• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Affinity Needs Ideas For A Custom MK Texture!

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
A very skilled friend of mine says he will create a custom MK texture hack for me with my name on it and everything (awesomeiknorite?!), but I don't know where to start.

I really wanna try and get some good ideas soon so I can show it off at WHOBO :)

Anyone have any good ideas for my Meta Knight?

DeadX

Smash Journeyman
i wanna custom mk texture. 2 bad i suck at editing.

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
Yin and Yang Knight? Something crazy with a split mask. Or do they have to be symmetrical or something? I'm unclear on this whole texture hacking thing, I just know it's awesome!
I love Gates' Metakuma! It scares me whenever it pops up in a random thread where he happens to be trolling. :p
The Dedede in me loves it even more, but my MK side is dishonored to be compared to Akuma (MKs not broken, THAT'S broken XD).

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
custom robo or winged gundams work so well on mk lol make me one omg =[

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I'm glad nobody's said "HURR BATMAN LOL M2K WOULD USE IT LOLOLOLOL".

I want a texture hack to make Ganon look like M. Bison. And another one to make King Dedede look like Rufus from SFIV.

Nic64

Smash Lord
I'm glad nobody's said "HURR BATMAN LOL M2K WOULD USE IT LOLOLOLOL".

also if possible I agree that some sort of split mask thing could be epic, I like how it's shaded in a lot of the KSS artwork...

meta knight with majora's mask???

my idea's suck lol

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
also if possible I agree that some sort of split mask thing could be epic, I like how it's shaded in a lot of the KSS artwork...
From what I've been told, MK has a hidden mask design in SSE that has a huge split in it. I'd like to somehow incorporate it into my texture.

meta knight with majora's mask???

Cool idea, but its already been done.

Babar-Thorbald

Smash Apprentice
...JUST PICK UP THE GOD **** BATMAN!!!!

><.

Or maybe a Super Knight, just like superman, with the red cape, the S and panties over his suit...

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I don't think there's enough time for me to have a custom texture for WHOBO, but I'm totally gonna use MetaFalcon every chance I get.

Anth0ny

Smash Master

This would instantly become my new color any other time of the year, but the Majora's Mask texture has FINALLY been released. MM is my fav game of all time, so I'm gonna have to use it forever.

However, I will use Meta Falcon on numerous occasions as well LOL.

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
Sorry. I like Majora Knight, but Meta Falcon is TOO cool! The essence of the Falcon Punch has possessed Meta Knight, Brawl's best character, for the purposes of Captain Falcon's endless revenge!

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Looks like I won't be using MetaFalcon at WHOBO, as the texture won't be released by then.

Gah.

Top Bottom