnati from the 28th to 30th. I'll be here. Unsure of whether I'll enter, though.

SoulPech

Smash Master
ooo thanks for reminding me Ian.

I'm listing those who need a teammate in the OP. If anyone needs a teammate they can refer to that.

Jcwest2007

Smash Cadet
Nice re-schedule. Thanks to this I will be able to make it without issue. COUNT ME IN for "ALL BRAWL 1V1 TOURNEYS." And I'm still in the air about the doubles though.

SoulPech

Smash Master
Yoooo,

I need to know who needs housing, who are they staying with for housing, teams, setups, etc. again. Please let me know what's going on with these :)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Michigan is staying with you Colten and I will be flying high with LOE1 in Brawl Doubles :p

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
who's all in the MI car?

carpools aren't organized, we just know that I have a car and Kyle has a car.

I am open to any MI player wanting to go, I would like people at least in my area so we can consolidate in one spot then leave.

Also confirm me for 1 Full Brawl Setup.

SFrogg

Smash Rookie
A friend of mine and I plan to go for PM. He tells me he wants his tag to be Fjolnir. We have never been to a smash tournament before. Everything we need to know is in the first two posts, yes?

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
A friend of mine and I plan to go for PM. He tells me he wants his tag to be Fjolnir. We have never been to a smash tournament before. Everything we need to know is in the first two posts, yes?
For the most part, yes. If you have any questions or concerns, pls post them in the thread (as other people might have the same question(s) you do).

SoulPech

Smash Master
Everything you need to know is in the 1st 2 posts. The issue right now is the P:M ruleset, which is currently being worked on. Sfrogg. Where are you and your friend from?

@Meek and Xatic: Keep me up to date as to what you guys are gonna do?

SFrogg

Smash Rookie
Everything you need to know is in the 1st 2 posts. The issue right now is the P:M ruleset, which is currently being worked on. Sfrogg. Where are you and your friend from?
Ok, thanks. We are from Bellefontaine, OH. It is about one hour northwest of Columbus. Also we will probably be doing PM doubles as well as singles if you have it.

SoulPech

Smash Master
Ok. Got you updated.

Quick Announcement: We NEED setups! We got half of the TVs to our goal, and very little Wiis. More Setups = More matches = Quicker tournament, which means more friendlies ^^. Not to mention, bringing a setup will waive partial, if not, ALL of the venue fee!

Helping out in some way would be helpful :3

Top Bottom