• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Advice Regarding DTilt Lock... ~

Ulevo

Smash Master
During the DTilt Lock while Meta Knights IASA Frames take effect, you are able to turn Meta Knight around in a crouching position. This means that once you are finished spamming DTilt, you are able to end it with the rear end of your DSmash, rather than the front, and it isn't escapable.

I know this may sound like common sense to some of you, but I NEVER see this. It always ends with the frontal end of the DSmash, and it shouldn't. I myself am guilty of this too, and lost a very important match in the last tournament I had because my opponent lived due to me not doing this. Just some friendly advice from a MK user.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
idk why i can only do this with meta its mad nice. your downtilit can be used and switched in the other direction by doing a downwards quartercircle.

ive done what u said and its amazing. blocked is unlikely

also good for ftilit if they roll since u turn around mad quick

Top Bottom