• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure

Nigzel

Smash Ace
OMFG....

*DLs*

this will be just too great....

hehe...DLing at 483kb/s :p

mahaha, better than the normal on... wait, you didn't capture all or what is it?

<.<

where's the remaining seconds?

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
i already had knowledge for the frame/by/frame videos, with emulation and such

but i know, you have no savestate or whatever, this was a really great video for all the hard work behind it.

i more liked the doraki part because he aimed for the fastest time :p however, great vid, really great!

HK-47

Smash Journeyman
if your refering to the end of teh credits i did not record them and the ending screen befor the F-0 marathon was not shown as it was lost in the transition between TV's.

i just think it is a nice look into the halarity that was the first showing of this great vid.

Nigzel

Smash Ace
Wak, I cut the DK team time in half with a new strat, and I improved the fox one too. :p

D33K, to bad, I would have loved to see it all. :)

bolinp78

Smash Apprentice
haha, wow... I didn't realize that you had used AR (yes I'm a nub) until after I had sat there pondering how the HELL you did that for over 20 minutes.. :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

WIPE$$$

Smash Journeyman
BarBino said:
yo ur a monster man that's ridiculous... you have gotta be unbeatable in the world
you have to be kidding. Didn't you see the first page? It clearly said he used AR.

edit: or the post above you?!?!?

The Bino

Smash Lord
well i don't know exactly what AR is so i assume that it slows it down for him to play and then speed it up and make it look like real time.... if that is wha it is than that should mean that he should be able to do this in real time no

WIPE$$$

Smash Journeyman
BarBino said:
well i don't know exactly what AR is so i assume that it slows it down for him to play and then speed it up and make it look like real time.... if that is wha it is than that should mean that he should be able to do this in real time no
sigh* ill pm you, i wouldnt want to make more spam than there already is here.

Always_Default

Smash Journeyman
BlackPanther said:
I gots a question about the shl he was doin. How was he shooting two lazers? I've been trying it and I can't do it. >_<
You're just not fast enough. Go to the Fox character board to find out some techniques to make it easier to do.

Nigzel

Smash Ace
SuperDoodleMan said:
0:19
In order to have the NAME ENTRY as readily accessible as possible, I had only enough names in there to fill it up just right. What names, you ask? See for yourself.

hehe... :p

EclipseWebJS

Smash Journeyman
This is great! I love it! 10/10

SDM, if you should do another movie like this, do the Event Matches next. You'll wind up earning a few trophies or something, but that's just about it.

BlueScope

Smash Apprentice
No question about this is a great video, but there's a big downfall: You used very good music, but at the point where you chose to play Rammstein, you just missed the topic ... Feuer Frei is just too calm from the beginning to match up a colossus like GB ... would rate it down to 8/10 for destroying the atmosphere at the point ... other than that, excellent job ...

EclipseWebJS

Smash Journeyman
You missed the point on that one ... The music builded up in momentum just as the Giga Bowser battle commenced.

Nigzel

Smash Ace
You guys are nuts....

That calm part is PREPARING the audience for a match THEY KNOW is gonna be something that blows their head off.

BlueScope

Smash Apprentice
Well, the first thing I thought while watching was 'are my soundblasters broken ? ... again', (but I was lucky, fortunately :p ) ... I guess this lies in the ear of the watcher, but personally, I think it's a downfall ... I just watched it again to check this out, and the main part while I have this opinion might be that the 'real' music starts as soon as the battle begins, but in the moments the bolt is crashing down on the trophy (which is definately a key scene in the Bowser battle) or a little later when the trophy reveals GB, the action gets lost ... it's just like you would watching ending credits instead of being prepared for a grand battle ...

BlueScope

Smash Apprentice
To what Pysko mentioned ... why didn't you have your Fox go upwards instead of performing dashdancing ? You could've saved a good 20 secs ...

Nigzel

Smash Ace
BlueScope, No matter how high you go; It takes about 55secs I think before you'll encounter the ICs anyways.

Xanskarr, MAHA XD

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Based on my experience playing Adventure mode 25+ times in my trophy quest, I believe the Ice Climbers only appear after a certain amount of time.

Odendaalrust

Smash Apprentice
SuperDoodleMan said:
Thank you all for waiting so patiently. Without further ado, here it is:

--------FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS--------

Q: How did you do all that stuff?
A: Action Replay to slow the game down to single frames, and then editing to make it look like real time. Some things were thanks to my skill (with Fox in frame-by-frame timing), some were dumb luck. The debug guide on GameFaqs is very thorough, though it leaves out the signifigance of the Y + dpad down command in development mode.
So you didn't actually fight all those guys in real time? What was the point of the video if I may ask? I am not trying to sound harsh, I know the question may have come out harshly though.

Top Bottom