• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

After Events at Genesis 2 - !9 EVENTS! NEED SUGGESTIONS! WILL NEED ROOM #'S LATER!

tekkie

Smash Master
A necessity to be sure. I've been hearing about Kraken as well, but have yet to try it. Supposed to be amazing (rum) so I may try plundering a few places in search of it. Savvy?
it's good; wouldn't say it's anything super special, but i have a friend who loves it

sidefx

Smash Champion
kraken is the ****.

it actually tastes good! gonna have a bunch of that **** in our room the whole weekend =D

god i cant ****ing WAIT to go NUTS

The King

Smash Ace
This is probably a good thread to mention this in lol. If you're looking for something to do/somewhere to go right after the tournament, might I suggest:

Considering we have arranged for the ENTIRE building to be reserved for us Genesis-II smashers from 11pm to 2am Sunday night after the tournament... yeah this will be a pretty legit place to go to. It's also only located a couple hundred yards away from the Ramada Inn, right across the street!

=)

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
This is probably a good thread to mention this in lol. If you're looking for something to do/somewhere to go right after the tournament, might I suggest:

Considering we have arranged for the ENTIRE building to be reserved for us Genesis-II smashers from 11pm to 2am Sunday night after the tournament... yeah this will be a pretty legit place to go to. It's also only located a couple hundred yards away from the Ramada Inn, right across the street!

=)
YESS IM SO THERE !!!!!

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Dennys? Man Dennys is so bad...

Imma just take some in and out in there

tekkie

Smash Master
**** chain restaurants. if i wanted to eat at one of those i'd stay here. since they don't have in n out or chipotle here, those don't count.

edit: PIZZA NIGHT AT THIS ZACHARY'S I'M HEARING ABOUT?!?!!?

Violence

Smash Lord
So it's Saturday night. Pools have ended, and since most of us aren't super amazing players, we're out of the tournament by now.

Any MTG players down to draft?

Lest we forget, that weekend is the release weekend of a new set, Magic 2012 Core Set.

AND THERE'S A CARD SHOP TWO MINUTES FROM THE HOTEL.

So I'm probably going to buy a box because boxes are more expensive up in Canada where I currently reside, but I would be down to have a fun draft, free entry, everyone cracks packs, plays, then gives me back my stuff.

We could also draft for money, or you can buy packs off of me so that you can keep what you pull.

I'm down for a lot of stuff, but I just wanna do an MTG draft on Saturday night. Let's say around Midnight.

-QuesoKirby-

Banned via Warnings
DUDE COUNT ME IN FOR THE MAGIC DRAFT JIU7DYX32UEDPWD54OFHRWZE3

MY FRIEND LOGAN AND I ARE SO DOWN!!! :bee:

EDIT: Any Yu-Gi-Oh! players coming out to this? I'd love to get a Duel goin'! I play Miracle Gemini, if anyone's interested! :)

-QuesoKirby-

Banned via Warnings
Haha bring back memories? I came back to the game not too long ago, and WOW things are different. I used to just throw out Gemini Elves and Vorse Raiders and whatever other 1900 ATK beatsticks I could find lol. I loved the anime to bits, still do haha it's a guilty pleasure.

MHMHM, YUGI-BOY!!! WITH MY MILLENIUM EYE, I CAN SEE EVERY CARD IN YOUR HAND!!!

Oh, Peggy. YOU SO CRAAAZYYYYY

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
the anime was so horrible rofl

manga was legit, though. used to play yugioh competitively until it got significantly gayer over the years. the yugioh community is probably one of the worst gaming communities i've ever seen in my life. so glad to be done with that **** lol

-QuesoKirby-

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, it was pretty terribad lmao. Just nostalgic for me, I guess. :lick:

*Kaiba punches Joey*

Bakura: CHECK HIS PULSE, YUGI!!!

:V

I'm not a part of any Yu-Gi-Oh! forums 'cause the community is a little immature and hostile to newcomers. Really makes you appreciate being a part of the Smash community haha.

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
Haha bring back memories? I came back to the game not too long ago, and WOW things are different. I used to just throw out Gemini Elves and Vorse Raiders and whatever other 1900 ATK beatsticks I could find lol. I loved the anime to bits, still do haha it's a guilty pleasure.

MHMHM, YUGI-BOY!!! WITH MY MILLENIUM EYE, I CAN SEE EVERY CARD IN YOUR HAND!!!

Oh, Peggy. YOU SO CRAAAZYYYYY
And heck yess lots of memories!!!!

gtKarma

Smash Cadet
We could possibly have a hookah night on Friday. Me and friends are bringing a whole set with rainbows of flavor :3

Top Bottom