• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aerials

RavenFalco

Smash Rookie
How do you guys use falco in the air. I mostly mean without the use of down air and back air. I remember in melee his neutral air was good, but now it sucks. How do u guys attack people who are in front of you with using the spike?

DannyMDEFactor

Smash Cadet
I don't know what you're talking about, his nair works quite well with me, I use it usually when the enemy is in some sort of lag, w/ short hop of course. My uair has killed meta knights alot so meh. Dair isn't as good but still works... (I've spiked a couple of times and recovered, actually only died like 3x while trying to do so) I'd mostly do Fairs rather then dairs if a guy's right in front of me.

Jun.

Smash Lord
you shorthop dair and DI back.

so it goes
1. dash towards
2. shorthop
3. dair before falco starts falling to prevent auto fastfall
4. DI away from opponent to avoid getting shield grabbed or

-chain into something if it hits

Yoru

Smash Apprentice
Fair lags on ground. Best to use it while rising only, and try avoiding while going down. Dair and Fair have very little lag into the ground. Use u-tilts if connects. Jab if you think they'll shine, dolphin sash, etc. (dunno if you'll win though >_>)

Bairs got weaker, u-airs got a lot stronger. If in air, ko off the top is better than bairs now.

Falco's double jump is VERY high. U-air kos are too good. ^_^

clowsui

Smash Legend
Nair approaches are pretty nice in the air, great way to get onto that upper platform in BF or DPlaza.
Uair has some nicer range this time around, good vert kill
Dair is less useful but has merits
Fair's no good

Top Bottom